+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spouse Open Work permit

Sanjeev7786

May 22, 2017
I don’t know because my representative not giving any proper information and I think which confirmation no. he gave to me is also not correct. I don’t know what can I do?
You need to get back to him and ask again....m facing the same problem....llke Agents are not helping once the timelines are crossed.

Mani809

Star Member
Jan 25, 2018
Today I talked with him already and he said that he will be send email to cic Delhi and I have to wait till Monday and my husband will also call to Delhi immigration on Monday or visit Chandigarh office. Hope so we get something .

sushantg

Oct 11, 2016
Hello Guys,

I have a couple of questions for you. As, I am doing my master on scholarship from Canada. I recently got married in December 2016. Now, i want to apply open work permit for my wife from Pakistan. Therefore, I have following questions:

1. How to write a strong explanation letter? If you have any sample letter then could you please share with us.

2. Which documents should include except these (Scholarship letter,bank statement,Marriage certificate,Wedding photos,property documents, PCC, and Part time job letter).

It will be appreciated to answer these questions.
Thanks
have you got any example of a strong explanation letter? could you share with me?

Jenny Padiya

Aug 6, 2017
Hello guys, my husband applied on 1st March and we got medical passed on 16th March so can anybody tell that how much time it will take for passport request? Nw they are reviewing eligibility. I m really worried