+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spouse Open Work Permit - Refused:2014

rashmeet.kaur26

Sep 14, 2018
Hi everyone,
I applied for my husband's open work permit and today I have a rejection letter from my agent and the reason for refusal is that YOU HAVE BEEN UNABLE TO ADEQUATELY DEMONSTRATE THAT YOU MEET THE REQUIREMENTS OF A SWOP UNDER SECTION 205(C)(ii) of the regulations.
I don’t know what to do now.
Please help me out from this

Mohit5591

Jun 29, 2019
Hi,

Please apply for GCMS notes. You will get them in 30 days. The actual reason for the rejection of our application was that I did not attach my confirmation of employment or pay slip. Thought i attached my offer letter. There might be some specific reason. The notes will really help you understand what went wrong, than rather speculating.

Mohit5591

Jun 29, 2019
Hi,

Please apply for GCMS notes. You will get them in 30 days. The actual reason for the rejection of our application was that I did not attach my confirmation of employment or pay slip. Thought i attached my offer letter. There might be some specific reason. The notes will really help you understand what went wrong, than rather speculating.
You have not demonstrated that you meet the requirements of an open work permit under section 205(c)(ii) of the Regulations.

Hi bro i got the sane reason that

eddy19

Star Member
Feb 18, 2017
Dear All,
My wife is applying for the study permit and I want to apply for the OWP together.
1. Is it a good option to apply together?
2. We both are working in middle east and our savings are in an Indian bank account which is on my wife's name. Can we submit the same bank statement and attach a letter to explain our savings?
3. Can we show the property as a gift deed from my father with an affidavit explaining that the enough property is available for our future use in India?

Please help me with these few question.

God bless you all.