Nov 28th 2015
Passport Req..
March 1st 2016
VISA ISSUED...
March 4th 2016
LANDED..........
March 21st 2016
makel25 said:
Sad news.my wife application for sowp was denied.. reason is purpose of visit and familt ties in home country and in canada. Anybody has the same situation?And what did you do next? Thx
Sorry for the news...

Ya even my wife got the same reason purpose of visit when we applied in october 2014. I dont understand what will be the purpose of a married couple mainly to stay together and they dont even have hearts. They keep the married couple separate for so long time. I have never seen any country separating wife and husband even if we apply 2 or 3 times.

Common reason i have seen they keep that he is not satisfied that she is not going to return. why should they satisfy the officer that they will return to their home country . I really don't understand why will any spouse return to their home country after the visit they are not sisters or brothers father or mother. after all they are genuinely married couple like to stay together till they die. The canadian immigration system doesnt have common sense to keep these kind of stupid reasons just to make more business.

ButterflyChemist

Jun 24, 2014
sunny.bc said:
Sorry for the news...

Ya even my wife got the same reason purpose of visit when we applied in october 2014. I dont understand what will be the purpose of a married couple mainly to stay together and they dont even have hearts. They keep the married couple separate for so long time. I have never seen any country separating wife and husband even if we apply 2 or 3 times.

Common reason i have seen they keep that he is not satisfied that she is not going to return. why should they satisfy the officer that they will return to their home country . I really don't understand why will any spouse return to their home country after the visit they are not sisters or brothers father or mother. after all they are genuinely married couple like to stay together till they die. The canadian immigration system doesnt have common sense to keep these kind of stupid reasons just to make more business.
Some perspective is necessary in all things. Canada did not separate anyone and their spouse. This was the decision made by the parties involved when they left the other to go study or work in Canada. Secondly being granted temporary status in Canada is just that. At the end of the authorised period you must leave Canada. If your spouse has a job or is a student that does not guarantee you entry into Canada so when either party makes the decision to leave home for Canada they need to bear that in mind. Canada has a right to protect its borders.

Having said that I know its tough to be be apart from loved ones so we must prepare ourselves for the possibility while we hope for the best.

concorde

Star Member
Jun 16, 2014
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
11-07-2016
VISA ISSUED...
04-08-2016
LANDED..........
11-08-2016
ButterflyChemist said:
Some perspective is necessary in all things. Canada did not separate anyone and their spouse. This was the decision made by the parties involved when they left the other to go study or work in Canada. Secondly being granted temporary status in Canada is just that. At the end of the authorised period you must leave Canada. If your spouse has a job or is a student that does not guarantee you entry into Canada so when either party makes the decision to leave home for Canada they need to bear that in mind. Canada has a right to protect its borders.

Having said that I know its tough to be be apart from loved ones so we must prepare ourselves for the possibility while we hope for the best.
Touchè!! Couldn't agree more.

Despite being rejected OWP twice in last 12 months. Notwithstanding, have seen n number of cases where spouses in India are just looking for a visa to gain entry in canada and then stay there (even it calls for staying there illegally). So they have their reasons, we just have to try our best to prove ourselves a bonafide temporary resident. That being said, all the best to all the applicants waiting for response on their applications.

Deep786

Star Member
Mar 11, 2015
ON
Category........
Visa Office......
In Canada
NOC Code......
A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19 May 2015
Nomination.....
30 April 2015 (Ontario PNP)
AOR Received.
Waiting
LANDED..........
In Canada
Hi ,

I have applied for my Wife's SOWP visa online through a lawyer in Canada. What is the way i can track the application. Can someone please advise

Thanks

ButterflyChemist

Jun 24, 2014
Deep786 said:
Hi ,

I have applied for my Wife's SOWP visa online through a lawyer in Canada. What is the way i can track the application. Can someone please advise

Thanks
You must have access to the online account from which the application was sent in order to track the progress.

sunny.bc

Star Member
Apr 3, 2014
vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO SYDNEY NS
NOC Code......
NOC B
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2014
Nomination.....
23-02-2015
AOR Received.
XEP ON JUNE 4TH 2015
Med's Request
Nov 25th 2015
Med's Done....
Nov 28th 2015
Passport Req..
March 1st 2016
VISA ISSUED...
March 4th 2016
LANDED..........
March 21st 2016
Deep786 said:
Hi ,

Thanks
when did u apply online? Do u remember the date

bobbyputhenveettil

Star Member
Dec 31, 2012
India
Category........
Visa Office......
SOWP online, Canada visa office-bangalore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-04-2015
Med's Request
02-06-2015
Med's Done....
05-06-2015
Passport Req..
16-06-2015 submitted on 18-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2015
LANDED..........
07-07-2015
makel25 said:
Sad news.my wife application for sowp was denied.. reason is purpose of visit and familt ties in home country and in canada. Anybody has the same situation?And what did you do next? Thx
Sad news for all. R u working on a skilled job there? U applied online?

Deep786

Star Member
Mar 11, 2015
ON
Category........
Visa Office......
In Canada
NOC Code......
A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19 May 2015
Nomination.....
30 April 2015 (Ontario PNP)
AOR Received.
Waiting
LANDED..........
In Canada
sunny.bc

I Applied on May 22nd through a lawyer in Toronto

I am working in NOC A category. Currently on my Post graduation work permit

bobbyputhenveettil

Star Member
Dec 31, 2012
India
Category........
Visa Office......
SOWP online, Canada visa office-bangalore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-04-2015
Med's Request
02-06-2015
Med's Done....
05-06-2015
Passport Req..
16-06-2015 submitted on 18-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2015
LANDED..........
07-07-2015
good news for me..hi friends my sowp online application applied on april27 got medical on june 2. will do medical soon..thanks for your support and pray.
i have previous 3 rejections when my wife was in unskilled job. now working on NOC B category for the last 4 months...feeling happy... :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :p :p :p :p

Nasa2n2

Star Member
Jun 3, 2013
Congrats bobbyputhenveetti !

My spouse also got a passport request.

I am really Thankful for everyone in this forum, Specially to PMM and indianstudent

I Wish all the best to others

skh0088

May 26, 2015
Sorry for your wife visa rejection... when dd you apply? and you or she has any family member in canada?

tann

May 20, 2015
Hi everyone,

While applying SOWP, I also submitted docs of my current job in india. So, is it ok if I resign during visa processing period or it will affect my visa processing.

concorde

Star Member
Jun 16, 2014
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
11-07-2016
VISA ISSUED...
04-08-2016
LANDED..........
11-08-2016
tann said:
Hi everyone,

While applying SOWP, I also submitted docs of my current job in india. So, is it ok if I resign during visa processing period or it will affect my visa processing.
It depends. One of the key things CIC looks at while processing SOWP is the financial and professional stability of the applicant in their country of their residence. I have seen cases where CHC has tried verifying applicant's experience details.

Could you submit whether you are working anywhere currently or not?

tann

May 20, 2015
concorde said:
It depends. One of the key things CIC looks at while processing SOWP is the financial and professional stability of the applicant in their country of their residence. I have seen cases where CHC has tried verifying applicant's experience details.

Could you submit whether you are working anywhere currently or not?
Yes.. I already submitted my current job's document like salary slip and all when I applied for SOWP (on 14 april,2015) but due to some circumstances I need to resign my current job while my visa application is under process. So, if I resign in the middle of visa processing period is there any negative affect on my visa processing.

dallewal77

Jul 17, 2013
Dear sir/madam. Pls suggest me,i m applying open work permit on behalf my wifes work permit after her post graduation she have got b level job last year,and also we applied PR in march this year,actualy once i rejected my visiter visa in 2013 that time she was on study permit,sir which docs are required how much fund i hav to show and how many chances of getting visa??