+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spouse open work permit from India

Liju Bibin

Jan 18, 2021
Hello Guys,
I am presently working in UAE and my wife is in Canada her PGWP. I am planning to apply for the spouse open work permit from India . I have few doubts regarding this and if anybody clarify this, that would be really helpful for me.
1. Presently I am in UAE and planning to go back to India on a short vacation and if I apply from India, what about the processing time..? The file goes under UAE processing time or India ? I am having a valid Uae visa on my passport.
2. For doing upfront medical should I book appointment in UAE or India?

syshadcosta

Aug 1, 2018
Hello Guys,
I am presently working in UAE and my wife is in Canada her PGWP. I am planning to apply for the spouse open work permit from India . I have few doubts regarding this and if anybody clarify this, that would be really helpful for me.
1. Presently I am in UAE and planning to go back to India on a short vacation and if I apply from India, what about the processing time..? The file goes under UAE processing time or India ? I am having a valid Uae visa on my passport.
Hey ,
Did you get any information on the questions you asked?

Jagjot756

Feb 24, 2021
Can anyone tell me to apply for spouse open work permit visa from india on pgwp can we apply with part time noc B job and visa stamping is necessary or not if we have valid work permit to apply for sowp?

Liju Bibin

Jan 18, 2021
Can anyone tell me to apply for spouse open work permit visa from india on pgwp can we apply with part time noc B job and visa stamping is necessary or not if we have valid work permit to apply for sowp?
Thank you for your reply. We have applied for the visa and waiting for the response.

Liju Bibin

Jan 18, 2021
We should have a full time NOC A O or B category job.

Pranam123

Jan 7, 2020
Hello Guys,
Hai liju, did u applied from UAE or from India,I am also having same situation and what's the status of visa and from did u done the biometric and medical