+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spouse Open work permit for provincial nominee

ranimol

May 29, 2021
Hi
My Novascotia pnp expired now and I submitted my Pr application before expiry. Now can I apply for spouse OWP?

tirthakshah27

Sep 2, 2021
. Are you applying for a spousal work permit of a provincial nominee?
Yes i am for my wife and i am sask provincial nominee

I was student before and then got nomination letter from provience and also have applied for pr as well 6 months before and have sentbreq to addition of spouse to my file yet not added

I have submitted the nomination letter this time and yes previous time i have two points for refusal when i have not added nomination letter

And yes i have added orignal closed work permit along with
I think they might have rejected because you have closed work permit. That is whats the section 205(c) ii says.

Sep 14, 2022
Thank you for your response. So my nomination is expired now. Do i have to renew it before applying for my spouse work permit ?
Hello
I got nominated by Manitoba and i work under Noc C. I was unmarried at the time i got my nomination which was last year. So my husband was not my dependent on my nomination letter. Would i be eligible to apply for his open work permit if i work under Noc c. Can anybody respond please. Very urgent. Thanks
Hi can you please contact me on instagram , as i have also something like your case , i want to know what exactly did you done . As you were not married while you recieved nomination , how you proceded spouse application .
Please message me on instagram amrit.pb.03 or whatsaap 9876561621