+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spouse open work permit for March 2018

Pinky2587

Star Member
Jun 27, 2018
hi guys, how can i have a copy of my husbands e-medical. his application for Sowp got refused last June 1. and i wanted to reapply it again. for me to used the medical because its just 2 mos ago. for me to save money.

Hi @Jennifer Ayroso sorry to hear about your husbands refusal. Would you mind sharing us the reasons for his refusal? I guess you can ask a copy from your panel physician, they usually send it directly to IRCC so they must have a copy of it.

Sanish

Jun 8, 2018
hi guys, how can i have a copy of my husbands e-medical. his application for Sowp got refused last June 1. and i wanted to reapply it again. for me to used the medical because its just 2 mos ago. for me to save money.
If your husband have IME number u can mention that in cover letter

makzoite

Star Member
Jul 9, 2018
Hello all great star, VIP members, I have applied for SOWP on 24th (Online based), June. My wife departed to Canada 2 months earlier for May intake at Fanshawe College, Ontario.
Major list of documents that I provided are:
1. All required documents from her side like proof of enrollment, SIN, ID Card, Student Permit, College Account Statement, Passport, Visa in passport, etc.
2. My own Bank Balance as a proof of fund of around 24,000 CAD from one bank (Let's say Bank 1).
3. My own Bank Account Statement from another bank (Let's say Bank 2) as it has quite good transaction including money draft for my wife college fee.
4. All the income source and property valuation certificates are from my in-laws side.
5. Relationship verification certificate with my in-laws family.
6. Relationship verification certificate with my own family.
7. My Passport Copy and Birth certificate translation
8. Police Report.
9. Most importantly Marriage Certificate (Married 1.5 years ago).
10. Statement of purpose, My Resume and all academic certificates including my Engineering License (Computer) and IELTS (6 not less than 5.5).
With all this proof (notarized), my consultancy agent said don't bother sending wedding photos and any other relationship proofs.
And they also said, they will ask for it if they wanted and for them its so rare that CIC ask for it later.

So I wanted to ask if something is missing here and what are the documents CIC might ask it later?
How many days its gonna take for my application processing?

cara269

Mar 23, 2018
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Hi I applied for OWP extension with common law sponsor in march 2018 ,the permit was approved what will I expect in the mail the actual updated OWP or a letter requesting to go obtain the permit at a immigration location ?

amir.acca

Jul 12, 2018
Hello everybody,

I have post graduate workpermit and I applied for SOWP for my wife.
I submitted the application on April 07, 2018
Medical request recieved May 17, 2018
Medical submitted on May 23, 2018
after that I don't have any update yet.. anybody have the same kind of situation?? and why they are delaying so much?

Pinky2587

Star Member
Jun 27, 2018
Hello everybody,

I have post graduate workpermit and I applied for SOWP for my wife.
I submitted the application on April 07, 2018
Medical request recieved May 17, 2018
Medical submitted on May 23, 2018
after that I don't have any update yet.. anybody have the same kind of situation?? and why they are delaying so much?

From which country your wife applied?

Mandeeprandhawa23

Jul 14, 2018
Hi, is there any update for march applicants. I have applied for my husband on March 19 (SOWP) from india, applied online. There is no update, just showing we are revewing your eligibility. Is there anyone having same condition. Still waiting for medical request.

kesh2k2

Star Member
Oct 25, 2017
India
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
23-08-2017
Hi, did your husband get visa. I applied on March 19 for my husband. I applied online from india. There is no update, just showing reveweing eligibility. Still waiting for next step.
This is scaring me now, march 7th and still no updates....how come other march applicants already got the visa.
I applied for sowp apr 30th, it says processing documents.

vpatel5367

Jun 5, 2018
Hello All, I am waiting for PPR, applied online on 26 March (SOWP). Now its have been passed 17 weeks. Please inform, if you applied in March and facing same waiting problem.