+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spouse open work permit for March 2018

avinashmukka

Nov 9, 2013
Hi,
Please tell me if PCC required for Spouse open work permit?
I just got medical request.
I dont think you need PCC for wife's open work permit. I dint heard about it before. Did they requested you ?
By the way have you done the pre medicals or post medicals to the submission ?

priteshgondalia

Star Member
Apr 3, 2018
Oh nice, congratulations pritesh,
did you applied online application from canada for your wife application ?
Yes,
I had an agent (native Indian) in Canada, who has almost 7-8 years of experience in spouse visa applications. He completed and filed the application. I thought it would take 3-4 months, but surprisingly it only took 39 days to get a passport request.

VishvaRana

May 14, 2018
Yes,
I had an agent (native Indian) in Canada, who has almost 7-8 years of experience in spouse visa applications. He completed and filed the application. I thought it would take 3-4 months, but surprisingly it only took 39 days to get a passport request.
Where your spouse is living? india?

avinashmukka

Nov 9, 2013
applied on 29 th sep. got passport request yesterday.
Applied online.
Hi,
Same case with me, we have applied in sep-16 and received passport request on 25th november, we have given the passport in the hyderabad vfs center, if i track the vfs tracker it is showing as decision envelope has been couried and can track through the vide partner courier site.

Do you know who is the global partner for courier of the passports from visa office ? What status you are seeing for your application ?

Regards,
Avi

avinashmukka

Nov 9, 2013
Hi,

I applied work permit for my wife on 17th October and got passport request today.
Hi,
Same case with me, we have applied in sep-16 and received passport request on 25th november, we have given the passport in the hyderabad vfs center, if i track the vfs tracker it is showing as decision envelope has been couriered and can track through the vide partner courier site.

Do you know who is the global partner for courier of the passports from visa office ? What status you are seeing for your application ?

Regards,
Avi

Deep Aulakh

Oct 30, 2018
how much take time to ppr after medical passed?

applied on 15 october and 21 november medical rqt and 24 nov medical done and 29 nov medical passed.....now no update

Dhan09

Aug 3, 2016
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
07-03-2020
AOR Received.
07-03-2020
Hello guys,
My portal shows they are reviewing eligibility. How long will take next process?
any idea?
Your review has not started yet? My spouse's review started on Nov 14 but then no update. Applied on Sep 14.

Deep Aulakh

Oct 30, 2018
Applied on 15 October
Medical rqt 21 November
Medical passed 29 November
Ppr rqt 5 December
Pp submit 7 December
Pp received today
Fly 23 December