+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spouse Open work permit - Cover letter sample

Visitor89

Star Member
Dec 16, 2016
Hello friends,

I'm a PGWP holder and I wish to apply open work permit for my spouse living in Brazil. She has a tourist visa already but we wish to live together and an open work permit would be great. Can you please help me with the cover letter/ Statement of Purpose or at least a sample of how the cover letter should look like?

I would appreciate if you can mention the list of most important documents that need to be on the application also.

Thanks in advance! Cheers!

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Visitor89 said:
She has a tourist visa already but we wish to live together and an open work permit would be great. Can you please help me with the cover letter/ Statement of Purpose or at least a sample of how the cover letter should look like?

I would appreciate if you can mention the list of most important documents that need to be on the application also.
You don't need a cover letter.

Your checklist will tell you what is required.

yassir_roat

Mar 30, 2018
Canada
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
But check list has 3 forms, and client info, proof of relationships and two option for passport and photo. My question where my wife can upload her others supporting documents that I will give her as my invitation letter, pay stubs, employment letter etc.
Will be grateful if some one suggest me

Reactions: Miracle2018

adeelcis

Star Member
Jul 30, 2015
Hi I am applying for my spouse open work permit....can any body share with me sample statement of purpose needed for spouse visa.

Rachelll

Mar 7, 2019
Reactions: Abdul Naveed

Chutora

Jul 4, 2019
Hello all,
can anyone share a sample of the statement of purpose (letter of the purpose of travelling for my spouse open work permit), please?

Email:chutoratarac@gmail.com

raj123.r

Jul 5, 2019
Hello all,
can anyone share a sample of the statement of purpose (letter of the purpose of travelling for my spouse open work permit), please?

Email:chutoratarac@gmail.com
Did anyone has cover letter, please send it to me (rrudra@live.com) as well?