+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spouse open work permit any update from india

jeeneet

Star Member
Sep 2, 2020
I also had not got any response until 3 months of Application and one month after GCMS. As soon as one month from GCMs completed, asked my spouse to call IRCC contact number in Canada. And the helpdesk forwarded the GCMS notes within 30 minutes. I received it yesterday

Jagan1992

Star Member
Sep 30, 2019
I also had not got any response until 3 months of Application and one month after GCMS. As soon as one month from GCMs completed, asked my spouse to call IRCC contact number in Canada. And the helpdesk forwarded the GCMS notes within 30 minutes. I received it yesterday
What is the status in gcms notes???

jeeneet

Star Member
Sep 2, 2020
I have read my friends GCMS which says Eligibility passed and comments by the Officer.

In my case, my file is pending and the officer has not actually reviewed it

Jagan1992

Star Member
Sep 30, 2019
I have read my friends GCMS which says Eligibility passed and comments by the Officer.

In my case, my file is pending and the officer has not actually reviewed it
Okay. I applied on june 2 but no updates till now also applied gcms mid september unfortunately no updates on them also , so kind of worried

Ircc asked any ques before providing you gcms??
Can you ellaborate the whole process?

jeeneet

Star Member
Sep 2, 2020
My application date is July 18
I updated Webform on Sept 12 including updated docs. GCMS was Applied on Sep 22. So exactly one month after GCMS Application on 22nd October I asked my spouse (student in Canada) to call the IRCC call center number). Hence I received the GCMS notes within 30 minutes of the call. No questions are asked because the Application already has all information.

Meenu Manpreet gill

Oct 13, 2020
plz share your timeline??

When did you apply and when you goy refusal?
Also what is the reason for rejection?
I applied on 9 April 2020.i got refusal on 22 oct 2020.reason is very simple tht they ll not come back.file was very much strong I don’t know y it happened .may be COVID n it’s non essential travel.

Jagan1992

Star Member
Sep 30, 2019
Did you apply gcms when you were refused 1st time??
I am also in same boat ..refused thrice and it's regular for them to refuse spouse cases with dependents . 3 cases are there in my known Circle all of them have dependent children and are refused multiple times. Dont loose hope
Connect on whatsapp May be we can discuss things in detail

Jagan1992

Star Member
Sep 30, 2019
I applied on 9 April 2020.i got refusal on 22 oct 2020.reason is very simple tht they ll not come back.file was very much strong I don’t know y it happened .may be COVID n it’s non essential travel.
Or you can ask your husband to call me @9999455533 . We Can relate application details with each other

Meenu Manpreet gill

Oct 13, 2020
Did you apply gcms when you were refused 1st time??
I am also in same boat ..refused thrice and it's regular for them to refuse spouse cases with dependents . 3 cases are there in my known Circle all of them have dependent children and are refused multiple times. Dont loose hope
Connect on whatsapp May be we can discuss things in detail
It ws my first time.now they ll join me after PR hopefully.

Jagan1992

Star Member
Sep 30, 2019
It ws my first time.now they ll join me after PR hopefully.
You said file was applied in April so i thought it was a reapply bcoz biometric were closed in April
1st time everyone is refused specially with dependent child cases so not a big deal apply again with gcms . How much funds have you shown??

Meenu Manpreet gill

Oct 13, 2020
You said file was applied in April so i thought it was a reapply bcoz biometric were closed in April
1st time everyone is refused specially with dependent child cases so not a big deal apply again with gcms . How much funds have you shown??
Ma husband has visiter visa so his biometric was done b4.our total funds ws $21000 with other properties like agriculture land.