+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spouse Not accompanying

ANSURYAN

Nov 9, 2016
Hi, My current CRS score in 396, if i do spouse not accompanying, then i get 428 score. Is there any issues if i go with 'spouse not accompanying'? Are there any PR rejections associated with this choice?

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
No issues but be aware that your spouse will not obtain PR and you will have to sponsor him/her after becoming PR, this can take up to 12 months.

AVI1313

Star Member
Oct 18, 2016
new delhi
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-10-2018
AOR Received.
22-11-2018
Passport Req..
27-06-2019
LANDED..........
16-09-2019
Hi Experts,

Please help me with this :

My wife is a primary applicant and her score comes to 445 when I do not accompany her.

And together our scores comes to 429, so we’ve decided to create new express entry as spouse not accompanying & later once she get PR , She can sponsor me even it takes 12-18 months.

but she does not want to leave her little girl 1.5 yrs old here, she wants to take her along.

· Please help me whether daughter 1.5 yrs old can accompany primary applicant when spouse is not accompanying.

· Where to declare our baby details in express entry profile (didn’t find)

· Is there any problem in sponsoring secondary applicant( me) once primary applicant settle in Canada. Do I need to do all formalities similar to primary applicant if I do not accompany her now ( ECA, IELTS, express entry etc.)

· Finally , I want to know procedure after ITA rcvd.

Thanks

AVI

neotravel

Sep 9, 2018
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2018
Doc's Request.
05-09-2018
AOR Received.
04-11-2018
Med's Done....
19-09-2018
· Please help me whether daughter 1.5 yrs old can accompany primary applicant when spouse is not accompanying.

· Is there any problem in sponsoring secondary applicant( me) once primary applicant settle in Canada. Do I need to do all formalities similar to primary applicant if I do not accompany her now ( ECA, IELTS, express entry etc.)

I can answer 2 of your questions.
2. You do not have any option to enter the baby's details in the Express Entry (EE) profile. After you get your Invitation to Apply (ITA), while filling up your PR application, you will be asked to enter the details of all your immediate family members. Only then do you have to enter your baby's details.
4. EE Profile --> ITA --> Fill up online application, Do Medical Exam, Upload all documents --> Receive Acknowledgement of Receipt (AOR) immediately --> Request for Additional Documents/ Else ALL OK --> Passport Request --> Confirmation of PR (CoPR) --> Land in Canada anytime within 1 year of your Medical Exam --> Get PR Card

If you found my reply useful, please click Like!

Reactions: AVI1313

AVI1313

Star Member
Oct 18, 2016
new delhi
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-10-2018
AOR Received.
22-11-2018
Passport Req..
27-06-2019
LANDED..........
16-09-2019
I can answer 2 of your questions.
2. You do not have any option to enter the baby's details in the Express Entry (EE) profile. After you get your Invitation to Apply (ITA), while filling up your PR application, you will be asked to enter the details of all your immediate family members. Only then do you have to enter your baby's details.
4. EE Profile --> ITA --> Fill up online application, Do Medical Exam, Upload all documents --> Receive Acknowledgement of Receipt (AOR) immediately --> Request for Additional Documents/ Else ALL OK --> Passport Request --> Confirmation of PR (CoPR) --> Land in Canada anytime within 1 year of your Medical Exam --> Get PR Card

If you found my reply useful, please click Like!
thanks !

Abhi003

Aug 6, 2020
Hi Experts,

Please help me with this :

My wife is a primary applicant and her score comes to 445 when I do not accompany her.

And together our scores comes to 429, so we’ve decided to create new express entry as spouse not accompanying & later once she get PR , She can sponsor me even it takes 12-18 months.

but she does not want to leave her little girl 1.5 yrs old here, she wants to take her along.

Thanks

AVI
Hi, I need your urgent help.

Please update me on how your process went, was your wife able to sponsor you afterwards

What was the total timeline.

AVI1313

Star Member
Oct 18, 2016
new delhi
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-10-2018
AOR Received.
22-11-2018
Passport Req..
27-06-2019
LANDED..........
16-09-2019
Hi, I need your urgent help.

Please update me on how your process went, was your wife able to sponsor you afterwards

What was the total timeline.
Hi,
It wasn’t a problem , i am in canada now . Your spouse can sponsor you afterwards. And if you want you can apply for TRV before applying sponsorship.

jerinmp

Sep 1, 2020
Hello All,
Need a help on my query.
My wife is working in canada and she has applied EE without adding my name due to the points issue. She is added her name and our daughter in the profile now the profile is in progress status, its been in 2 months now. Now if i apply open work permit based on that profile then will that be an issue ?. I have red that if the express entry profile is in progress then i can apply for the OWP but my case as i am excluded from the profile then now if i apply for this then will that be any issue for my OWP or wife's express entry profile. Please advise if anyone knows about this.

Thanks in advance.
JM

AVI1313

Star Member
Oct 18, 2016
new delhi
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-10-2018
AOR Received.
22-11-2018
Passport Req..
27-06-2019
LANDED..........
16-09-2019
Hello All,
Need a help on my query.
My wife is working in canada and she has applied EE without adding my name due to the points issue. She is added her name and our daughter in the profile now the profile is in progress status, its been in 2 months now. Now if i apply open work permit based on that profile then will that be an issue ?. I have red that if the express entry profile is in progress then i can apply for the OWP but my case as i am excluded from the profile then now if i apply for this then will that be any issue for my OWP or wife's express entry profile. Please advise if anyone knows about this.

Thanks in advance.
JM
hi , are you inland or outland ? and your spouse if she is working in Canada..on what status ? did you guys got ITA. paid rprf, if not , create a new profile with spouse not accompanying. it has nothing to do with points but she must include your name while processing EE. you can always choose Spouse accomnying & not accompanying as per your points.

AVI1313

Star Member
Oct 18, 2016
new delhi
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-10-2018
AOR Received.
22-11-2018
Passport Req..
27-06-2019
LANDED..........
16-09-2019

jerinmp

Sep 1, 2020
hi , are you inland or outland ? and your spouse if she is working in Canada..on what status ? did you guys got ITA. paid rprf, if not , create a new profile with spouse not accompanying. it has nothing to do with points but she must include your name while processing EE. you can always choose Spouse accomnying & not accompanying as per your points.
Hello Avi,

I am currently working in Germany, and wife is in canada working in closed work permit. Yes She got ITA for EE and submitted the profile in October this year and its in progress now. Its included wife and daughter. Though the points were not meeting if mine is included hence she submitted alone. Our plan was to do the sponsorship later but now my job contract is getting over by Feb 2021 so i am planning to take a OWP and join with family. But my questions is above. Kindly advise if you have some knowledge in this area.

Thanks in advance
JM

AVI1313

Star Member
Oct 18, 2016
new delhi
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-10-2018
AOR Received.
22-11-2018
Passport Req..
27-06-2019
LANDED..........
16-09-2019
hi JM, there won't be any issue in your spouse EE profile but since you were excluded in EE, your OWP rejection chances is more.
I'd suggest you to raise a web form from your spouse account explaining the mistake and ask for appropriate solution from CIC.

jerinmp

Sep 1, 2020
hi JM, there won't be any issue in your spouse EE profile but since you were excluded in EE, your OWP rejection chances is more.
I'd suggest you to raise a web form from your spouse account explaining the mistake and ask for appropriate solution from CIC.
Hello Avi,

Thanks for the quick response, really appreciated. Could you please guide me how to raise the webform, or in the profile page where i can see the option for this.

Thanks in advance.
JM