+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

spouse my wife and son

tania123

Sep 2, 2012
I got the canadian passport,and i need to spouse my wife and son , i got married to her and have son befere gettingmy pr card but i did not add them , since her mother was facing and still facing sever illness and she has to take care of her., but in future can i spouse him or it there any way to take her to canada she and my son?

rjessome

VIP Member
Feb 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tania123 said:
I got the canadian passport,and i need to spouse my wife and son , i got married to her and have son befere gettingmy pr card but i did not add them , since her mother was facing and still facing sever illness and she has to take care of her., but in future can i spouse him or it there any way to take her to canada she and my son?
Are you saying that when you arrived in Canada and landed as a permanent resident, you were married but did not tell the Canadian immigration officers of the change to your marital status from single to married? If so, you cannot sponsor your wife because you did not add herto your PR application which you were required to do because you got married before you landed as a PR. She is now excluded as a member of the Family Class. If your child was born BEFORE you landed as a PR, they are also excluded from sponsorship. However, if the child was born after you became a PR, you can still sponsor him.