Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-08-2011
Med's Done....
09-08-2011
Passport Req..
21-12-2011
Temp said:
Depends on how busy they are. Sometimes it's a few days, sometimes it's week or two.

As the sponsor, ignore the webpage til you get email (check spam or make cic host isn't blocked)
Webpage is generally 2 days behind. You'll also get Client Number to use as well, if your approved.
Hi Temp,

Thanks for that. Isn't the client number the id in my PR card (with format XXXX-XXXX)?

sthomas

Apr 10, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 May 2011
AOR Received.
5 August 2011
File Transfer...
21 June 2011
Med's Done....
05 April 2011
Passport Req..
27 July 2011 (Passport & Appendix A)
VISA ISSUED...
22 August 2011
LANDED..........
19 September 2011
arian74 said:
This is the route one of the forumer here took to get police clearance. Since wala na Saudi husband ko sa OUMWA-DFA magaaply then forward nila sa Phil Embassy sa Riyadh at sila kukuha ng police clearance sa Saudi. Yun ang advice nya sa akin. Nakuha nya police clearance after 4 months kaya lng di ko alam if they paid any. Unfortunately inactive na yata sya dito kaya di ko na sya matanong. Yes we did sent proof ng ways na ginawa namin like letter to Saudi Embassy in Manila with receipt of mail. No response from embassy in Manila so I called their embassy here in Canada maybe they can give me advice but they sound bogus dahil pinatatawag ako to an individual na nagaayos daw personally with pay.
Add us in FB page, I already sent you the link, if you want to talk to that forumer.

familyguy33

Jul 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-08-2011
Med's Done....
09-08-2011
Passport Req..
21-12-2011
mrsh said:
Good evening.
my eClient status was activated 22days after my app reached CIC-Missasauga.
BC is a beautiful place ;D
Good luck to you and your love one.
hi mrsh,

Thanks. We'll need all the luck we can get. As of now they're just processing the application received on June 30, 2011 based on the processing times. Anyway, was BC your destination when you were sponsored?

destino88

Star Member
Dec 1, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
arian74 said:
This is the route one of the forumer here took to get police clearance. Since wala na Saudi husband ko sa OUMWA-DFA magaaply then forward nila sa Phil Embassy sa Riyadh at sila kukuha ng police clearance sa Saudi. Yun ang advice nya sa akin. Nakuha nya police clearance after 4 months kaya lng di ko alam if they paid any. Unfortunately inactive na yata sya dito kaya di ko na sya matanong. Yes we did sent proof ng ways na ginawa namin like letter to Saudi Embassy in Manila with receipt of mail. No response from embassy in Manila so I called their embassy here in Canada maybe they can give me advice but they sound bogus dahil pinatatawag ako to an individual na nagaayos daw personally with pay.
I'll share mine.. i stayed in Saudi arabia for 5yrs, when we submitted my PR application sa CIC-M last last Feb 2011, walang saudi police clearance na kasama sa mga required documents so i enclosed a letter dun sa part or index ng police clearances saying na we have applied for my saudi police through OUMWA and it will take 3 months for that document to be available, sinabi rin namin sa letter na as soon as the document becomes available we will forward the document to the respective visa office immediately... personally i don't believe na ill ever get one, lalo pa wala na akong mga kakilala sa saudi who can apply for my saudi police clearance in my behalf.. what i did was to communicate frequently through email sa philippine embassy sa riyadh at nangungulit na tulungan ako na mka secure ng Saudi Police clearance as requirement for immigration to Canada, halos everyweek nag e-email ako, sumasagot naman sila and they insist na mahirap kumuha ng clearance so yung alternative na ino offer nila is yung NDR.. nung una ayaw ko ko since police clearance nga ang kailangan, then lately nag decide ako na mag avail na rin lang ng NDR for reason na at least may document ako na pwede e submit sa embassy.. pati yung letter na magbabayad ako sa Saudi Hollandi naka recieve din ako nun.. kaya lang lately dumating na yung visa ko... so hindi na ko nag pursue ng pag secure nung saudi police clearance. Nung ma recieve ko yung AOR at PPR ko, ang additional document na ni request sa akin ay updated Abu dhabi Police certificate, pero walang Saudi Police request. i was thingking siguro to follow yung request kaya hindi pa rin ako naging kampante kaya habang wala pa visa ko, continue pa rin pag send ko ng email sa phil Embassy sa riyadh, ang plano ko kasi nun if ever hindi ko ma produce yung Saudi police clarance, i'll execute na lang affidavit or statutory declaration showing proofs of all the efforts i did para maka produce ng saudi police clearance (emails, reciepts etc )... sa case ko naging mabait lang siguro yung visa officer ko kaya hindi na ko hiningan ng SA Police clearance at nabigyan ako ng visa... i hope ma ka kuha kayo ng idea sa experience ko, but so long as wala pang visa, wag maging kampante, case to case basis tayong lahat, pero prayers can move mountains pa rin.. thanks

Temp

Aug 18, 2011
familyguy33 said:
Hi Temp,

Thanks for that. Isn't the client number the id in my PR card (with format XXXX-XXXX)?
Hi, not sure what you mean?
As I was the sponsor.
When I paid fee, I was given one ID , which is called Receipt Number (IMM 5401)
Which you can use to check.

Then when I was approved.
In the Email saying you are approved, you are given a Client ID Number as Sponsor.

Once that is done. The file is then transfered to Manila. Exact time this happens, I'm not 100%.
But my best guess is, they send the documents to each Country once a week, which I think is on Wednesday, for Manila.

Normally after Manila receives it. It takes 2-3 days for your husband/wife Client ID to be created.
Then the person, you are sponsoring will get their own Client ID, so they can login.
(Technically your or wife can login with either ID, my wife and I gave each other the ID, but it was easy just use our own)

Then you wait and wait and wait and wait..... :)

nester

Aug 12, 2011
manila, philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
toronto/2015
arian74 said:

"The Embassy can only issue a certificate of No Derogatory Record (NDR) in lieu of Saudi police clearance. If NDR is acceptable, please indicate the name and address of your former employer and the period of employment. Also furnish us with your mailing address."

dyan pa lang sa wording na yan e hindi yan yung saudi police certificate.
Yung saudi national na mga mismo e required pa ng personal appearance para makakuha.

peacemaker

Star Member
Aug 31, 2011
Hello everyone!

This forum has been my source of inspiration and despair, a double-edged sword so to speak. Nevertheless, I'm glad to have been reading all posts two months back. Now I decided to join the thread and be part of the anxious spouses.

I am happy for those who got DM from the May batch. Sadly, I haven't received my PPR yet since CEM received my PR application last 11 July 2011. I saw two who got DM already and we have almost the same timeline.

I know of bamboo_2008 who is also waiting for PPR. I have no idea if he/she got his/hers this time. Any update? How come I have not received my PPR yet since its receipt at CEM. Any idea what could have caused this late PPR from CEM? Thanks!

sthomas

Apr 10, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 May 2011
AOR Received.
5 August 2011
File Transfer...
21 June 2011
Med's Done....
05 April 2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
22 August 2011
LANDED..........
19 September 2011
peacemaker said:
Hello everyone!

This forum has been my source of inspiration and despair, a double-edged sword so to speak. Nevertheless, I'm glad to have been reading all posts two months back. Now I decided to join the thread and be part of the anxious spouses.

I am happy for those who got DM from the May batch. Sadly, I haven't received my PPR yet since CEM received my PR application last 11 July 2011. I saw two who got DM already and we have almost the same timeline.

I know of bamboo_2008 who is also waiting for PPR. I have no idea if he/she got his/hers this time. Any update? How come I have not received my PPR yet since its receipt at CEM. Any idea what could have caused this late PPR from CEM? Thanks!
Hi, Bamboo_2008 emailed CEM a couple of times and then last week they emailed her back for PPR. Same with one Maybies, her name is April. CEM called her after she emailed them. Both cases are the same, changed of address. As for April, her PPR was sent back to the sender.

nats

Star Member
Jun 12, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
arian74 said:
Ask ko for anyone who knows o had the same situation. Nag apply husband ko ng Police Clearance for Saudi sa OUMWA-DFA. Sabi dun it will take 2-3 months. Few days ago may email na nareceived husband ko galing daw Phil. Embassy Riyadh asking for 100 Riyal before mag issue ng Police Clearance. Sa DFA di naman nagmention na maybabayaran. Legitimate kaya itong email na ito. Eto yung nakalagay sa email:

The Embassy can only issue a certificate of No Derogatory Record (NDR) in lieu of Saudi police clearance. If NDR is acceptable, please indicate the name and address of your former employer and the period of employment. Also furnish us with your mailing address.

You may remit your payment of SAR100.00 (exclusive of bank charges) thru:

Name of Bank : SAUDI HOLLANDI BANK
Address : Diplomatic Quarter
Riyadh, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Account Name : PHILIPPINE EMBASSY IN RIYADH
Currency : Saudi Riyals
Account Type : Current Account
IBAN Account : SA65 5000 0000 037-040-790-790
Swift CODE : AAALSARI
Pls send copy of proof of remittance. We will send the certificate thru email and postal.

Mr. Jun Duran
Philippine Embassy, Riyadh
Tel. 482-3816
Hi arian, I also took KSA No derogatory record from DFA-OUMWA and paid 25USD or equivalent in peso. Pero dahil di naman nila ito nirequire nung natanggap ko ung AOR/PPR, hindi ko na rin sya pinadala. You did it right when you sent proof of communication with Saudi embassy to obtain police clearance from them.

March 2011 ako nag apply, then May 2011 nasa DFA-OUMWA na sya, pero di ko agad sya kinuha, july na ng ipa pickup ko sya sa kapatid ko. Pinakuha ko rin sya just in case na kailanganin pa rin sya. I got my visa last august 23 without submitting the KSA NDR.

peacemaker

Star Member
Aug 31, 2011
Thanks stthomas. I emailed CEM twice for different queries before and I am now hesitant to email re PPR. Participants in this forum seem to have warned not to bother CEM or they may delay the processing. I am even thinking my previous emails caused this PPR delay. Hope not.

Let me take the risk of emailing CEM again. I haven't changed address. I wish to know who else have same worry as mine. Misery loves company. :)

Thanks again for the reply stthomas! :)

sthomas

Apr 10, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 May 2011
AOR Received.
5 August 2011
File Transfer...
21 June 2011
Med's Done....
05 April 2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
22 August 2011
LANDED..........
19 September 2011
peacemaker said:
Thanks stthomas. I emailed CEM twice for different queries before and I am now hesitant to email re PPR. Participants in this forum seem to have warned not to bother CEM or they may delay the processing. I am even thinking my previous emails caused this PPR delay. Hope not.

Let me take the risk of emailing CEM again. I haven't changed address. I wish to know who else have same worry as mine. Misery loves company. :)

Thanks again for the reply stthomas! :)
They used their husbands email address (the sponsor). Like it is their husbands who inquired for them ..... Well, it worked. At first, they used their own email address.....

peacemaker

Star Member
Aug 31, 2011
sthomas said:
They used their husbands email address (the sponsor). Like it is their husbands who inquired for them ..... Well, it worked. At first, they used their own email address.....
That's a good idea. I will let my husband email on my behalf then. Thanks heaps stthommas!

mygirl

Jul 29, 2011
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2011 (CIC-M received April 26,2011)
Doc's Request.
23-06-2011 (letter dated June 22)
AOR Received.
06-07-2011
File Transfer...
10-06-2011
Med's Done....
March 4, 2011
Interview........
not required
Passport Req..
22-07-2011
VISA ISSUED...
August 25, 2011
LANDED..........
September 09,2011
hunterkeepers01 said:
I check ticket price ng pal..meron 6oo plus tax included na ung direct flight to vancouver was 900 plus..
hello hunterkeepers...can you please send me a link on that ticket pls??? tnx..badly needed..God bles!!

mygirl

Jul 29, 2011
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2011 (CIC-M received April 26,2011)
Doc's Request.
23-06-2011 (letter dated June 22)
AOR Received.
06-07-2011
File Transfer...
10-06-2011
Med's Done....
March 4, 2011
Interview........
not required
Passport Req..
22-07-2011
VISA ISSUED...
August 25, 2011
LANDED..........
September 09,2011
destino88 said:
Landed - 5PM Vancouver, August 31, 2010 :-*

kmusta ka jan sis? im going there soon, but for now i was looking for the direct flight, hope i can get it on or before September 15..take care..so ano mga questions sau sa immigration jan? madali klng ba nakpasok?..happy to know and thankful that you landed safe..God bless and regards..see you there..