Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
may 24, 201;
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
July 4, 2013
pede ba mgpunta ng CEM kahit friday? pr ifolow-up ang visa.....?

crisetphil

Jul 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 29,2011--CPC-M (sponsor approved::Nov.17, 2011)
Doc's Request.
dec.22,2011
AOR Received.
jan.04,2012(sent jan.23 received maybe jan.27 via quebec)
File Transfer...
dec.20,2011
Med's Request
medical result received feb.24,2012
Med's Done....
aug.09,2011//Jan21,2013//
Interview........
(n/a) /remed forwarded FEB.1,2013
Passport Req..
dec.22,2011(sent jan. 16,2012)
VISA ISSUED...
feb-20,2013/dm feb.22/receieved visa feb.23
@hunter.. im just wondering what appendix A they asked for u.. is it the document checkllist..

hunterkeepers01

Star Member
Jul 29, 2011
i wanna change the mailing address for my passport ..sent appendix a last month and just realize have a nearby dhl on the next building near my work in manila..does anyone know the email where i can send email to change my mailing address.

arian74

Star Member
Apr 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 5, 2011
Doc's Request.
July 12, 2011 (Appendix A, PP, Libyan Police Clearance
File Transfer...
June 13, 2011
Med's Done....
April 4, 2011
Passport Req..
July 12, 2011
hunterkeepers01 said:
i wanna change the mailing address for my passport ..sent appendix a last month and just realize have a nearby dhl on the next building near my work in manila..does anyone know the email where i can send email to change my mailing address.
If Im not mistaken pag open mo ecas mo e may info ka sa top part. Andun name and mailing address mo at may part na ask ka if you want to change your mailing address. Other than that I guess you have to email or call the call center.

hunterkeepers01

Star Member
Jul 29, 2011
my mailing address was not available for 3 weeks now...thats why cant change it..remember it was written on the letter sent to me along with appendix a.

arian74

Star Member
Apr 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 5, 2011
Doc's Request.
File Transfer...
June 13, 2011
Med's Done....
April 4, 2011
Passport Req..
July 12, 2011
Ask ko for anyone who knows o had the same situation. Nag apply husband ko ng Police Clearance for Saudi sa OUMWA-DFA. Sabi dun it will take 2-3 months. Few days ago may email na nareceived husband ko galing daw Phil. Embassy Riyadh asking for 100 Riyal before mag issue ng Police Clearance. Sa DFA di naman nagmention na maybabayaran. Legitimate kaya itong email na ito. Eto yung nakalagay sa email:

The Embassy can only issue a certificate of No Derogatory Record (NDR) in lieu of Saudi police clearance. If NDR is acceptable, please indicate the name and address of your former employer and the period of employment. Also furnish us with your mailing address.

You may remit your payment of SAR100.00 (exclusive of bank charges) thru:

Name of Bank : SAUDI HOLLANDI BANK
Address : Diplomatic Quarter
Riyadh, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Account Name : PHILIPPINE EMBASSY IN RIYADH
Currency : Saudi Riyals
Account Type : Current Account
IBAN Account : SA65 5000 0000 037-040-790-790
Swift CODE : AAALSARI
Pls send copy of proof of remittance. We will send the certificate thru email and postal.

Mr. Jun Duran
Philippine Embassy, Riyadh
Tel. 482-3816

nester

Aug 12, 2011
manila, philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
toronto/2015
arian74 said:
Ask ko for anyone who knows o had the same situation. Nag apply husband ko ng Police Clearance for Saudi sa OUMWA-DFA. Sabi dun it will take 2-3 months. Few days ago may email na nareceived husband ko galing daw Phil. Embassy Riyadh asking for 100 Riyal before mag issue ng Police Clearance. Sa DFA di naman nagmention na maybabayaran. Legitimate kaya itong email na ito. Eto yung nakalagay sa email:

The Embassy can only issue a certificate of No Derogatory Record (NDR) in lieu of Saudi police clearance. If NDR is acceptable, please indicate the name and address of your former employer and the period of employment. Also furnish us with your mailing address.

Pls send copy of proof of remittance. We will send the certificate thru email and postal.

Mr. Jun Duran
Tel. 482-3816
That is not the clearance required by the canadian embassy. It should be the police certificate issued by the saudi government, not the philippines. You need a request letter from canadian embassy to be forwarded to saudi police. The problem is Saudi does not issue clearances for persons already out of the country. You can go thru the process though, to have proof you exerted effort in applying for one. You will submit to the saudi embassy finger print specimens (from NBI authenticated by DFA), the request letter from canadian immigration, and the payment. Check CIC website for other/more info.

emrn

Jun 8, 2011
Makati City, Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-09-2011 (September 02,2011)
File Transfer...
13-12-2011
Med's Request
13-12-2012 (remeds)
Med's Done....
27-07-2011/ remeds done 19-12-2012
Interview........
13-11-2012 Passed the Eligibility ;)
Passport Req..
27-12-2011 sent the same day
VISA ISSUED...
March 26, 2013 (DM: 28-03-2013)
LANDED..........
April 19, 2013
sa isang thread sabi nila nag increase daw ng 60 days ang initial assessment. :( and baka maging 90 days pa daw..... my hopes of being there by Christmas just flew out the window :( :'(

nester

Aug 12, 2011
manila, philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
toronto/2015
hunterkeepers01 said:
it could cause you more delay if you make changes at this stage. You are not even sure if it will be sent thru DHL. they have other couriers.

arian74

Star Member
Apr 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 5, 2011
Doc's Request.
File Transfer...
June 13, 2011
Med's Done....
April 4, 2011
Passport Req..
July 12, 2011
nester said:

Mr. Jun Duran
Tel. 482-3816

That is not the clearance required by the canadian embassy. It should be the police certificate issued by the saudi government, not the philippines. You need a request letter from canadian embassy to be forwarded to saudi police. The problem is Saudi does not issue clearances for persons already out of the country. You can go thru the process though, to have proof you exerted effort in applying for one. You will submit to the saudi embassy finger print specimens (from NBI authenticated by DFA), the request letter from canadian immigration, and the payment. Check CIC website for other/more info.
This is the route one of the forumer here took to get police clearance. Since wala na Saudi husband ko sa OUMWA-DFA magaaply then forward nila sa Phil Embassy sa Riyadh at sila kukuha ng police clearance sa Saudi. Yun ang advice nya sa akin. Nakuha nya police clearance after 4 months kaya lng di ko alam if they paid any. Unfortunately inactive na yata sya dito kaya di ko na sya matanong. Yes we did sent proof ng ways na ginawa namin like letter to Saudi Embassy in Manila with receipt of mail. No response from embassy in Manila so I called their embassy here in Canada maybe they can give me advice but they sound bogus dahil pinatatawag ako to an individual na nagaayos daw personally with pay.