+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSE / FAMILY CLASS timeline MANILA Visa Office PHILIPPINES

TigerLilly

Jul 1, 2011
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jovy said:
hi tigerlily ano daw po ang cause ng pagka deny dun sa kakilala mo? katakot may ganun pla, i thought pag DM ka eh 100% sure na, yun pala may ntuturn down din... :(
Sorry Jovy,di na niya sinabi sa akin. Di ko na rin inusisa kasi she was so down na.
Rest assured na very very slim ang chance of being denied. So far dito sa thread na ito eh 100% ng mga naDM eh visa na sumunod. Waiting period/processing time lang ang nagkakaiba.

affable_87

Star Member
Jul 4, 2011
Thank you po sa lahat ng advise po ha..aus aus muna ako...sigh.... ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) happy waiting po

sa lahat an na dam dapt punta nlng kau mismo sa cem..kagaya skin nung july 15 dm..pero ung date of issue nila is july 12

gudluck po and happy waiting po sa lahat!!!

advise lng po anu anu po ddlahin ko for handcrry??

TigerLilly

Jul 1, 2011
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
affable_87 said:
Thank you po sa lahat ng advise po ha..aus aus muna ako...sigh.... ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) happy waiting po

sa lahat an na dam dapt punta nlng kau mismo sa cem..kagaya skin nung july 15 dm..pero ung date of issue nila is july 12

here sis affable....i opted for air canada website for carry on luggage :D

http://www.aircanada.com/en/travelinfo/airport/baggage/carry-on.html

usually ang items sa hand carry bag/luggage are....a change of clothing (pants/skirt/dress/shirt,undies,socks and a light jacket/ sweater...malamig sa eroplano :D)....personal grooming stuff (comb,make-ups,toiletries etc),a little snack (crackers/biscuits..no drinks) and documents that you will need going thru airports and CIC ( if you're not planning to bring a purse). Yung ibang do's and don'ts sa carry on is on that website na.....have a safe trip!!!! God bless you on your journey!

PARANOID

Aug 2, 2011
I'm just new here. I've searched na sa net, pero hindi ko po talaga mabigyan ng sagot yung quessie ko. My aunt is to sponsor me after paying her credit cards. I'm her niece, BUT ang nakalagay po dun is ORPHANED dapat pag ganun. I'm not orphaned. Am i still eligible? Pls po pakisagot kasi po i have to study ata again as a college freshie there kea important po talaga na malaman ko. I'm almost graduating na po here. Time is of the essence :(

My aunt lives with her canadian husband and her 2 kids. Canadian citizen na din sya. Pero wala pa po sya ini sponsoran. I'm really confused na if i'm eligible po or not. PLEASE PO PAKISAGOT ???

raniloc

Dec 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb. 13, 2011
Doc's Request.
April 11, 2011
AOR Received.
April 11, 2011
File Transfer...
April 24, 2011
Med's Request
Re-med Request : Jan. 25, 2012
Med's Done....
Re-med done : Feb 08, 2012
Passport Req..
April 11, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Feb. 29. 2012 ECAS DM - MARCH 5, 2012 , VISA RECEIVED: MARCH 3, 2012
LANDED..........
AUGUST 3, 2012
PARANOID said:
I'm just new here. I've searched na sa net, pero hindi ko po talaga mabigyan ng sagot yung quessie ko. My aunt is to sponsor me after paying her credit cards. I'm her niece, BUT ang nakalagay po dun is ORPHANED dapat pag ganun. I'm not orphaned. Am i still eligible? Pls po pakisagot kasi po i have to study ata again as a college freshie there kea important po talaga na malaman ko. I'm almost graduating na po here. Time is of the essence :(
Let me sort this one by one... Do you mean to say, your Aunt submitted an sponsorship application having you as the sponsored person? and you are claimed to be an orphaned in the application that she submitted?

In my opinion, only the immediate family can be sponsored meaning your Aunt's husband and their children. In your case, you're her niece...
to validate the sponsorship application she declared you as an orphaned in the application. IF this is the case, then she should have a supporting papers that will prove you are an orphaned and she legally adopted you as her child.

MLVill

Sep 9, 2010
Manila
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6/3/10
Med's Request
4/18/2011
Med's Done....
4/26/2011
VISA ISSUED...
07/28/2011
LANDED..........
08/08/2011
PARANOID said:

My aunt lives with her canadian husband and her 2 kids. Canadian citizen na din sya. Pero wala pa po sya ini sponsoran. I'm really confused na if i'm eligible po or not. PLEASE PO PAKISAGOT ???

APPYING FOR IMMIGRANT VISA OF CANADA UNDER THE FAMILY CLASS OR SPONSORSHIP BY A CANADIAN CITIZEN OR PERMANENT RESIDENT

A Canadian citizen or permanent resident may make an application to sponsor their relatives under one of the following classes-

Family class relatives;

Private sponsorship of refugees;

If a person has close relatives in Canada and wishes to immigrate to Canada, he/she may apply under this class for family sponsorship. In other words, if an individual is a Canadian citizen or permanent resident of Canada he/she can sponsor some of his/her close relatives to obtain Canadian immigration.

One can sponsor the following relatives only under the family class.

one’s spouse;

one’s spouse’s dependent children;

one’s mother & father;

one’s grandparents;

one’s brother , sister, nephew, niece, grandson & granddaughter who is an orphan;

one’s fiance(e);

one’s child who has been adopted;

5 pamangkin ng biyenan ko sa canada nakuha nya as nominee....

kahit nga di canadian or PR lang hawak eh pedeng mag sponsor...

im not that familiar pero alam ko as niece pede ...

Seniors will reply u back later..... ;D

Jovy

Mar 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila, Philippines
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-7-11
Med's Done....
02-05-2011
PARANOID said:

Hi nag-PM po ako sayo pakibasa nalang, thanks

HYA

Star Member
Jul 2, 2011
affable_87 said:

congrats sis :) tama i agree,,dapat punta na ako CEM nun July 16 pa ako na-DM..,, sis nabasa ko lang din eto dito sa forum i would like to share you this form B4 and B4A,,just follow the link below:

www.cbsa-asfc.gc.ca/publications/forms-formulaires/menu-eng.html

FORM B4: PERSONAL EFFECTS ACCOUNTING DOCUMENT

You must supply two copies of a list of all the things you are bringing into the country with you, and two copies of all the things you will be sending later. Form B4 and B4A, can be used for making these list. Only the items listed on the B4 and B4A forms will be allowed in tax free.

You have to fill out a B4 Personal Effects Accounting Document [PDF], where you list any goods with you and the goods that you will send later. If your goods are not listed on your original Form B4, they are not eligible for duty-free importation at a later time.
If you need more space to list your goods, you can type out your own list or fill out form B4A Personal Effects Accounting Document (list of goods imported) [PDF].
Your list should state the goods and their value. Make a list of the goods that are with you and another list for those that will arrive later. It is good to have a copy each list.
You have to give these lists to the customs officer when you arrive in Canada, even if you are not bringing in anything at that time.

Re-post from sideangel:

WHAT TO TAKE WITH YOU

You MUST take:

- A valid passport, visa and any other travel document for you and each family member.
- Enough funds in cash for short-term expenses.
- Two copies of a detailed list of all personal or household items brought with you. Two copies listing all items to follow later. Form B4 and B4A can be used for this purpose. You should have a photo of the jewelry you are bringing in. Specify the total value of all the goods. When you arrive in Canada, give the list to Custom Officials.

You SHOULD take:

- Birth or baptismal certificates; adoption papers; marriage certificates; separation, annulment or divorce papers.
- School diplomas and degrees; should records or transcripts of your marks, including a description of the courses you have taken.
- Employments certificates, trade of professional certificates; letters of reference from your employers and a list of your qualifications and job experience (resume).
- Immunization, vaccination, dental, optical and other health records.
-Prescriptive medication for about three months.
- Driver's license, or optionally International Driver's License; accident record from your insurance company.
- Warm clothing, if you are arriving in winter.

(make photocopies of all documents stated above and keep these copies in a different place than the originals e.g. check-in baggage, in case the originals are lost)

You are ALLOWED to take:
-You can bring in all your personal and household effects duty free if you owned, possessed, and used them before you arrive in Canada. These include: antiques, family heirlooms, furniture, jewelry, ordinary household goods, etc.
- A bride can bring her wedding gifts, unused, if married within 3 months after arriving in Canada.

Packing your carry-on baggage/ Hand Carry:

- Travel documents: passport, visa, immigration documents(anything you need to show to an immigration officer from your exiting country and anything you need to show to the immigration officer in Canada.)
- Your customs declaration forms.
- Settlement funds (cash, traveler's checks, bank draft)
- Birth Certificate
- Papers proving your civil status: marriage, separation, annulment, divorce papers.
- Valuables: e.g. jewelry
-Former employment certificates
-Updated Resume
-Letters of Reference
-School Diplomas, transcripts of marks, course content and course descriptions.
-Drivers license.
-Medical, dental, optical records.
-Prescription medication (at least three to four months supply)
-Sweater, light jacket, shawl
-Baby Formula (one week's supply)
-Snacks, toys, books, extra diapers.

Additional Info :

Guidelines on the carriage of liquids, aerosols, and gels (LAGs) in carry-on luggage to and from the Philippines:

Liquids, aerosols and gels (LAGs) in 100ml containers will be allowed in carry-on luggage at the Ninoy Aquino International Airport (NAIA).
passengers will be allowed to carry LAGs in containers measuring 100 ml or less, which must be placed in transparent resealable plastic bags measuring approximately 20cm x 20cm. The capacity of the bag must not exceed 1 liter. Any LAGs carried in container larger than 100ml will not be accepted on the carry-on bags, even if the container is only partially filled. Larger containers must be placed in the check-in luggage or should be left behind

Packing your check-in baggage:

-Copy of all original documents you have in your carry-on baggage.
-copies of updated resume
-Baby formula (one month supply)
-Leisure and entertainment items (toys, games, music, movies, etc.)
-Clothing (depending on time of year)
*some warm garments
*clothes for job interviews
*variety of clothes for all occasions and seasons.
-Photos of Loved ones.
-Directory of addresses and phone numbers.
-Dictionaries: your mother tongue to English, your mother tongue to French
-Personal effects: anything that fits into the allowed size and weight.

You are NOT ALLOWED to take

-Firearms, explosives, fireworks and ammunition.
-Narcotics, other than prescription drugs (bring your prescription with you)
-Agricultural products (plants, flowers, soil, meat, eggs and dairy products, fresh fruits and vegetables etc.)
-Endangered animal species (including the skin, feathers, fur, bones)
-Cultural property: certain antiques and cultural objects considered to have historical significance to their country of origin are prohibited entry into Canada without an export permit from that country. It is permissible to take family heirlooms.
-More than 200 cigarettes (you must pay tax on more than 200) per person. 18/19 years of age and older. There are also restrictions on cigars, tobacco, etc.
-More than 1.14 litres of commercial alcohol (must pay tax on more than 1.14 litres) per person 18/19 years of age and older.
-Items for commercial use.
-Most used vehicles. Transport Canada has many restrictions on vehicles.

(If you do not declare good, or if you falsely declare them, the Customs officer can take away those goods. You may not get them back, or may get them back after you have a paid a penalty.)

PETS

Ask at a Canadian diplomatic mission for specific details as there are strict rules on the type of pets you are allowed to take into Canada. Generally, cats and dogs are allowed, but only if accompanied with an up-to-date vaccination certificate.

How much you can take

Generally, each person with a ticket is allowed two pieces of check-in baggage, each bag no more than 24 to 32 kg. plus one carry-on baggage no larger than 23 x 41 x 57 cm and weighing no more than 5-7 kg.

Each airline can enforce carry-on baggage size and weight restrictions. Ask your travel agent or go to your airlines website to get details. Air Canada employees are required to enforce restrictions, as per Transport Canada regulations. Checked baggage is also restricted in size and weight.

Charges for overweight and oversize luggage are high.

If you want to send things by cargo to arrive at a later date, you must inform Customs when you arrive in Canada.

Electrical Appliances

Electrical appliances in Canada use 110-volt, 60-cycle current. Do not bring appliances that cannot use this current.

PARANOID

Aug 2, 2011
eligible po ba ko because she has not sponsored anyone yet? Eh how about po yung fact na canadian citizen po yung kids at hubby nya? :(
Hindi po ako sponsored as an orphan.

Any other person with whom you have family relationship IF you do not have a spouse, son, daughter, mother, father, brother, sister, grandfather, grandmother, uncle, aunt, niece or nephew who is a Canadian citizen, registered Indian or permanent resident or whom you may sponsor.

Kahit ako lang po alone can be sponsored under immigrant's visa? without my mom and di na ko mag dedependent visa?
18 years old na po ako turning 19 sa march. magmamatter din po ba ang age?
Salamat po talaga

eosinophil

Star Member
Dec 7, 2010
OMG! Embassy called again my husband. They are asking for 4pcs picture with white background. Maybe they dont what the pictures which my husband submitted last year.

raniloc

Dec 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb. 13, 2011
Doc's Request.
April 11, 2011
AOR Received.
April 11, 2011
File Transfer...
April 24, 2011
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
April 11, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
AUGUST 3, 2012
eosinophil said:
OMG! I JUST CHECKED MY ECAS NOW! AFTER 88 YEARS!!!!!!! DM NA RIN!!!! KAKALOKA!!!!!!!!THANKS GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Based sa timeline, march 2010 pa pala yung application mo... You deserve to be DM... long over due ka na pala.. CONGRATS!! :D :D

redtag

May 13, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JAN. 6, 2011
Doc's Request.
MAY 25, 2011
File Transfer...
MAY 11, 2011
Med's Done....
MAR. 30, 2011
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
MAY 25, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
AUG.14.....received AUG. 23
LANDED..........
October 10, 2011
PARANOID said:
eligible po ba ko because she has not sponsored anyone yet? Eh how about po yung fact na canadian citizen po yung kids at hubby nya? :(
Hindi po ako sponsored as an orphan.

Any other person with whom you have family relationship IF you do not have a spouse, son, daughter, mother, father, brother, sister, grandfather, grandmother, uncle, aunt, niece or nephew who is a Canadian citizen, registered Indian or permanent resident or whom you may sponsor.

Kahit ako lang po alone can be sponsored under immigrant's visa? without my mom and di na ko mag dedependent visa?
18 years old na po ako turning 19 sa march. magmamatter din po ba ang age?
Salamat po talaga
@ PARANOID ...it's seems you really paranoid of this concerns...I agree to sis MLVill...under FC pwede i-sponsor ang niece, nephew, & other family relatives...I remember my sisters' bestfriend had the same case after she was graduated College her Aunt sponsor her also in Canada and right now she's having her own family...so, no problem if you are orphan or what...I have question, hope you dont mind...what things makes you bothered?

About traveling alone, it doesn't matter...for sure by the time they approve your application you qualified enough in terms of age...you're not minor anymore...so no need the DSWD certificate to travel...

eosinophil

Star Member
Dec 7, 2010
raniloc said:
Based sa timeline, march 2010 pa pala yung application mo... You deserve to be DM... long over due ka na pala.. CONGRATS!! :D :D
I know....That's why I said, "after 88 years!". I've been waiting for almost 1 year and 5 months.. Thanks anyway! LOL :D :D :D :D :D :D :D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

raniloc

Dec 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb. 13, 2011
Doc's Request.
April 11, 2011
AOR Received.
April 11, 2011
File Transfer...
April 24, 2011
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
April 11, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
AUGUST 3, 2012
eosinophil said:
I know....That's why I said, "after 88 years!". I've been waiting for almost 1 year and 5 months.. Thanks anyway! LOL :D :D :D :D :D :D :D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Bakit tumagal yung application mo ng ganun? If you dont mind me asking. ;) ;)