16-08-2010
Passport Req..
04-01-11
VISA ISSUED...
03-02-2011
LANDED..........
18-02-2011
Earal said:
hi guys, how's every one? miss this forum...i have been so busy for past days....

we got DM yesterday January 25, and waiting for VISA to be delivered, hoping it will not take long!

Good luck to all! :)
hi earal

pwede ba ask kung bkit ang tagal nung sayo? madami pa ba hininge?kasi nakita ko sa time line mo na september pa hininge ang passport mo eh. just wondering

chie-chie

Mar 23, 2009
hello! good day to all!

I wish someone could help us in our application..

Actually i have already posted here last year about our application. As of the moment, we are now on the final stage of the processing. We have'nt included the payment for resident fee when we sent our package to Mississauga. Just last month December 19, my husband paid the residence fee of CAD$490 through online payment. The following day the receipt or the confirmation receipt that my husband received in his email were sent to Mississauga Case Processing through Canada Post. My husband have'nt receive yet any confirmation if they already receive the payment receipt. Does he need to wait for any confirmation from Mississauga?

One more thing, just this afternoon, I have received a letter from the embassy-Manila stating that they are requesting for the payment of our residence fee. Now, I'm wondering maybe Mississauga have'nt receive yet the payment receipt. We don't know what we are going to do now. On our knowledge, Mississauga will be the one to forward the receipt or will be the one to confirm the embassy here in Manila regarding our payment.

Please give us any advice on what to do? I want to call the embassy to confirm for our payment but i am hesitant to call because that might be the cause of delay on our application...

By the way they started processing our application last September. Thanks in advance to someone who could share his/her insights regarding this. .. God bless!!! :)

frappii

Star Member
Oct 11, 2010
Toronto, ON
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Earal said:
hi guys, how's every one? miss this forum...i have been so busy for past days....

we got DM yesterday January 25, and waiting for VISA to be delivered, hoping it will not take long!

Good luck to all! :)
Finally!! Thank God! :) congrats!!!

Earal

Aug 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-07-'10
AOR Received.
08-25-'10
File Transfer...
08-09-'10
Med's Done....
06-24-'10
Passport Req..
09-16-'10
VISA ISSUED...
01-25-'11 DM
filipina said:
hi earal

pwede ba ask kung bkit ang tagal nung sayo? madami pa ba hininge?kasi nakita ko sa time line mo na september pa hininge ang passport mo eh. just wondering
hi Filipina, wala clang hiningi na iba samin, we just received one letter then that's it. PPR, AOM, MC and NBI sent all documents last december and then yan n yong next naupdate. it's a long wait, pero atleast hndi umabot ng 9months as per websites processing time. :)

Earal

Aug 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-07-'10
AOR Received.
08-25-'10
File Transfer...
08-09-'10
Med's Done....
06-24-'10
Passport Req..
09-16-'10
VISA ISSUED...
01-25-'11 DM
frappii said:
Finally!! Thank God! :) congrats!!!
thanks frappi! and good luck to your interview

prettyfritzie

Star Member
Jan 24, 2011
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-MISSISSAUGA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-November-2010
Doc's Request.
02-December-2010
AOR Received.
04-January-2011
File Transfer...
24-January-2011
Med's Request
02-December-2010
Med's Done....
07-January-2011
Passport Req..
10-February-2011
VISA ISSUED...
13-May-2011
LANDED..........
30-May-2011
filipina said:
hi fritzie

hindi naman po hehe... PPR means Passport Request. kung last week mo lang na send it take 3 weeks or more before sila mag respond.
hi filipina,
ohww.. it's quite a long wait!! yay ...our papers are still in canada that's why c hubby nkakarecieve ng letters.. i hope na after i send all the additional papers eh maaprove na then forward na sa manila un application.. im wondering what will be the initial step once Manila embassy received our papers?? thanks much!!

M

mjlara

Hi all!

Pls advise....Gaano ba katagal maapprove ang sponsorship?Mississauga received all the docs December 23, 2010.Until today Jan. 27, 2011 wala pa natanggap husband ko a letter from the immigration na natanggap nila mga docs....He got a Client ID di naman nagagamit di nakakaaccess...

Pls help!!!

Thank you.

Kulilit

Aug 17, 2010
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila, Philippines
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-11-2010
File Transfer...
10-01-2011
Passport Req..
02-02-2011
mjlara said:
Hi all!

Pls advise....Gaano ba katagal maapprove ang sponsorship?Mississauga received all the docs December 23, 2010.Until today Jan. 27, 2011 wala pa natanggap husband ko a letter from the immigration na natanggap nila mga docs....He got a Client ID di naman nagagamit di nakakaaccess...

Pls help!!!

Thank you.
Tell your husband to call CPC-M and ask them about the status. They might already opened it, it just happened that they hasn't updated yet the E-CAS. They only do the update every tuesday or wednesday.
And for the letter it will take a week before you receive it depending on your location.

Here's my sponsorship timeline to ease your worries

Dec. 03, 2010 - Receive Application in CPC-M
Jan. 11, 2011 - I called in CPC-M about the sponsorship bec. i didn't have any update from ecas and didn't receive anything. An agent told me that the application was approved and sent to VO Manila on Jan. 10, 2011. And a week later I received my sposorship letter of approval in our mail.

I know the feeling of having no update from them but don't stress yourself too much... Just be patient and everything will be fine. Hope I was able to ease your worries a bit. :D

prettyfritzie

Star Member
Jan 24, 2011
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-MISSISSAUGA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-November-2010
Doc's Request.
02-December-2010
AOR Received.
04-January-2011
File Transfer...
24-January-2011
Med's Request
02-December-2010
Med's Done....
07-January-2011
Passport Req..
10-February-2011
VISA ISSUED...
13-May-2011
LANDED..........
30-May-2011
filipina

just checked my e-cas and its working na yey!! the status goes like this:

We received your application to sponsor FRITZIE MAY BORILLO on November 9, 2010.

We sent you a letter on January 24, 2011 about the decision on your application. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

yay.. what does it mean?? im so nervous sana nmn positive.. along with the papers sent back to them is my medical copy 2 i dunno if my medical reports has been received na din.. im really hopeful, help us pray dear.. thanks!!

does having a decision made means that your papers were for transfer to manila (if approved)?? im being positive

M

mjlara

Hi Kulilit!

Thanks for immediate response! Surely ease my feeling a lil bit.JUst wonder sinong agent yan?Para tawagan namin yan at itanong kung naapprove na ba sponsorship ng husband ko.

Thank you very much!

Kulilit

Aug 17, 2010
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila, Philippines
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-11-2010
File Transfer...
10-01-2011
Passport Req..
02-02-2011
mjlara said:
Hi Kulilit!

Thanks for immediate response! Surely ease my feeling a lil bit.JUst wonder sinong agent yan?Para tawagan namin yan at itanong kung naapprove na ba sponsorship ng husband ko.

Thank you very much!
It's the call center agent they'll check the website first if it already way past the processing time, if its not yet they'll not gonna look for the status of it. I checked the website and it says "working on applications received on December 22, 2010". As per your application I think you can call them by monday. That would be the best time. Here is the number in case you don't have (1-888-242‑2100)
By the way, which city are you in Canada? :D

filipina

Dec 14, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-10-2010
Med's Done....
16-08-2010
Passport Req..
04-01-11
VISA ISSUED...
03-02-2011
LANDED..........
18-02-2011
chie-chie said:
hello! good day to all!

I wish someone could help us in our application..

Actually i have already posted here last year about our application. As of the moment, we are now on the final stage of the processing. We have'nt included the payment for resident fee when we sent our package to Mississauga. Just last month December 19, my husband paid the residence fee of CAD$490 through online payment. The following day the receipt or the confirmation receipt that my husband received in his email were sent to Mississauga Case Processing through Canada Post. My husband have'nt receive yet any confirmation if they already receive the payment receipt. Does he need to wait for any confirmation from Mississauga?

One more thing, just this afternoon, I have received a letter from the embassy-Manila stating that they are requesting for the payment of our residence fee. Now, I'm wondering maybe Mississauga have'nt receive yet the payment receipt. We don't know what we are going to do now. On our knowledge, Mississauga will be the one to forward the receipt or will be the one to confirm the embassy here in Manila regarding our payment.

Please give us any advice on what to do? I want to call the embassy to confirm for our payment but i am hesitant to call because that might be the cause of delay on our application...

By the way they started processing our application last September. Thanks in advance to someone who could share his/her insights regarding this. .. God bless!!! :)
hi chie chie

just right a letter that you already paid for the right of permanent resident fee just give them the receipt no. and date with the name of the payee. print those email and attached to the letter.

Did he print the receipt when you pay online? I think he supposed to print the form IMM5401 and send to CPC-missi, did he send the form? the email was just a confirmation but he supposed let the cpc know that he paid already by sending those form by mail they accept the print out form as a proof. Thats why manila still looking for it. I believe the email send to your husband has an attachment so print those and have them send to manila. check the email of your husband if theres an attachment receipt. The attachment goes like this Fees_receipet_Rxxxxxxxxxx.pdf, now if you send it right away they gonna contact cpc-missi to confirm the payment. alright? i hope it helps lots ;)

filipina

Dec 14, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-10-2010
Med's Done....
16-08-2010
Passport Req..
04-01-11
VISA ISSUED...
03-02-2011
LANDED..........
18-02-2011
mjlara said:
Hi all!

Pls help!!!

Thank you.
hi mjlara

parang nasagot ko na po to twice :D 43 days po ang processing right now so you have to wait cguro after 40days then makaka open kalang once na ma open na nila yung file mo. then kung naaproved kana after a week saka ka palang makaka received ng letter.

filipina

Dec 14, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-10-2010
Med's Done....
16-08-2010
Passport Req..
04-01-11
VISA ISSUED...
03-02-2011
LANDED..........
18-02-2011
prettyfritzie said:
filipina

just checked my e-cas and its working na yey!! the status goes like this:

We received your application to sponsor FRITZIE MAY BORILLO on November 9, 2010.

We sent you a letter on January 24, 2011 about the decision on your application. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

yay.. what does it mean?? im so nervous sana nmn positive.. along with the papers sent back to them is my medical copy 2 i dunno if my medical reports has been received na din.. im really hopeful, help us pray dear.. thanks!!

does having a decision made means that your papers were for transfer to manila (if approved)?? im being positive
wow congrats approved na yan hehe.. then wait ka ng mga 2 weeks or 3 weeks baka maka receoved ka na ng passport request ;)