08-01-2015
Med's Done....
27-05-2014
Passport Req..
10-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
DM 24-04-2015.....VOH 7-05-2015
elle0506 said:
Hi wangdicky, CEM emailed me back. They said my husband's file is finalized and they will send the visa package via www express in the coming weeks. Have you gotten any emails or phone calls yet?
No contact from the embassy yet...hope they phone my wife today and tell her to pickup her passport this week....we're running out of time...we still need to attend the CFO seminar and book her flight!

eila

Star Member
Apr 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21/05/2015
AOR Received.
aor 2 - aug. 12, '15
File Transfer...
31/07/2015
Med's Done....
20/04/2015
Hi all! It's been a month but the cra haven't received my income tax.. ( filed thru mail). question.. Do I really need to pass my 2014 option c? or my record of employment would be enough together with the copy of the one I sent to CRA? thanks everyone!

stin_0ne

Mar 12, 2015
I'm August 2014 applicant and yet status "In process"... Meron pa po ba August 2014 applicant di pa ng DM? ??? ??? ???

scorpio18

Nov 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-06-2014
AOR Received.
26-06-2014 SA 21-08-2014
File Transfer...
18-09-2014
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
29-04-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
11-12-2014 In Process 20-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
21-05-2015 rcvd call may 20, visa validity until june03
LANDED..........
30-05-2015
stin_0ne said:
I'm August 2014 applicant and yet status "In process"... Meron pa po ba August 2014 applicant di pa ng DM? ??? ??? ???
Hi, i'm June 2014 applicant, last april 20 lang nag IP, till now ganun pa rin.

Chrislyn

Star Member
Nov 11, 2012
Manila Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 7, 2013
AOR Received.
October 22, 2013.
File Transfer...
October 22, 2013
Med's Done....
August 10, 2013. Remed: September 16, 2014
Passport Req..
August 1, 2014 In Process: August 21, 2014 Decision Made: April 9,2015
VISA ISSUED...
April 24, 2015
Visa on hand october 2013 applicant here..

gashkova

Star Member
Apr 10, 2015
PMicah said:
Good day po. I really need advice, i don't know if there is a similar case na po dito. Currently po kasi, I have a son from my 1st marriage, and even though I don't have the custody, I did declare him as per requirement.
Last January 9, 2014, I received an email that he needs to undergo medical exam din together with a request for my NBI clearance since nag expire na ata yung una kong nasubmit. But since complicated ang situation, I can't do medical for him. So when I submitted the required documents, I included a written letter saying that since I don't have the custody, I cannot do medical for him and he will not be accompanying me to Canada. But I received a letter today (dated April 6, 2015), requesting for my son's medical. The letter stated that medical results must be received by the office within 45 days from date of letter. If no RESULTS or COMMUNICATION received within the time indicated, a decision will be made and my application may be refused. Any advice as where do I call or communicate with them to ask or explain that I can not do medical for my son?

Thank you so much for the help. I am really worried and confused.
hi sis.. you got no choice but to have your son's medical though di cia pupunta ng Canada..requirement tlga yun..It will really cause REFUSAL and CIC never scares applicants, they really do that... All of your family member na applicants including you will get refused...walang exemption..

gashkova

Star Member
Apr 10, 2015
SAMANTALA said:
to markath & Very Happywife;

My application was refused Dec 23, 2014 because my husband's divorce date was June 2013 while our marriage Nov 2012. It was my husband's mistake that before he did not check if their divorce was finalize. Huhuhu!!! :'( kaya tuloy eto dusa beauty ko!!! Lahat ulitin, pakasal uli para yung divorce date nya di na kokontra sa kasal namin. Right now, we are waiting for the immigration lawyer's call... Other's told me to apply as conjugal, eh di ko rin ma-gets kung pano yan, do we have to submit a marriage certificate pa if conjugal? basta wait muna namin sasabihin ni lawyer sa mister ko. To all of you, na may mga visa at sa mga waiting sa visa nila, congrats naunahan nyo pa ako!!! :p :p :p
sorryto hear that....yes, i guess your decision to get married again is a good idea. Wag na kaung appeal or anything. mas matagal. Also, another wedding is just a proof that your marriage is geniune. Well, still bka may mas magandang proposal lawyer nio...

PMicah

Apr 6, 2015
Hi All,

Need a little help. I posted few days back regarding my situation. I don't have the custody of my child from my 1st marriage. Nevertheless, I did declare as non-accompanying because if I don't, it will be misrepresentation and of course I am not closing my doors for my child's future.

Now CEM requested a medical exam. Although the letter from CEM is dated April 6 addressed to my Philippine address, my current wife received it first only on 22-April and I have not received a copy of the letter yet:
Part of the letter quoted as:

"that complete medical results must be received by this office within 45 days from the date of this letter. If no results or communication is received"
"If no results or communication is received within the time indicated, we will make a decision on your case and your application my be refused..."

However, the Mother is giving me a hard time requesting for cooperation. Counting 45 days from April 6 would be May 21. The only possible date that I can take my child for medical is around May 13. Now my questions are:
1. Will it be too late for the medical exam?
2. Can I request or inform CEM that I may need few more days.
if yes, then how do I communicate with them?
3. Or do I have any other options that I am not aware of?

I am now in deep stress as I am not sure what to do next or what are my options.

Thank you so much for the help. Sana may maka sagot.

PMicah

Apr 6, 2015
gashkova said:
hi sis.. you got no choice but to have your son's medical though di cia pupunta ng Canada..requirement tlga yun..It will really cause REFUSAL and CIC never scares applicants, they really do that... All of your family member na applicants including you will get refused...walang exemption..
Hi gashkova, yes nga po. I did ask my friend din, and they explained as to why. So I got no choice but to beg my child's mother to permit na mahiram ko for at least 1 day lang. But she is giving me hard time. :(
My family are still praying na sana give her change of heart. We are explaining naman na hindi namin siya kukunin immediately. It's our child's choice when he grows up if he decides to go canada. Sobrang stressful lalo na I have a deadline coming near.

gashkova

Star Member
Apr 10, 2015
PMicah said:
Hi gashkova, yes nga po. I did ask my friend din, and they explained as to why. So I got no choice but to beg my child's mother to permit na mahiram ko for at least 1 day lang. But she is giving me hard time. :(
My family are still praying na sana give her change of heart. We are explaining naman na hindi namin siya kukunin immediately. It's our child's choice when he grows up if he decides to go canada. Sobrang stressful lalo na I have a deadline coming near.
oh dad ka pala....well bro explain to her na baka in the future kapag malaki na ank nio eh gustuhun magCanada para makapatrabaho eh agad matututulungan mo sya kc for future reference yung medical nganak. na incase magbago isip ng nanay and magdecide na pauntahin din nia sa Canada eh mabilis kasi anak mo din cia...just dont imply much to her that it is only for you(kasi women like revenge..lol) but also for your son..sabihin mo sa kanaya ang future ng son nio in the future bcoz you dont know baka pag binata na cia gusto nia magwork sa Canada for his future family ikaw unag makakatulong...

PMicah

Apr 6, 2015
gashkova said:
oh dad ka pala....well bro explain to her na baka in the future kapag malaki na ank nio eh gustuhun magCanada para makapatrabaho eh agad matututulungan mo sya kc for future reference yung medical nganak. na incase magbago isip ng nanay and magdecide na pauntahin din nia sa Canada eh mabilis kasi anak mo din cia...just dont imply much to her that it is only for you(kasi women like revenge..lol) but also for your son..sabihin mo sa kanaya ang future ng son nio in the future bcoz you dont know baka pag binata na cia gusto nia magwork sa Canada for his future family ikaw unag makakatulong...
Thanks Gashkova. Yes, this is exactly we are trying to explain to them. Crossing fingers and praying hard sana payagan. We are still persuading them.
But my question is if we only undergo medical around 13-May, and deadline is 21-May, will it be too late? Kasi yung letter nareceive lang talaga namin 22-April kahit dated 6-April na, kaya almost 15 days na din agad nawala sa amin.

meyoutogether143

May 3, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 31-2014
Interview........
WAIVED
LANDED..........
JUNE 8, 2015
Good evening everyone.