Category........
Visa Office......
Manila, Philippines
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 04, 2012
Doc's Request.
addt'l docs sent on Jan. 11 and recv'd by CEM on Jan. 14 2nd addt'l docs reqt'd on Feb 26,2013 sent on March 21 recv'd on March 22,2013
AOR Received.
July 31,2012
File Transfer...
Aug.13, 2012...in-process June 7, 2013...DM July 11, 2013
Med's Request
May 09, 2013 (remed)
Med's Done....
Jan. 31, 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Jan. 03, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
July 19, 2013
LANDED..........
August 09, 2013
Anybody please help!!!!

I received a letter from CEM stating the following:

This is with respect to your application for a permanent resident visa as a member of the family class, the class in which you applied.

A preliminary review of your file, based on the information and documentation you have submitted to date, raises concerns that you may not meet the requirements for immigration to Canada.

Subsection 12(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act states that a foreign national may be selected as a member of the family class on the basis of their relationship as the spouse, common-law partner, child, parent or other prescribed family member of a Canadian citizen or permanent resident.

Section 4 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations establishes that a foreign national "shall not be considered a spouse, a common-law partner, a conjugal partner or an adopted child of a person if the marriage, common-law partnership, conjugal partnership or adoption is not genuine and was entered into primarily for the purpose of acquiring any status or privilege under the Act." Due to the limited documentation/information you provided with your application, the information available is insufficient information to conclude that you are in a bona fide relationship with your sponsor and that you are not excluded from the family class pursuant to section 4 of the Regulations.

This letter is being sent to you to offer you an opportunity to respond to this concern and to afford you an opportunity to supplement your file with additional information. Therefore, before a final decision is made by an officer, you may submit a written explanation with respect to the concerns identified above. You are free to provide any submissions or information which you would like the visa officer to consider which might serve to allay these concerns This may include additional proof of relationship in the form of cards, letters, photographs, proof of financial support, e-mail exchanges, chat transcripts, etc. which may support the development and bona fides of your relationship, or any other written documentation you would like to submit.

Please be aware that the onus is on you to satisfy a visa officer that you meet the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act and Regulations. Therefore, it is in your best interest to ensure that if you do make additional submissions, they are fulsome and address the above concern(s) as completely as possible.

You must provide any additional information you would like the officer to consider within 45 days of the date of this letter. You are also required to submit an NBI clearance with your correct middle name.
At the end of this period, your file will be forwarded to the responsible visa officer for review. The officer will review your file and will make a decision on the application, taking into consideration all of the facts, circumstances and submissions before him/her. This will of course include your response (if any) to the concerns identified above and any additional documentation you have submitted. If you choose not to respond, the officer will make a decision on the basis of the information before him/her.

I feel like breaking down when I received this. I have given them all the documents that they asked. Do i need to seek for a legal advise for this? Im just so frustrated Do I still have a chance to be approved? i really feel so helpless Does anyone here got the same case with mine? your response is my comfort.

susanaplacador

Star Member
Jul 21, 2011
0jenifer0 said:

Hello sis hindi pwede sis kailangan mo icorrect ang address mo sa ECAS para yun ang nakalagay sa COPR, kung hawak mo na COPR mo better to call CEM or email them habang di kapa naglaland kasi kung ano nakalagay sa COPR mo na address dun nila isesend ang PR card mo.

Nakalagay sa letter na kasama nung binalik Passport mo with VISA stamped na nakalagay Dear Applicant :

You must therefore inform us of any change in your blah blah blah etc. Before you leave for Canada. We will let you know further procedures are required.

Saka wala kana sis fill upan na PR application sa Airport Declaration Card lang sa plane before landing kailangan ready na siya ilalagay mo dun address mo sa Declaration Card.

Saka yung 2 copies ng COPR kukunin yun ng CBSA officer at sya mismo magsusulat at pirmahan nya yun after ng mga question nya tapos papipirmahin ka din at lalagyan mo ng date after ibibigay nya sayo yung isang personal copy ng COPR mo yung isa naman kukunin niya .

Kaya sis kung ano address mo sa COPR dun nila isesend PR card mo.

Pwede mong ibalik yung COPR sa CEM para papalitan ng address sis yun ang best way . Pero call ka muna sa kanila para sigurado kung ano ang dapat gawin ok sis .
ganon din sa hubby ko yondating address ang nakalagay nong nag file ang anddress ko ang nilagay ko at tapos sa corp ang dating address ko siguro dahil base yan sa naging canadian ako noon pa kaya na appear ang lumang address ko bago ako ng file ng sponsorship ang present address ko ang nilagay nakapag tataka naman kay sabi ko call sya muna kong saan ipapadala ang pr card nya.

0jenifer0

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
MNL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 29, 2011 (CPC-M recvd Nov 1, 2011)
Doc's Request.
Feb 13, 2012 (sent June 4, 2012)
AOR Received.
Dec 29, 2011
File Transfer...
Jan 11, 2012
Med's Request
Aug 13, 2012 (recvd 08-23-2012) (redo 08-30-2012)
Med's Done....
May 26, 2011 exprd.
Passport Req..
Feb 8, 2012 (sent 03-23-2012)
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 28, 2012 (12-2-12 DM) (12-7-2012 delivered)
LANDED..........
DEC-25-2012
bienncorey said:
HELLO!!!!

KELANGAN BA TALAGA IPA RED RIBBON YUNG MARRIAGE CERTIFICATE SA MGA NKAPANGASAWA NG CANADIAN CITIZENS?

THANKS!

Hindi po kailangan kasi ang mga nagpapa Red Ribbon lang po ng mga Documents ay yung mga pumapasok abroad ng Skilled Worker. Ang hubby ko po ay Canadian Citizen di ko po pina Red Ribbon lahat ng Documents ko or ang Marriage Certificate namin 2 pieces pa yun isa sa akin at isa kay hubby pero nandito na po ako sa Canada wala pong problema .

Ang mga nagpapa Red Ribbon po ay yung mga aalis ng Pinas as a worker kasi number one na hinihingi ng mga Embassy sa mga Agencies ay ipa Red Ribbon sa DFA ang mga Documents like PRC para sa mga assurance ng mga Documents ay Legal at para marecognize ang kanilang mga Skills abroad.

Yung brother ko umalis sya nung Dec. 21, 2012 License Nurse sya abroad pina Red Ribbon sa kanya ng Agency yung mga Documents nya tulad nga PRC, tinanong nya sa agency kung bakit sabi sa kanya di daw kasi tatanggapin ng Embassy ang mga papers ng workers na papasok abroad kapag di naka Red Ribbon ang mga Documents nya required daw kasi yun .

Polgas

Champion Member
Jan 2, 2013
Two Six Double 0
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JAN. 27, 2013
Doc's Request.
JUL. 23, 2013
Nomination.....
CSQ: APR. 10, 2013
AOR Received.
FEB. 13, 2013
File Transfer...
FEB. 21, 2013
Med's Done....
JAN. 07, 2013
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
JUL. 23, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
JAN. 08, 2014
LANDED..........
JAN. 31, 2014
susanaplacador said:
sa lahat nag hihintay pinag dadasal na makuha na nila ang visa kasi alam ko kong gaano hirap ang mag hintay at darating din yan na katulad ko
na walang araw na di ko binukasn ang ecas ko konting tiis at pray lng tayo ok and god bless us all
Amen to that susan..

0jenifer0

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
MNL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
Dec 29, 2011
File Transfer...
Jan 11, 2012
Med's Request
Med's Done....
May 26, 2011 exprd.
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
DEC-25-2012
floresk said:
anu ba ang tama ........IMMIGRATION SECTION or VISA SECTION gggggggggggrrrrrrr nakakalito nedd help

Kahit alin po sa dalawa ang pwede nyong gamitin ang pinaka importante lang po na wag kalimutang ilagay sa Brown envelope ay ang File number and it starts sa F0000.

Ang Immigration Section at Visa Section ay magkaiba lang sila ng departments so kung nagda doubt po sa dalawa don't worry as long as nilagyan nyo ng File number once na binuksan ang parcel na pinadala sa CEM automatically pag nakita nila ang F0000 alam na po nila kung anong Department or File yun.

Sa akin po sa address na ito ko pinadala ang additional documents na hiningi sa akin pinadala ko sa CEM back in 2012 :

March 2012- PPR, Personal History, Addresses, Additional Family Information
June 2012- PC abroad
Aug. 2012- remed
Sept. 2012- new NBI, Personal History

Ito po yung address ng CEM na ginagamit ko :

Family Class Section
Visa Section (pwede ring IMMIGRATION SECTION di naman sya mawawala basta ang importante ilagay po ang FILE number .)
Canadian Embassy, Manila
Level 6,Tower 2, RCBC Plaza
6819 Ayala Avenue
Makati City 1200
Philippines

Polgas

Champion Member
Jan 2, 2013
Two Six Double 0
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JAN. 27, 2013
Doc's Request.
JUL. 23, 2013
Nomination.....
CSQ: APR. 10, 2013
AOR Received.
FEB. 13, 2013
File Transfer...
FEB. 21, 2013
Med's Done....
JAN. 07, 2013
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
JUL. 23, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
JAN. 08, 2014
LANDED..........
JAN. 31, 2014
chelseaviel said:
Anybody please help!!!!

This is with respect to your application for a permanent resident visa as a member of the family class, the class in which you applied.

A preliminary review of your file, based on the information and documentation you have submitted to date, raises concerns that you may not meet the requirements for immigration to Canada.

Subsection 12(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act states that a foreign national may be selected as a member of the family class on the basis of their relationship as the spouse, common-law partner, child, parent or other prescribed family member of a Canadian citizen or permanent resident.

Section 4 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations establishes that a foreign national "shall not be considered a spouse, a common-law partner, a conjugal partner or an adopted child of a person if the marriage, common-law partnership, conjugal partnership or adoption is not genuine and was entered into primarily for the purpose of acquiring any status or privilege under the Act." Due to the limited documentation/information you provided with your application, the information available is insufficient information to conclude that you are in a bona fide relationship with your sponsor and that you are not excluded from the family class pursuant to section 4 of the Regulations.

This letter is being sent to you to offer you an opportunity to respond to this concern and to afford you an opportunity to supplement your file with additional information. Therefore, before a final decision is made by an officer, you may submit a written explanation with respect to the concerns identified above. You are free to provide any submissions or information which you would like the visa officer to consider which might serve to allay these concerns This may include additional proof of relationship in the form of cards, letters, photographs, proof of financial support, e-mail exchanges, chat transcripts, etc. which may support the development and bona fides of your relationship, or any other written documentation you would like to submit.

Please be aware that the onus is on you to satisfy a visa officer that you meet the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act and Regulations. Therefore, it is in your best interest to ensure that if you do make additional submissions, they are fulsome and address the above concern(s) as completely as possible.

You must provide any additional information you would like the officer to consider within 45 days of the date of this letter. You are also required to submit an NBI clearance with your correct middle name.
At the end of this period, your file will be forwarded to the responsible visa officer for review. The officer will review your file and will make a decision on the application, taking into consideration all of the facts, circumstances and submissions before him/her. This will of course include your response (if any) to the concerns identified above and any additional documentation you have submitted. If you choose not to respond, the officer will make a decision on the basis of the information before him/her.

I feel like breaking down when I received this. I have given them all the documents that they asked. Do i need to seek for a legal advise for this? Im just so frustrated Do I still have a chance to be approved? i really feel so helpless Does anyone here got the same case with mine? your response is my comfort.
Sorry to hear that.. But i know later on everything is gonna be okay..

bienncorey

Jul 2, 2012
Cebu
Category........
Visa Office......
CE-MANILA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 4, 2013 (May 9, 2013 CIC received file)
AOR Received.
June 3, 2013
File Transfer...
June 3, 2013 (received by CEM June 11, 2013)
Med's Done....
April 1,2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
November 12, 2013 (Nov 16 '13 sent pp, Nov 18 '13 CEM received as per tracking)
VISA ISSUED...
MARCH 20,2014 ---- DM: March 23,2014
LANDED..........
APRIL 3, 2014
0jenifer0 said:

Hindi po kailangan kasi ang mga nagpapa Red Ribbon lang po ng mga Documents ay yung mga pumapasok abroad ng Skilled Worker. Ang hubby ko po ay Canadian Citizen di ko po pina Red Ribbon lahat ng Documents ko or ang Marriage Certificate namin 2 pieces pa yun isa sa akin at isa kay hubby pero nandito na po ako sa Canada wala pong problema .

Ang mga nagpapa Red Ribbon po ay yung mga aalis ng Pinas as a worker kasi number one na hinihingi ng mga Embassy sa mga Agencies ay ipa Red Ribbon sa DFA ang mga Documents like PRC para sa mga assurance ng mga Documents ay Legal at para marecognize ang kanilang mga Skills abroad.

Yung brother ko umalis sya nung Dec. 21, 2012 License Nurse sya abroad pina Red Ribbon sa kanya ng Agency yung mga Documents nya tulad nga PRC, tinanong nya sa agency kung bakit sabi sa kanya di daw kasi tatanggapin ng Embassy ang mga papers ng workers na papasok abroad kapag di naka Red Ribbon ang mga Documents nya required daw kasi yun .

THANK YOU AGAIN SIS JEN! YOU'RE SUCH A BIG HELP TALAGA... GOD BLESS YOU! :)

jayvee07

Star Member
Nov 6, 2012
calgary alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
phil
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-jun-2012
AOR Received.
06-sept-2012
File Transfer...
11-sept-2012
Med's Done....
11-apr-2012
Passport Req..
22-feb-2013
chelseaviel said:
Anybody please help!!!!

hello chelseaviel, i've seen in your time that you already sent an additional docs...as of now they still need an additional docs. to support your application...btw in what specific family class are you applied?...maybe the v.o doubt some docs. you sent to them thats why they still asking other supporting docs. did you also send some friends testimony? if you're in spousal sponsorship

0jenifer0

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
MNL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
Dec 29, 2011
File Transfer...
Jan 11, 2012
Med's Request
Med's Done....
May 26, 2011 exprd.
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
DEC-25-2012
At this time base on CTV News 331 flights in Toronto Pearson Airport has been cancelled since last night because of Snow Storm.

0jenifer0

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
MNL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
Dec 29, 2011
File Transfer...
Jan 11, 2012
Med's Request
Med's Done....
May 26, 2011 exprd.
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
DEC-25-2012
chelseaviel said:
Anybody please help!!!!

Hello sis it's me Jen, I remember you back in 2011 nagkakausap tayo dito sa PM, I'm really sorry about your Application , base on the letter CEM was not satisfied in your relationship. All I can say sis is don't lose your hope you just have to prove that your relationship with your sponsor was GENUINE .

To make sure sis The best thing you can do is to seek a good lawyer para makahing ng best advise and show the letter that CEM's sends you and ask the Lawyer what is the best proof ang the best na isend at ipakita. Sinasabi ko ito sis para makuha mo ang attention ng Visa Officer na mali sila at para mas sigurado at di ka manghihinayang na magkamali at this time you need a best person na makakatulong. Lawyer's was good on this kind of situation they'll be the one to ask you what documents and proof na pwede mo pang iprovide sa CEM or visa officers. And CEM's gave you 45 days . Specially sa explanatory letter na ibibigay nyo ikuwento nyo ang continuation ng relasyon nyo ang makukuha nyong Lawyer ang tutulong sa inyo kung ano dapat tamang sabihin at ang the best na isend.

Option nyo ito sis 45days make sure at this time ok ? God always has a way specially to those people na GENUINE ang relationship ok wag kang panghihinaan ng loob I remember what you've told me before ayan naiiyak nako ito ang sabi mo sa kin dati diba?

« Sent to: 0jenifer0 on: December 19, 2011, 09:32:21 pm »
"Sorry to hear about that jen. We all have our fair share of pain. pasasaan ba at maayos din yan. Normal lang naman sa couple ang hindi pagkakaunawaan minsan lalo na kung malayo kayo sa isa't-isa. Be strong kaya mo yan hindi naman ibibigay sayo ang ganyang problema kng indi mo kakayanin. Kahit ako nahihirapan din sa sitwasyon namin ng husband ko pero i'm always telling myself that I need to be strong. Keep the faith Jen kaya mo yan. God bless you always."

Sana sis wag mo hahayaan or sasabihin na helpless ka ok kaya mo yan . Just prove them ok... PM me sis pag may tanong ka ok nabdito lang ako .

0jenifer0

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
MNL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
Dec 29, 2011
File Transfer...
Jan 11, 2012
Med's Request
Med's Done....
May 26, 2011 exprd.
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
DEC-25-2012
At this time base on CTV News 331 flights in Toronto Pearson Airport has been cancelled since last night because of Snow Storm.

susanaplacador

Star Member
Jul 21, 2011
chelseaviel said:
Anybody please help!!!!

Subsection 12(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act states that a foreign national may be selected as a member of the family class on the basis of their relationship as the spouse, common-law partner, child, parent or other prescribed family member of a Canadian citizen or permanent resident. ganyan di ang sa hubby kaya pinagawa ko sya ng sulat na sa katunayan nag mamahalan kami at ang witness ng kasal namin pinawa ko ng sulat at ang mga magulang, ang fb namin mula sa simula at mga pictures sa kasal namin at ng kami may kasama kami,ang receipt sa pagpapadala ko sa kanya ng pera mula sa simula at huli
at basta ang chat mo padala mo yanat kong may picture ka sa kasal padala mo okay kasi na ninigurado lng sila ingat ka nad god bless..

susanaplacador

Star Member
Jul 21, 2011
basta padala mo ang chat sa fb at ym kong meron reciept kong nagpapadala ng pera mga sulat mga sualt galing sa magulang mo na witness sila sa kasal mo mga pictures padala ka sa wedding at iba pa na kuha ninyong mag asawa at may kasama ang pamilya ninyo at back ng picture sulat kong both side ang pamilya na nasa picture.

susanaplacador

Star Member
Jul 21, 2011
susanaplacador said:
basta padala mo ang chat sa fb at ym kong meron reciept kong nagpapadala ng pera mga sulat mga sualt galing sa magulang mo na witness sila sa kasal mo mga pictures padala ka sa wedding at iba pa na kuha ninyong mag asawa at may kasama ang pamilya ninyo at back ng picture sulat kong both side ang pamilya na nasa picture.ok chelseaviel dumaan din kami jan pero nalagpasan namin kasi gusto lng nila malaman na tunay at wagas ang inyong pagmamahalan hehehe ingat and god bless.

Iay

Champion Member
Feb 4, 2013
Vancouver, BC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2, 2017
AOR Received.
2017/02/10 In-process 2017/02/16 Test 2017/03/22 DM 2017/03/23
Ayun pala napagdaanan din ni susan iyan. So random din talaga sila minsan kung magscrutinize ng application no? May kakilala ako nagkameet lang sila online and then pag-uwi kinasal na agad pero never sila hiningian ng more proofs. Di talaga natin masabi kung ano ang takbo ng isip ng VO minsan. Anyway, to chelseaviel basta do your best na maipakita sakanila na totoo talaga ang relasyon nio at nagmamahalan kayo ng totoo, magiging ok din ang lahat. I am praying for your application sis, pati narin sa ibang matagal na naghihintay ng Visa. Wag lang kayo mawalan ng pag-asawa. God is always in control. :)

Good Vibes!!!