+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSE / FAMILY CLASS timeline MANILA Visa Office PHILIPPINES

aillyn03

Sep 3, 2019
Application Recieved: July 15th 2019
AOR: September 5 2019 (with additional info required)

Anyone here with the same phase?

Khaleesi2019

May 18, 2019
Category........
FAM
Application Recieved: July 15th 2019
AOR: September 5 2019 (with additional info required)

Anyone here with the same phase?
Hi aillyn 03,
We have the same timeline.

I just finished Medical last week but I have to undergo sputum test due to a very small nodule found in my x-ray. I have annual PE with my company but its always clear the Panel Physician told me its very small but it is still significant with the immigration. Anyone here who had the same case? I already finished giving sputum samples last Monday. Do I have to follow-up the results or they will call me? I took my medical exam in IOM Makati.

Reactions: aillyn03

aillyn03

Sep 3, 2019
Hi aillyn 03,
We have the same timeline.

I just finished Medical last week but I have to undergo sputum test due to a very small nodule found in my x-ray. I have annual PE with my company but its always clear the Panel Physician told me its very small but it is still significant with the immigration. Anyone here who had the same case? I already finished giving sputum samples last Monday. Do I have to follow-up the results or they will call me? I took my medical exam in IOM Makati.
Hello khaleesi,

Did you pay the sputum test?
I think you can call IOM for the result and you can have a copy of your med result.
How's the ecas update with regards to your medical? Any update or email?

Joshua_Max

Apr 4, 2019
Hi guys, I owe this to you all. Goodluck and best wishes!
May 15, 2018 - Medical
Feb 27, 2019 - PPR
March 6, 2019 - Passport sent
April 2, 2019 - COPR received (for my Mom, main applicant and already in Canada)
May 3, 2019 - follow up photo picture sent for ppr
May 21, 2019 - redo medical because it has expired.
July 26, 2019 - COPR and visa (for us, the dependents here at Manila)

Khaleesi2019

May 18, 2019
Category........
FAM
Hello khaleesi,

Did you pay the sputum test?
I think you can call IOM for the result and you can have a copy of your med result.
How's the ecas update with regards to your medical? Any update or email?
Hi,
No, There is no additional fee for the additional tests. Up to this date, my ecas and gckey is not yet updated. How about yours?

aillyn03

Sep 3, 2019
Hi,
No, There is no additional fee for the additional tests. Up to this date, my ecas and gckey is not yet updated. How about yours?
Hello.
Oh i see. Same here my ecas still in process. We already sent them the additional information (which is the dependent fee that we forgot to pay) but until now we didn't receive any acknowledgement or update. Hoping that this week we have some update. Praying

Oliva

Aug 30, 2019
Hi everyone, i just want to ask if anynyone here with same situation
July 2018- receive application
April 1, 2019- AOR
May 24,2019- Medical request
May 27,2019- passed medical
June 2019- received email stating that i need biometric and need to pay biometric fee
(Nagbayad po kami agad)
Aug.2019- Biometric instruction letter received
Aug. 15,2019- done biometric
Sept. 14,3019- received email indicating the transfer of my file to visa office manila

I just wandering guys kung gano pa kaya katagal
Yung process sa MVO