+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSE / FAMILY CLASS timeline MANILA Visa Office PHILIPPINES

Sep 8, 2017
Unusual yung case nyo, mostly KC nirequest muna ng schedule a and nbi bago medical.. Tapos 3 months Na since natransafer yung flie nyo to MVO, they should have asked for it already.. KC yung sakin, July 31st lang natransafer sa MVO pero nakapag.ask Na sila nga additional document sakin (AOM hiningi sakin, NBI and schedule A was requested before the transfer of my file to VO)...

There are cases din naman na nauuna mecidal before request of schedule a and nbi, but it shouldn't take that long.. Mas better kung magsend ka nlang nang enquiry sa kanila or pwde ka din tumawag.. Para maliwanagan ka din kung bakit Di PA sila ngrequest sa inyo ng schedule A..

May nabasa din ako somewhere dito sa forum Na ng.send nalang sila ng nbi and schedule a kahit walang request..

Good luck sating lahat!!

I think her papers are still in Canada pa actually and haven't transferred to MVO pa. Where can we ask with regards to this? Any numbers or email address we can ask? Thank you.

halohalo88

Jun 25, 2017
I think her papers are still in Canada pa actually and haven't transferred to MVO pa. Where can we ask with regards to this? Any numbers or email address we can ask? Thank you.

Sorry, i thought naitransfer na file nyo sa VO 3months ago.. kaya sinabi ko na unusual na hndi pa nirequest ang schedule a... sa dami cguro ng binabasa kong posts and threads kaya na mixed up na... sorry..

I'm not sure if i'm the right person to give u advice, pero tingin ko you have to wait.. it's a case to case basis, it doesnt mean na nauna yung iba irequest ng additional documents eh sila mauna mg.dm... my mga cases kasi na ung applicant ng.wait ng matagal unlike sa iba (which made her hopeless) , then bigla nalang sunod sunod update and nauna na sya mg.dm..

Since hnd pa natransfer file mo, maraming cases tlaga yung ganyan.. you just have to wait a little longer... pwde ka tumawag sa call center nila (check mo nalang sa cic site yung number nila nakalimutan ko na kasi), though automated sya, so hndi mo rin makukuha info na kailangan mo.. hndi rin nila masasagot tanong mo.. limited kc masyado info na binibigay ng mga agents, yung iba pa walang maisagot... hehhehe ... pg.itry mo namang mgsend ng query, parang ganun din, may tendency sila na hndi sila sumagot lalo't pasok pa yung application nyo within the timeframe (which is 12months).. for now, you cant do much but to wait.... pero try mo din, baka lang mgrespond sila... send your query thru webform or call them.... good luck!!!!!

Myrelnp

Star Member
Jul 10, 2017
Anu po ba timeline nyo? Kylangan kayo ng.apply?
I suggest to call CIC to confirm with them the status of the application and check if there are other papers you need to submit. Based on my experience for my husbands application which they recvd Mar 7 and I was just waiting for updates and didnt bother calling or bothering them but it turned out when I call them on Aug 2 that they didnt recvd the sched A and NBI we sent through upload since End of March and I was advised by agent to just mail a copy again and after that my husbands oaper was transferred to Manila ofc but again no news yet since then.

Sep 8, 2017
I suggest to call CIC to confirm with them the status of the application and check if there are other papers you need to submit. Based on my experience for my husbands application which they recvd Mar 7 and I was just waiting for updates and didnt bother calling or bothering them but it turned out when I call them on Aug 2 that they didnt recvd the sched A and NBI we sent through upload since End of March and I was advised by agent to just mail a copy again and after that my husbands oaper was transferred to Manila ofc but again no news yet since then.
What number did you call if I may ask?

ceanne

Sep 12, 2017
Hi everyone, bago lang po ako sa forum. Nasa research stage pa lang po ko to get to Canada. May nakausap ako recently na immigration consultant based in Canada however, I know na since it's her job, very limited info lang yung naprovide nya po sakin such as mag IELTS muna and then have our credentials assessed by WES (both costly, 10k for IELTS and 170USD for cred assessment). I have been reading sa forums na as much as possible kung kaya naman ako magasikaso, better not to get a consultant (whopping 4,000CAD if I do). I'm just trying my luck here if may knowledgeable enough who can help me with a few questions po sana:

1. My boyfriend and I (late 20s) wanted to go to Canada via Express Entry and apply for Permanent Resident. We're both here in the Philippines so hindi applicable pa yung Spousal sponsorship since wala pa naman PR samin. Can we both apply and declare ourselves common law partners? However, I know also na common law is not recognized in the Philippines. So if ever po ba we qualify sa legal definition nila ng common law (living together, sharing finances etc), kahit po ba hindi recognized legally yun sa Philippines, can we still apply together? We were told na it would be ideal since we can help each other daw sa points? Kung pwede po yun, sino po yung primary at secondary? Sabay po ba nila iprocess yung documents namin?

2. Granted we do the spousal option (qualified dependent is common law partner), if we get to the Medical Exam stage, will our parents be required to undergo it? If the results are inadmissible (COPD condition, diabetes), will it automatically affect our chances of visa being disapproved/rejected? Even if they do not have intent of coming to Canada since they're too old?

3. We're not professionals, no license or any. We completed our Bachelors in reputable universities naman but I know pag inassess sa Canada it will just be converted to a 2 year degree or something. We have units in Masters but hindi pa officially graduate. Pag ganun po ba, given na we don't have specialization sa work experience namin, may possible kaya na non-professional jobs for us in Canada like clerical, administrative? Ano po kayang trainings or additional degrees/diploma courses ang pwede samin to increase our points sa academic portion ng evaluation?

Please bear with my questions, readers. I just think na these things should be asked at the early stage pa lang while wala pang involved na fees po sana. Marami pong salamat.

halohalo88

Jun 25, 2017
I saw you
Hi everyone, bago lang po ako sa forum. Nasa research stage pa lang po ko to get to Canada. May nakausap ako recently na immigration consultant based in Canada however, I know na since it's her job, very limited info lang yung naprovide nya po sakin such as mag IELTS muna and then have our credentials assessed by WES (both costly, 10k for IELTS and 170USD for cred assessment). I have been reading sa forums na as much as possible kung kaya naman ako magasikaso, better not to get a consultant (whopping 4,000CAD if I do). I'm just trying my luck here if may knowledgeable enough who can help me with a few questions po sana:

1. My boyfriend and I (late 20s) wanted to go to Canada via Express Entry and apply for Permanent Resident. We're both here in the Philippines so hindi applicable pa yung Spousal sponsorship since wala pa naman PR samin. Can we both apply and declare ourselves common law partners? However, I know also na common law is not recognized in the Philippines. So if ever po ba we qualify sa legal definition nila ng common law (living together, sharing finances etc), kahit po ba hindi recognized legally yun sa Philippines, can we still apply together? We were told na it would be ideal since we can help each other daw sa points? Kung pwede po yun, sino po yung primary at secondary? Sabay po ba nila iprocess yung documents namin?

2. Granted we do the spousal option (qualified dependent is common law partner), if we get to the Medical Exam stage, will our parents be required to undergo it? If the results are inadmissible (COPD condition, diabetes), will it automatically affect our chances of visa being disapproved/rejected? Even if they do not have intent of coming to Canada since they're too old?

3. We're not professionals, no license or any. We completed our Bachelors in reputable universities naman but I know pag inassess sa Canada it will just be converted to a 2 year degree or something. We have units in Masters but hindi pa officially graduate. Pag ganun po ba, given na we don't have specialization sa work experience namin, may possible kaya na non-professional jobs for us in Canada like clerical, administrative? Ano po kayang trainings or additional degrees/diploma courses ang pwede samin to increase our points sa academic portion ng evaluation?

Please bear with my questions, readers. I just think na these things should be asked at the early stage pa lang while wala pang involved na fees po sana. Marami pong salamat.

I saw your post on new manila visa office thread, and i really think mahihirapan ang sinuman na sagutin mga query mo.. complicated kc lalot express visa entry muna aaplyan nyo, kailangan nyo po yata ng lawyer para siguradong tama ang i.advice sayo...

ceanne

Sep 12, 2017
I saw you

I saw your post on new manila visa office thread, and i really think mahihirapan ang sinuman na sagutin mga query mo.. complicated kc lalot express visa entry muna aaplyan nyo, kailangan nyo po yata ng lawyer para siguradong tama ang i.advice sayo...
thank you for replying! i appreciate it so much po :) would you know saan forum or thread po ako pwede makahanap ng recommendation for a lawyer or a good consultant? marami pong salamat uli!

MeganFox

Star Member
Jul 21, 2017

You should be guided by the meaning of common law in Canada. The definition of common law in PH doesnt matter. But for your info common law in PH is recognized, there are just some qualifications for you to be declared as such like 5-yr living together open and continuous etc. you can check the Family Code. I suggest you apply and declare yourself as common-law and visit cic.ca for its definition.

Check whether your parents qualify as dependents. As far as I know if they are not your dependents, they will not be required to undergo medical exams along with you. Inadmissibility based on health condition e.g COPD condition or diabetes I think wont be that weighty to affect your application. They only have two grounds for this instance, if the disease poses risk to Canadians meaning it is communicable or it will be a burden to Canada since they are offering free health services.

In this case I think you cant. I believe they only hire from outside if you have special skills that they couldnt find inside Canada. Although if there is an employer willing to hire you, then this might be a possibility.

MeganFox

Star Member
Jul 21, 2017
Hi Ceanne.

I posted my reply in after each of your question. Medyo mahaba kasi mga tanong mo, so I just need to be guided by it kaya I tackled it one by one. I hope my insights somehow helped. :)

ceanne

Sep 12, 2017
Hi Ceanne.

I posted my reply in after each of your question. Medyo mahaba kasi mga tanong mo, so I just need to be guided by it kaya I tackled it one by one. I hope my insights somehow helped. :)
Hi! Thank you so much!!! Very insightful. I was shooting for the moon thinking no one will reply but you did and I'm grateful :) I think kailangan ko mag consult sa experts sa jobs in canada for skilled workers. I get it that they will only hire people whose expertise is needed in Canada. Unfortunately, neither of us has it. Maybe the only viable option for at least one of us is to study in Canada and start from there - though that would entail much bigger costs (i.e. 20,000 CAD in savings).

Reactions: MeganFox

Jenver

Sep 20, 2017
Hello po good day sa lahat. Waiting nalang po mareceive ni forms para mapirmahan ni hubby ko then isesend na nya application ko. Para po sa september applicant here, update po kayo ng application status nyo. Thanks