Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-08-2012
File Transfer...
15-10-2012
Med's Done....
29-07-2012
Aaahhhh.. This is why I just lurk a lot. I just turned my head for a bit, then came a lot of replies (yes I'm just exaggerating LOL):) I'm not a fan of going back a couple of pages. I only read the latest buzz which is the last page. LOL! I shall go back to lurking. :D I will keep you guys posted. I'm from August batch (PPR should only be just around the corner) All the best to everybody!

Poseidon64

Mar 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Steph C said:
I'm just trying to show the other side of the story.. Gord didn't present it very well, but I think a lot of us have had similar feelings, at least at one point or the other. Actually, I started a thread in English for the very reasons you stated - and everybody needs to feel comfortable here.
My partner is Filipino but not a 'Tagalog.' He speaks two other dialects, which I get to hear and practice when I'm there, although there is limited resource for learning them. Since neither of us want to live in the Philippines - not even in retirement - that makes no need for me to learn Tagalog. I'm still working away at learning his dialect.
Actually my wife is not Tagalog either. She speaks Bisaya and another local dialect, in addition to Tagalog and English. I learned Tagalog first because I lived in Manila for a couple of years and frankly I just found Tagalog much easier to learn, although my Bisaya is slowly improving. I guess where we differ is that I like to spend a lot of time in the Philippines, and I am very close to my extended family (8 brothers-in-law, a sister-in-law, and 19 nieces and nephews). My wife and I have a house on the beach in Camiguin and we spend a couple of months a year there (in winter of course!).

computerangel

Aug 30, 2012
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
OCtober 10, 2012
AOR Received.
November 14,2012
File Transfer...
Nov.26,2012
Med's Done....
sept. 14,2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
May 17,2013
VISA ISSUED...
july 02, 2013
LANDED..........
july 17, 2013
Poseidon64 said:
Thanks Huggypoo and ComputerAngel! What a relief!
. Much welcome im happy for u.. Hope were next lol but Im on november approval :) medyo matagal pa

warzon

Mar 2, 2013
Can my husband personally hand in his passport and other documents to CEM? He already got PPR on tuesday. Thanks!

Steph C

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 30 2012
Doc's Request.
N/A
File Transfer...
Sep 27 2012
Med's Request
April 15 2013 (re-med)
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
March 18 2013
VISA ISSUED...
May 22 2013
LANDED..........
June 6 2013
warzon said:
Can my husband personally hand in his passport and other documents to CEM? He already got PPR on tuesday. Thanks!
I think so, I believe Iay was talking about that a week ago.. it's probably pages back in the archive by now!

Iay

Champion Member
Feb 4, 2013
Vancouver, BC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2, 2017
AOR Received.
2017/02/10 In-process 2017/02/16 Test 2017/03/22 DM 2017/03/23
Steph C said:
I think so, I believe Iay was talking about that a week ago.. it's probably pages back in the archive by now!
Yup. I took a snapshot on the details Polgas posted. I did not catch which page of this thread it was but it was dated March 5th. So you can just try ko go back to that date :)

Polgas wrote a detailed instruction on how to use the PO box.

warzon

Mar 2, 2013
Iay said:
Yup. I took a snapshot on the details Polgas posted. I did not catch which page of this thread it was but it was dated March 5th. So you can just try ko go back to that date :)

Polgas wrote a detailed instruction on how to use the PO box.
thanks so much!

huggypoo

Star Member
Nov 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
aug-09-2012
AOR Received.
sept-12-2012
File Transfer...
nov-9-2012
Med's Done....
june-14-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
march-11-2013 in process: march-15-2013 dm:april-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
issued: april 4th 2013, received: april 10th 2013
LANDED..........
june 01, 2013 :D
Poseidon64 said:
Thanks Huggypoo and ComputerAngel! What a relief!
i bet! ;D have a safe travel for your wife- im happy for both of you :D :D

april20

Star Member
Jul 14, 2011
Guys please help, please advise me what to do,... I'm the sponsor of my 4 year old kid, I was in the Phil for almost two months waiting for my daughters ppr, and when i decided to go back to canada feb. 28, i received an email from CEM asking my kid's PPR, tingnan mo nga nmn parang nangaasar lng diba. So now I asked my sister to send the passport right away through LBC, then after sending the passport and appendix a, I got again an email for my daughter's remedial,so ngayon ang problema ko they said (st. lukes) hindi daw nila i process yung medical ng anak ko kasi they need the photo copy of passport nya, ang problema wala kami ni isang photo copy ng passport nya,... So ngayon pending yung medical ng anak ko sa st. Luke we tried to email CEM to give a photo copy of her passport pero walang reply till now, we called them also pero answering machine ang sumasagot... Can anyone please help me what to do??

Ruine

Jan 11, 2013
Manila, Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC-M / CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2013
AOR Received.
18-02-2013
File Transfer...
13-03-2013
Med's Done....
29-01-2013
Passport Req..
07-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah
hello guys! ask ko lang po about this matter. nag send po ako application sa CIC-M nung febuary 18, 2013. then now we receive a mail telling us na my wife met the req for eligibility as a sponsor. and our application has been forwarded to visa office Manila. my question is on process na po ba un application ko? also wait lang ba kami for any instruction from Manila Visa Office?

good luck to all...

JuanDC

Feb 17, 2013
Ask lang if VISA Canada ba dapat nakalagay dun sa NBI clearance ko? I remember VISA Canada nakalagay dun kay misis when we got hers. She was under the Live-In Caregiver Program. TIA!

SAMANTALA

Dec 20, 2012
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
T4 2011 instead of T4 2012;

I'm the one did the typing job for my husband forms and at that time he gave me the answer of T4 2011 for Sponsorship Evaluation #3 Net Personal Income for the 12 month period preceding the date of your application. I sent the application kit to him Feb 25, and then he got his T4 2012. But he will send both the copies of T4 2011 & T4 2012. My question is; is it okay that T4 2011 is the one stated on his form?
:-[

SAMANTALA

Dec 20, 2012
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
JuanDC said:
Ask lang if VISA Canada ba dapat nakalagay dun sa NBI clearance ko? I remember VISA Canada nakalagay dun kay misis when we got hers. She was under the Live-In Caregiver Program. TIA!
Try mo sulat VISA Canada, tapos kung wala naman question yung nag e-encode okay lang! na forgot ko yung sakin eh, pero alam ko ginawa ko rin yung Canada sa NBI ko.... :)