+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSE / FAMILY CLASS timeline MANILA Visa Office PHILIPPINES

monoko

Star Member
Dec 31, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
memnoch said:
Hi, newbie lang po here...need for suggestions on which step to take..fiance is living in canada and we are planning to get married. Question is..mas okay po ba na to get married here or apply for visit visa and get married sa canada na. My fear is that if we are to go with 2nd option, which is get married i canada, it might complicate the spousal visa request in the future. Or mas okay pdin to marry here and then he can sponsor us once married. How long does it take to apply for sponsorship?

Also, would it take longer since i have a daughter?

Hope to hear your responses..Thank you
Hi!suggestion ko lng,mas ok na mgpakasal na lng kau jan sa pinas..mas mbilis ang processing.unlike mgvisit visa k tpos d2 mo na lng aayusin ang papers mo mas mtgal ung process,while processing d k pde umuwi ng pinas kc d k mkkbalik until mtpos ung processing tpos d k dn pde mgwork legally habang hndi tpos ung processing ng papers mo.may frnd kc kmi d2 ganon ung gnawa nla,almost 1 yr na xa d2 hnggang ngaun hndi sya mkpgwork kc d p tpos ung papers nya.ganon dn dpat ga2win nmin,buti na lng we decided na mgpksal na lng kmi sa pinas mas mbilis p ang processing..sna nabigyan kta ng idea khit konti..gudluck!

filipina

Dec 14, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-10-2010
Med's Done....
16-08-2010
Passport Req..
04-01-11
VISA ISSUED...
03-02-2011
LANDED..........
18-02-2011
memnoch said:
Hi, newbie lang po here...need for suggestions on which step to take..fiance is living in canada and we are planning to get married. Question is..mas okay po ba na to get married here or apply for visit visa and get married sa canada na. My fear is that if we are to go with 2nd option, which is get married i canada, it might complicate the spousal visa request in the future. Or mas okay pdin to marry here and then he can sponsor us once married. How long does it take to apply for sponsorship?

Also, would it take longer since i have a daughter?

Hope to hear your responses..Thank you

hi i agree to monoko mas ok mag pakasal sa pinas and apply outland application meron 3 months nakukuha na visa nila unlike sa inland 11 months ang visa and 1 more thing hindi ka sure na maaproved as tourist visa kasi may asawa ka sa canada pwede nila isipin na hindi ka n nga babalik ng pinas and ganun n nga lang ang gagawin mo apply inland cguro 40% lang ang chance mo na maaproved as tourist visa. kaya mas maganda antay mo nalang application mo.

lee_rockz18

Star Member
Nov 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct.01,2010
AOR Received.
Dec.14,2010
File Transfer...
Nov.01,2010
Med's Done....
June 07,2010
Passport Req..
Dec.14,2010
LANDED..........
Feb.18,2011
@ eosinophil..what application? have no idea talaga..so i'm confused talaga that's why i decided nna magsecure na lang ng school documents ko..

filipina

Dec 14, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-10-2010
Med's Done....
16-08-2010
Passport Req..
04-01-11
VISA ISSUED...
03-02-2011
LANDED..........
18-02-2011
yahoo..... my hubby got his passport request letter salamat naman at dumating din sa wakas ;D

eosinophil

Star Member
Dec 7, 2010
lee_rockz18 said:
@ eosinophil..what application? have no idea talaga..so i'm confused talaga that's why i decided nna magsecure na lang ng school documents ko..

I thought you want to take CRNE? So you have to apply to be eligible to take the exam...Board of nursing here will evaluate your transcript, but it should be sent by the school who issued it. What province are you planning to settle? It would be better to apply for your eligibility before you come here. So that when you are already here, you can practice nursing under temporary permit while waiting to take the CRNE. At least you can work as a nurse when you get here...That is the mistake that I made that is why I am sharing this to you. Now, I am still waiting for my eligibility...its been 1 year since I applied...

monoko

Star Member
Dec 31, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
filipina said:
yahoo..... my hubby got his passport request letter salamat naman at dumating din sa wakas ;D
congrats filipina!sna ung sa hubby ko dumating na dn!

memnoch

Jan 3, 2011
Hi monoko..thank you for the advise..after the marriage, how long does it take to for him to apply the sponsorship? If we are going to decide to get marrie here, we need to wait for the marriage contract to be released before we can start the process?Can i PM you so that i could ask more details? thanks again..

filipina

Dec 14, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-10-2010
Med's Done....
16-08-2010
Passport Req..
04-01-11
VISA ISSUED...
03-02-2011
LANDED..........
18-02-2011
memnoch said:
Hi monoko..thank you for the advise..after the marriage, how long does it take to for him to apply the sponsorship? If we are going to decide to get marrie here, we need to wait for the marriage contract to be released before we can start the process?Can i PM you so that i could ask more details? thanks again..
Hi memnoch, as soon as ma gather mo lahat ng requirements pede na kau apply for sponsorship and dapat nasa canada kung pr card holder kung citizen pede kahit out of the country. Ako umuwi ako ng august then after 2weeks nakuha nmen marriage contract then kumuha ko ng advisory of marriage which is isa sya sa requirements sa nso sya makukuha then nag pa medical asawa ko before ako balik d2 canada then ipinsa ko october 27 naaproved ako ng nov23 so 27 days ngaun dumating passport request sana for visa na kung sswertihin within 1-2 weeks pwde na mag ka visa anytime soon hopefully sana bago matapos january kasama ko na sya wala na naman kme kulang e kaya mabilis lang din mas mabilis kesa sa inland application pag inland inaabot pa ng taon. Ayan sana nakatulong ako :)

filipina

Dec 14, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-10-2010
Med's Done....
16-08-2010
Passport Req..
04-01-11
VISA ISSUED...
03-02-2011
LANDED..........
18-02-2011
Thanks eosinophil and monoko :) sana mag milagro at ibalik na next week ang passport with visa ni hubby :)

fxyorky

Feb 12, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22/04/2011
Doc's Request.
13/07/2010
AOR Received.
26/07/2011
Med's Done....
15/04/2010
VISA ISSUED...
22/02/2011
I hope someone on the board has some good news. I checked online and still in progress. Its been in Manila since July 13. :(

Wish everyone a Happy New Year and to be together with your family.

Daz

silvercreek

Nov 23, 2010
fxyorky said:
I hope someone on the board has some good news. I checked online and still in progress. Its been in Manila since July 13. :(

Wish everyone a Happy New Year and to be together with your family.

Daz
Hi fxyorky,
passport lang ba kinuha sayo nung july? 6 months na ata papers mo. Hay sana magka dm na tayong lahat. waiting pa din ako.

memnoch

Jan 3, 2011
filipina said:
Hi memnoch, as soon as ma gather mo lahat ng requirements pede na kau apply for sponsorship and dapat nasa canada kung pr card holder kung citizen pede kahit out of the country. Ako umuwi ako ng august then after 2weeks nakuha nmen marriage contract then kumuha ko ng advisory of marriage which is isa sya sa requirements sa nso sya makukuha then nag pa medical asawa ko before ako balik d2 canada then ipinsa ko october 27 naaproved ako ng nov23 so 27 days ngaun dumating passport request sana for visa na kung sswertihin within 1-2 weeks pwde na mag ka visa anytime soon hopefully sana bago matapos january kasama ko na sya wala na naman kme kulang e kaya mabilis lang din mas mabilis kesa sa inland application pag inland inaabot pa ng taon. Ayan sana nakatulong ako :)

Thank you Filipina..for the marriage advisory is the same as cenomar? or different certificate pa po? and you guys got married here or sa canada? and then process ng spousal sponsorship

purple_woman

Star Member
Jun 25, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-July-2014
Nomination.....
Waiting
IELTS Request
Included in MPNP application
visa picked up today... :D

boxsterspeed3

Sep 5, 2010
boxsterspeed3 said:
some of my friends said that there is a required length of time before I can go back to the Philippines..I'm so confused and the same time worried that it may take a long time before I can go back to marry my girlfriend.