+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

spouse divorce in canada but married in the philippines

evebuenafe

Dec 15, 2018
im single and he is divorced get married in hk. we past the application may 3.they received it may 6 and then july 3 they asked for medical and biometric.at the same week cic emailed me saying i passed the eligibility to sponsore.now it says that they started processing the application july 15 and that the medical result was received.so after that i dont know whats next. hope this can help
sorry about AOM no we didnt just the marriage certificate from hk.and yes im pr in canada

Lizcarl

Apr 29, 2019
sorry about AOM no we didnt just the marriage certificate from hk.and yes im pr in canada
Hi, just want to ask about your proof of correspondence with your husband. Did u have them translated in the Philippines or here in Canada? And did u submit a hard copy of your pictures together or just photocopied them with captions on each photos?
We are planning to get married in Hong Kong as well. I haven’t applied yet since and i am still waiting for his annulment papers.
Thanks in advance! And good luck!

Beth1984

Oct 14, 2017
Hi, just want to ask about your proof of correspondence with your husband. Did u have them translated in the Philippines or here in Canada? And did u submit a hard copy of your pictures together or just photocopied them with captions on each photos?
We are planning to get married in Hong Kong as well. I haven’t applied yet since and i am still waiting for his annulment papers.
Thanks in advance! And good luck!
hi sis nakapagprocess na ba kayo ng kasal nyo sa hk pwede makakuha ng step kung pano magfile ng marriage sa hk salamat godbless

melrex

Jun 18, 2019
im single and he is divorced get married in hk. we past the application may 3.they received it may 6 and then july 3 they asked for medical and biometric.at the same week cic emailed me saying i passed the eligibility to sponsore.now it says that they started processing the application july 15 and that the medical result was received.so after that i dont know whats next. hope this can help
hi EVEBUENAFE how’s the application of your husband is he landed already here in Canada.. we are in the same case i will submit his application this month.. hope everything will be ok thank you

evebuenafe

Dec 15, 2018
hi EVEBUENAFE how’s the application of your husband is he landed already here in Canada.. we are in the same case i will submit his application this month.. hope everything will be ok thank you[/QUOT
hi EVEBUENAFE how’s the application of your husband is he landed already here in Canada.. we are in the same case i will submit his application this month.. hope everything will be ok thank you
h

Belrey

Nov 2, 2019
Hi tanong ko lang po ang asawa ko ay naturalised Canadian citizen po siya at nag pakasal po kame sa HK pero divorced po siya sa una niyang asawa which is na sa canada narin ngayon ang ex wife niya at pinay din po ang problem po nag poprocess na po siya ng application ko through spouse sponsor po hindi po kaya mag conflict sa application namin na divorce po siya sa canada pero dito sa pinas ay hindi pa siya annul?thank you po

Louman64

Sep 22, 2016
scarborough toronto
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
10-04-2019
Doc's Request.
No news yet
Hi tanong ko lang po ang asawa ko ay naturalised Canadian citizen po siya at nag pakasal po kame sa HK pero divorced po siya sa una niyang asawa which is na sa canada narin ngayon ang ex wife niya at pinay din po ang problem po nag poprocess na po siya ng application ko through spouse sponsor po hindi po kaya mag conflict sa application namin na divorce po siya sa canada pero dito sa pinas ay hindi pa siya annul?thank you po
Wala namam sigurong magiging problema....medyo madaming lang magiging tanong , nung nag divorce sya Canadian citizen na ba sya ?
gaano katagal sila nung ex wife nya bago nag divorce ?

Belrey

Nov 2, 2019
Wala namam sigurong magiging problema....medyo madaming lang magiging tanong , nung nag divorce sya Canadian citizen na ba sya ?
gaano katagal sila nung ex wife nya bago nag divorce ?
Kinasal po sila 2009 dito sa pilipinas and mga 3 years po sila nag sama then nag seperate po sila as in hindi na po sila nag sama sa canada noong august 2012 bali na grant po yong divorce niya august 2016 nagging citizen po siya nito lang 2018 nag pakasal po kame this 2019

Belrey

Nov 2, 2019
Kinasal po sila 2009 dito sa pilipinas and mga 3 years po sila nag sama then nag seperate po sila as in hindi na po sila nag sama sa canada noong august 2012 bali na grant po yong divorce niya august 2016 nagging citizen po siya nito lang 2018 nag pakasal po kame this 2019
Nag woworry lang po ako kasi baka hanapan po kame ng nso na marriage certificate e hindi naman po puede pa ROM yong marriage namin sa HK kasi kasal pa po siya dito sa pinas pero tinanong naman daw niya yong consultant if hindi na kame hahanapan ng ROM namin hindi narin naman daw need according sa consultant sana nga po walang magiging problema

Louman64

Sep 22, 2016
scarborough toronto
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
10-04-2019
Doc's Request.
No news yet
Yung marriage certificate nyo sa HK at divorce certicate ang ipapasa niya. Paano sila nakarating na mag asawa sa Canada ?