+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spouse dependent visa

Shema shareef

Nov 29, 2016
Hi,
My husband has work permit for 3 years in canada, now he wants to cal us ,applied for visit visa but twice it was refused, and now we are thinking to apply for spouse dependent visa for me and my daughter. .can anyone tell me the requirements and the checklist for dependent visa .

Edmo guy Naveed

Star Member
Aug 4, 2016
hi there,
first of all which category work permit he have? if he is in skill trades then he should apply for a spousal open work permit not a visit visa. if he is on any labour work permit then this is really hard for you get a visitor visa , this also depends which country are you applying and what documents you submit to embassy for a visa. there is not any dependent visa. if your husband is on skilled work permit then he can apply open work permit for you and dependent visa for your child otherwise not.
if you have any question feel free to ask.
thanks

Shema shareef said:
Hi,
My husband has work permit for 3 years in canada, now he wants to cal us ,applied for visit visa but twice it was refused, and now we are thinking to apply for spouse dependent visa for me and my daughter. .can anyone tell me the requirements and the checklist for dependent visa .

Shema shareef

Nov 29, 2016
hi there,
first of all which category work permit he have? if he is in skill trades then he should apply for a spousal open work permit not a visit visa. if he is on any labour work permit then this is really hard for you get a visitor visa , this also depends which country are you applying and what documents you submit to embassy for a visa. there is not any dependent visa. if your husband is on skilled work permit then he can apply open work permit for you and dependent visa for your child otherwise not.
if you have any question feel free to ask.
thanks

Shema shareef

Nov 29, 2016
Hi,
Thank you for you interest, my husband is holding a post graduate work permit. His work permit is valid till 2019. I applied for visit visa but refused thrice
Reasons: family ties in canada
And family ties to home country,
Can u please help me for the requirements for open work permit and dependendent child