Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
sudraj said:
Got my visa stamped also I got acceptance letter from cic..flying on may14
hi sudraj,

i did apply on march 7 on OWP once my application was refused on in feb 2014, this time i apply online application i got medical request on march 27, but than no reply from cic, do you know how much time they take to get approval and passport request because it has been so long, on web portal its says that your medical has been passed. what does that means, i am so curious when will i get my PPR.

share your time line? is there any chances of refusal???

Kumard21

Star Member
Apr 14, 2014
Hi Friends,

I was being tenstion day by day, i Have applied OWP(Paper Based) on April 3rd, till now i didn't get any updation.

Did any one got updation from Embacy.

Regards,
Kumar.

Chiragkrishna3311

Feb 12, 2014
Ottawa
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Kumard21 said:
Hi Friends,

I was being tenstion day by day, i Have applied OWP(Paper Based) on April 3rd, till now i didn't get any updation.

Did any one got updation from Embacy.

Regards,
Kumar.

hi kumar,

i got my medical request on march 27, till than now no reply for PPR i applied online on march 7, once my application got rejected on paper on feb 9 i dont know how much time they gonna take now for ppr.

Viky

Star Member
Aug 24, 2010
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
31-10-2007
I guess there is some kind of delay since many of SOWP applicants are kept on hold at the stage of PPR.
CHC requested for additional documents which I submitted on March 24, but no updates since then. (I submitted medicals and PP along with application).

jaisa

Apr 7, 2014
hi all, we applied for sowp and got rejected for two times. for the first time we didn't get any refusal letter,waited for 1 month..den without that we applied again..but within 12 days we again got rejected. but now we got the refusal letter saying they dont think that i will return after my work permit get expired. we are going to reapply again by paper application. someone said like paper application will take too much time for processing...we are very much tensed....its already been 4 mnths we are waiting for visa. but we have no options other than paper application... :(
does the paper applctn will take too much time.....?
plz give any suggestion...
Thanking u all

Rajan Grover

May 27, 2013
jaisa said:
hi all, we applied for sowp and got rejected for two times. for the first time we didn't get any refusal letter,waited for 1 month..den without that we applied again..but within 12 days we again got rejected. but now we got the refusal letter saying they dont think that i will return after my work permit get expired. we are going to reapply again by paper application. someone said like paper application will take too much time for processing...we are very much tensed....its already been 4 mnths we are waiting for visa. but we have no options other than paper application... :(
does the paper applctn will take too much time.....?
plz give any suggestion...
Thanking u all
let us know what are the documents you have attached in your previous application.

Then we can find it out what would be the reason for rejection.

Rajan

jaisa

Apr 7, 2014
Rajan Grover said:
let us know what are the documents you have attached in your previous application.

Then we can find it out what would be the reason for rejection.

Rajan
thank u for ur reply..
for the last time we submitted docs like;
marriage certificate,photos(5),spouse's job offer letter,reference letter,bank statement,t4,tax papers...

mine- highest degree certificate,experience certfcte,bank statement...

thanx.....

Emily 3

Nov 26, 2013
To jasa, sorry to hear about your rejection i know it is disappointing you should hire an immigration lawyer to handle your case.
good luck

Chiragkrishna3311

Feb 12, 2014
Ottawa
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Ekniranjan said:
I applied on 4/4/2014 and still waiting for the status update...

i apply on march 7(online) but still no updation?? got medical request on march 27 still waiting for PPR.......................

vkshah

Star Member
Mar 17, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-07-2014
AOR Received.
24-09-2014
IELTS Request
CELPIP sent with application
Med's Request
26-03-2015
Med's Done....
28-03-2015
Passport Req..
16-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
18-06-2015
LANDED..........
22-06-2015
Finally got email from New delhi immigration requesting to undergo medical examination..going to apollo hospital tomorrow..

Viky

Star Member
Aug 24, 2010
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
31-10-2007
Got medical request today by mail.
Application submitted on Jan 27, paper based along with pre medical and passport, additional documents (marriage pics) submitted on March 24.
Any idea why medical being requested again?

Rajan Grover

May 27, 2013
Viky said:
Got medical request today by mail.
Application submitted on Jan 27, paper based along with pre medical and passport, additional documents (marriage pics) submitted on March 24.
Any idea why medical being requested again?
Check with hospital from where you have done your medical.

Check with them whether they have sent proper reports or not.

In my friend case they didn't sent the xxra report.

Check with them whether they did sent all the reports if yes then ask them why they asking for again ..

May they want to make sure about something that's why they did sent the reports..

Now this time bro don't take any chance before do the medical check your health check means blood tests and all other tests..Do from local lab...

Play very smartly.don't take any risk.

Regards
rajan

Viky

Star Member
Aug 24, 2010
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
31-10-2007
Rajan Grover said:
Check with hospital from where you have done your medical.

Check with them whether they have sent proper reports or not.

In my friend case they didn't sent the xxra report.

Check with them whether they did sent all the reports if yes then ask them why they asking for again ..

May they want to make sure about something that's why they did sent the reports..

Now this time bro don't take any chance before do the medical check your health check means blood tests and all other tests..Do from local lab...

Play very smartly.don't take any risk.

Regards
rajan
Thanks for the suggestion, I spoke to the hospital personnel to get it confirmed, mailed CIC with the reference number provided by hospital and also sent a copy of the information sheet provided by the hospital through VFS.
Now the wait begins ..... again.

vkshah

Star Member
Mar 17, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-07-2014
AOR Received.
24-09-2014
IELTS Request
CELPIP sent with application
Med's Request
26-03-2015
Med's Done....
28-03-2015
Passport Req..
16-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
18-06-2015
LANDED..........
22-06-2015
Viky said:
Thanks for the suggestion, I spoke to the hospital personnel to get it confirmed, mailed CIC with the reference number provided by hospital and also sent a copy of the information sheet provided by the hospital through VFS.
Now the wait begins ..... again.
Hi Viky,

I have applied my owp almost on same day as yours. I also did paper OWP application through VFS. I got medical request on 22 May and underwent it on 23rd and submitted eMedical info sheet on 26th while actual reports will be sent online by Apollo hospitals within max 1 week time. Now waiting for visa as passport is already with them.

I guess - The reason CHC asking you to go again for medical because they consider pre medicals valid only for 60 days so if your application was approved in this period then chc would not have asked to go again for medicals. I have heard many applicants who did Pre medical got such medical requests again. I suggest you to do medicals again rather than wasting time in showing them older medical proofs etc. Otherwise it may cause further delays. Anyways...hope for the best. Good luck and keep posted your updates.

Thanks.