+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spouse CSQ request letter CIC

vishalptl21

Nov 7, 2015
Hello,

After getting my CSQ i submitted PR application in late 2016. After which i got married and I added my spouse in my PR application in 2017. At the same time, i submitted spouse CSQ application in March,2017. Till date MIDI is processing her CSQ application. Now yesterday, i got email from CIC that in order to make a decision, CIC need spouse CSQ by deadline(which is a month from the letter). Now my situation is that, CIC is asking for CSQ but MIDI has not processed my application yet. If anyone has been in the same situation, kindly share your experience so i can decide best course of action at present.

Thanks.

srm057

Dec 30, 2015
Montreal Quebec
Visa Office......
CIO-SYDNEY
App. Filed.......
23-02-2016
AOR Received.
04-04-2016
Med's Request
25-07-2016
Med's Done....
28-07-2016; Recvd 12-08-2016
Passport Req..
08-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2017
LANDED..........
27-06-2017
Dear i have been into situation like this. Send a registered email with a copy of CIC email to MIDI. Then give them a call and describe the situation.

I am sure they will be able to help you out

srm057

Dec 30, 2015
Montreal Quebec
Visa Office......
CIO-SYDNEY
App. Filed.......
23-02-2016
AOR Received.
04-04-2016
Med's Request
25-07-2016
Med's Done....
28-07-2016; Recvd 12-08-2016
Passport Req..
08-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2017
LANDED..........
27-06-2017
I wanted to say xpress post (registered mail)

vishalptl21

Nov 7, 2015
So did you get CSQ within timeline? I called them and informed them so they put it in the system. Did not send the letter.

Elieh

Jul 9, 2018
Hello guys , need some help !!! I applied for spousal sponsorship back in august , i got my aor1 ( the reciept ) but i did not get the csq contract that i need to sign in in order to get the approval from quebec
Nb: most of the applicants gets an contract of csq after 1 week ,is this something wrong with my app ?? Help thank u

Acim

Oct 13, 2018
Hello,

After getting my CSQ i submitted PR application in late 2016. After which i got married and I added my spouse in my PR application in 2017. At the same time, i submitted spouse CSQ application in March,2017. Till date MIDI is processing her CSQ application. Now yesterday, i got email from CIC that in order to make a decision, CIC need spouse CSQ by deadline(which is a month from the letter). Now my situation is that, CIC is asking for CSQ but MIDI has not processed my application yet. If anyone has been in the same situation, kindly share your experience so i can decide best course of action at present.

Thanks.
I am only familiar with spousal sponsorship, not dependent visas or work permits. You say you submitted your CSQ application at the same time as the PR application for your wife. This means you could not have submitted the required letter from CIC in your CSQ package because this letter is only dispatched by CIC when the Permanent Residency application is transferred to the Visa Office in the city (or nearby) where your wife resides. The CSQ is processed in 25 working days (5 weeks). If your application is found to be missing documents it should be returned to you according to the document guide. This should take less than 5 weeks. I would contact the MIDI and ask about the status.

Acim

Oct 13, 2018
Hello guys , need some help !!! I applied for spousal sponsorship back in august , i got my aor1 ( the reciept ) but i did not get the csq contract that i need to sign in in order to get the approval from quebec
Nb: most of the applicants gets an contract of csq after 1 week ,is this something wrong with my app ?? Help thank u
Applicants/sponsors do not receive CSQ requests 1 week after having submitted their sponsorship applications to IRCC. As of 2018, when IRCC transfers the PR application to a Visa Office for processing an email or letter is sent to the sponsor which contains a link to the MIDI (Quebec government) website to choose an application kit for the CSQ. This correspondence may take between 2-3 months to arrive.

Reactions: Manjits07

Manjits07

Apr 25, 2019
I am only familiar with spousal sponsorship, not dependent visas or work permits. You say you submitted your CSQ application at the same time as the PR application for your wife. This means you could not have submitted the required letter from CIC in your CSQ package because this letter is only dispatched by CIC when the Permanent Residency application is transferred to the Visa Office in the city (or nearby) where your wife resides. The CSQ is processed in 25 working days (5 weeks). If your application is found to be missing documents it should be returned to you according to the document guide. This should take less than 5 weeks. I would contact the MIDI and ask about the status.
After csq apporved federal stage how much time to final decion status

ahmedelbeheri

Jan 21, 2018
Hello,

Thanks.
how did you apply for your spouse csq? which type ?