+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

spouse case

yani

Star Member
Jan 14, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
im Pakistani spouse and my husband sponsored me from Canada dated june 2013... my file was transferred to islamabad ...on 24th may 2014 I mailed to lvo and after two days got a reply

Dear Sir/Madam,

This is in response to your enquiry.

Please be advised that your application has been transferred to London, UK, for onward processing.

We understand that you may have concerns regarding this change, however, we would like to assure you that your application has been transferred to London as part of an effort to improve services to our applicants. During this period of transition, we appreciate your patience.

Your application is in process or waiting to be reviewed by an immigration officer. No further action is required by you at this time.

Our office will contact the applicant when a decision has been made or if further information is required. Immigration decisions and information requests are sent by email or post to the addresses provided in the application.

We understand that your circumstances may change while you wait to hear from us. Please be in contact should there be a change in your family size or composition, or if you wish to change your address or contact information.

If you need to contact us, please use the below contact information. Please quote your file number(s) on all correspondence, including the envelope, and include FC – ISLAMABAD in the subject line of the email/letter.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

We appreciate your patience.

As your application is now being processed in London, UK, we request that you direct all your correspondence to our office in London, rather than our office in Islamabad.

Yours sincerely,

Client Service Unit (AMF)
Immigration and Medical Services Division

now I want to know that all spouse cases are going to lvo????

rhcohen2014

VIP Member
Apr 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 17, 2014
Doc's Request.
April 11, 2014
AOR Received.
May 8, 2014
File Transfer...
May 9, 2014
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
Nov 15, 2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
July 15, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 25, 2014/ received August 1, 2014
LANDED..........
August 29, 2014
i'm pretty sure this is a common transfer. i believe there is a thread specifically for pakistan applications that have been transferred to london.