+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spouse Canadian experience says 0

ar.armeet

Star Member
May 21, 2017
Canada
Hi. The situation you described is the result of a technical problem that was resolved by an update to Global Case Management System (GCMS) on November 30, 2022. Your points should be updated in your Express Entry profile within the next 24 hours. Please try again. To prevent errors, we recommend that you clear your browser cache before every new attempt. If you continue to experience difficulties with your points in your Express Entry profile, please fill out the IRCC Web form and choose Technical difficulties located in the drop down menu under the heading Enquiry. Please include the following: · Your ticket number (copy & paste in your reply): CANTECH90517, · Screen shots showing the full browser window, including the website address of your online account and all of your points as they appear in your Express Entry profile, · Screen shots of the section of your profile where you believe the error to have occurred, · A description of the points that you believe to be incorrect.
did anyone try it?

Ryz22

Star Member
Jan 6, 2022
No one is responding to webform . I raised on on Nov 16 one last week . Is there any workaround so far ?

ar.armeet

Star Member
May 21, 2017
Canada
i have lost 7 point because of this spouse work experience glitch. it is giving me anxiety now. I am down to 473.
I will loose 5 more points in Feb, as my birthday is in feb...!! :(

rachitjain03

Nov 23, 2022
IRCC question in my Twitter:
Could you please send us a screenshot of your account showing the missing points, together with a time stamp on your computer? Thank you.
I don't know what they are trying to achieve - are they going to fix the issue based on the ticket... It's a generic issue and they need to fix their code... Their strategy is not clear to me.

krithi28

Dec 2, 2022
I received this response twice today evening (for the 2 web forms I raised),

Good day,
The situation that you have described is the result of an ongoing technical problem. We are currently experiencing delays in processing Express Entry (EE) profiles when calculating their eligibility.

We recommend that you occasionally login to your online account to verify if your profile has been updated. To prevent errors, please clear your browser cache before every new attempt.
Thank you again for bringing this matter to our attention and we sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

krithi28

Dec 2, 2022
I received this response twice today evening (for the 2 web forms I raised),

Good day,
The situation that you have described is the result of an ongoing technical problem. We are currently experiencing delays in processing Express Entry (EE) profiles when calculating their eligibility.

We recommend that you occasionally login to your online account to verify if your profile has been updated. To prevent errors, please clear your browser cache before every new attempt.
Thank you again for bringing this matter to our attention and we sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
Only general responses we receive..

shivamtiwari93

Star Member
Feb 13, 2019
New Delhi
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Code:
Good day,

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
https://www.canada.ca/en/services/immigration-citizenship.html
Got the same reply guys. Its good at least they have accepted that it is an ongoing issue. But we are still fucked because if they delay the draws the score will climb back up. :confused:

rachitjain03

Nov 23, 2022
It's really strange - after almost a month everyone is clueless. We are only left with one job - check the IRCC account & Canada visa. No one is sure by when they will fix the system, whether they will be able to fix the system or not, date of the next draw ...