+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spouse Canadian experience says 0

krithi28

Dec 2, 2022
There are chances for draw to happen after the maintenance.. probably on Friday.. let’s hope our issue gets fixed

rachitjain03

Nov 23, 2022
It is still showing the message - This online service will be unavailable from 12:00 a.m. to 5:30 a.m. Thursday, December 8, 2022 Eastern time, in order to perform system maintenance.

halcyondays2

Jul 17, 2021
It is still showing the message - This online service will be unavailable from 12:00 a.m. to 5:30 a.m. Thursday, December 8, 2022 Eastern time, in order to perform system maintenance.
Oh, that time has passed. And i just checked my point also, it didn't change. Perhaps, maybe if someone creates a new profile. i really doubt they did anything though.

Last edited:

wlf20222

Dec 3, 2022
The IRCC Twitter just sent me an answer. They said that if I am facing any difficulties I have to fill in a webform and prepare a screenshot about the point that I lost....

rachitjain03

Nov 23, 2022
The IRCC Twitter just sent me an answer. They said that if I am facing any difficulties I have to fill in a webform and prepare a screenshot about the point that I lost....
I have the same concern. We have submitted webform twice but didn't receive any email or anything. Did anyone receive any confirmation email from IRCC after the webform submission?

Reactions: wlf20222

wlf20222

Dec 3, 2022
Is this issue fixed for anyone? Any suggestions or recommendations - what should we do next?
Hi. The situation you described is the result of a technical problem that was resolved by an update to Global Case Management System (GCMS) on November 30, 2022. Your points should be updated in your Express Entry profile within the next 24 hours. Please try again. To prevent errors, we recommend that you clear your browser cache before every new attempt. If you continue to experience difficulties with your points in your Express Entry profile, please fill out the IRCC Web form and choose Technical difficulties located in the drop down menu under the heading Enquiry. Please include the following: · Your ticket number (copy & paste in your reply): CANTECH90517, · Screen shots showing the full browser window, including the website address of your online account and all of your points as they appear in your Express Entry profile, · Screen shots of the section of your profile where you believe the error to have occurred, · A description of the points that you believe to be incorrect.

Reactions: ar.armeet

wlf20222

Dec 3, 2022
IRCC question in my Twitter:
Could you please send us a screenshot of your account showing the missing points, together with a time stamp on your computer? Thank you.