+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spouse Canadian experience says 0

Govardhan7

Star Member
Jan 8, 2020
I talked with one immigration consultant today and she told me that it's fixed for their paid portals. they have already fixed their client's profile. but she'll charge $2500 for creating new profile and filing for PR application after receiving ITA.
What do you mean paid portal..? And whose portal is this..? Even we can create our own profile. we don't have to pay consultant so much money. Its a global issue with IRCC how can an immigration consultant fix it..? The information here is missing. Could you brief more on this issue.

rachitjain03

Nov 23, 2022
This online service will be unavailable from 12:00 a.m. to 5:30 a.m. Thursday, December 8, 2022 Eastern time, in order to perform system maintenance.

Looks like they are planning maintenance post draw :oops:

wlf20222

Dec 3, 2022
This online service will be unavailable from 12:00 a.m. to 5:30 a.m. Thursday, December 8, 2022 Eastern time, in order to perform system maintenance.

Looks like they are planning maintenance post draw :oops:
guys
please retweet and like
it is unfair if they want to draw

Please mention IRCC tweet and Sean Fraser

Reactions: krithi28

krithi28

Dec 2, 2022
Are you guys able to submit the profile? I tried resubmitting to check if there's any update with spouse work experience points and now see the profile is not getting submitted. It's submitted for time being, but when trying to logout and login back, the status is - Application/profile updated. Anyone facing this issue?

ar.armeet

Star Member
May 21, 2017
Canada
What do you mean paid portal..? And whose portal is this..? Even we can create our own profile. we don't have to pay consultant so much money. Its a global issue with IRCC how can an immigration consultant fix it..? The information here is missing. Could you brief more on this issue.
this is garbage..!!
it is just a way by agents to get more money..!!
dont trust them..!!
agents cant do anything in this case...!!

Dakshay0805

Nov 20, 2022
I raised a technical issue a while ago and received an update as follows..

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided. The situation you described is caused by not having completed all required questions of a form. When a form appears as In Progress, it is impossible to continue with the application. To ensure your profile is complete, you can use the Check for Completeness button available in each form.

If you experience technical difficulties, you may want to try using a different Web browser such as Firefox or Google Chrome. You may also check your browser's language settings and make sure it is set to English or French as special characters can cause errors.

If you are still having a problem, please try clearing your browser cache. Your browser's Help section can tell you how to do this.

You may also consult our website for further information.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

Download application forms and guides
Change of address
Check your application status
Help Centre - To find answers, you may consult the different sections or type keywords related to your question.

I feel like they are only sending an automated message.

rachitjain03

Nov 23, 2022
But with the above message it looks like they want to convey - everything is fixed from their end and it's our fault (either due to Incomplete forms, browser issues, or something else God knows)

Reactions: ar.armeet