+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal work permit

Arshvir kaur

Jan 11, 2020
Hi there,
I applied for my spousal work permit on oct 9 2019 , as i am a student and my husband is working in a skilled job. Today i got a letter from cic that they need my transcripts abd they gave me time period to submit i. e for a week. I dont have official one is it ok if i submit unofficial transcripts

Ramanpreet bhullar

Full Member
Oct 30, 2019
If possible get the marks sheet and the certificate of completion on college letterhead with the college stamps and write a LOE to the case officer.