+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal visa processing exceeded 6 months?

faithinGod

Jun 23, 2010
Hi to all...

My medical will expire second week of September 2010. My application started processing in CIC Manila Jan.2010. Until now still in process.... Please help any opinion? passport request was feb 2010.

God bless us all....

MRS.NICDAO

Star Member
Jul 14, 2010
philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
December 01, 2010
Passport Req..
JUNe 24,2010
VISA ISSUED...
August 06,2010
@ FAITHINGOD..

......hello dont worry...we have d same status..still..'IN-PROCESS"... my ecas indicate that my application process started last jan 22,2010...den last june 24 passport request..asnd send it last july 5 tru LBC..
dont worry...we r still in d process time..we r both belong to those 70 or 80% ,7-8months of processing time to b completed.....but keep on checking ur ecas status who knows..nxt week..the passport with visa sticker will deliver to us..Godbless.....just keep on praying..b positive...the visa is along our way..

we just need"DM" status...den the visa is for sure=) :)

faithinGod

Jun 23, 2010
@MRS. NICDAO

Thank you for responding my concern.. Nice meeting you here... I hope you are right and may God bless us always... I am always praying and hoping that one day soon we will receive our visa... By the way, dont worry about your passport, I am sure it will get there. Just keep praying... There is no problem if you try calling LBC. Eventhough there is no tracking number, they'll surely send it to embassy. Mine i sent through Air21 last february 2010. Embassy called me last june15,2010 requested for an NBI clearance and i sent on the same day. What i worry was my medical coz it will expire on september 14,2010. :( So good luck to all of us here....

But i believe that no matter how sure things are only God knows what is best for us... Everything happens for a reason...

God bless us all....

MRS.NICDAO

Star Member
Jul 14, 2010
philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
December 01, 2010
Passport Req..
JUNe 24,2010
VISA ISSUED...
August 06,2010
faithinGod said:
@ MRS. NICDAO

Thank you for responding my concern.. Nice meeting you here... I hope you are right and may God bless us always... I am always praying and hoping that one day soon we will receive our visa... By the way, dont worry about your passport, I am sure it will get there. Just keep praying... There is no problem if you try calling LBC. Eventhough there is no tracking number, they'll surely send it to embassy. Mine i sent through Air21 last february 2010. Embassy called me last june15,2010 requested for an NBI clearance and i sent on the same day. What i worry was my medical coz it will expire on september 14,2010. :( So good luck to all of us here....

But i believe that no matter how sure things are only God knows what is best for us... Everything happens for a reason...

God bless us all....
@faithinGod...I will include u to my prayer...they told me that prayer to other that is good is better...
let us just be optimistic about our visa..God knows how much r spouse r eager to c us...
wat we can do is just be patient..Goodluck to us and to everyone=)

faithinGod

Jun 23, 2010
@MRS.NICDAO

yes you are right... my husband keep asking me everyday. we are talking everyday... thank you for the prayers and i believe what you say... prayers are the best way...I will include you also in my prayers and may God will hear our prayers.... thank you for the encouragement.... God is aLWAYS good....
Goodluck to all of us here....

MRS.NICDAO

Star Member
Jul 14, 2010
philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
December 01, 2010
Passport Req..
JUNe 24,2010
VISA ISSUED...
August 06,2010
faithinGod said:
@ MRS.NICDAO

yes you are right... my husband keep asking me everyday. we are talking everyday... thank you for the prayers and i believe what you say... prayers are the best way...I will include you also in my prayers and may God will hear our prayers.... thank you for the encouragement.... God is aLWAYS good....
Goodluck to all of us here....

....i'm jenn ..anywayz..wat'z urs?

MRS.NICDAO

Star Member
Jul 14, 2010
philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
December 01, 2010
Passport Req..
JUNe 24,2010
VISA ISSUED...
August 06,2010
faithinGod said:
....am jackie... sorry i just logged back...

I hope God will always be with us...
.....ot ur name..il pray for u jackie=)Godbless us=)