+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL STAY OF REMOVAL NEEDED FOR PRRA REMOVAL ORDER URGENT!

Canada1984

Feb 10, 2012
PMM said:
Hi

I suggest that you read the federal courts decisions on deferral of removal. decisions.fct-cf.gc.ca/en/ in containing words section put "removal deferral"

I read decisions and could not find one that related to our case. The officer is supposed to give an administrative deferral and didn't. Even if this is not something the officer needs to do, they never do it in situation where there is no criminality. Please remember that the Spousal Application was submitted before the negative appeal to the refugee claim and far before the prra letter was sent.

Canada1984

Feb 10, 2012
PMM said:
Hi

I suggest that you read the federal courts decisions on deferral of removal.
I read the decisions and none relate to me because Officers do not usually deport people that have an inland sponsorship before a negative decision is made on the refugee appeal. The application was submitted almost 2 months before the PRRA interview and their practice is to give an administrative deferral for inland sponsorships that were already filed before the call-in letter.

visita44

Jun 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 4, 2011
Med's Done....
Jan 27, 2011
Interview........
Mar 13, 2012
LANDED..........
Mar 13, 2012
When is a client removal ready?
For the purposes of this public policy, by the time an applicant attends a pre-removal interview,
he/she is generally removal ready. This means that a client who has been called to a pre-removal
interview by any means (letter, call etc.) and who has not already applied as a spousal H&C
applicant or a Spouse or Common-law Partner in Canada class applicant, cannot, from the point
they are called to the interview forward, benefit from an administrative deferral of removal as
outlined in this public policy except in the limited circumstances outlined below (transitional
cases).
As is the case now, clients with a pending H&C application who are removed from Canada while
their application is being considered will be able to return to Canada if a positive decision is
rendered.

ontario6791

Feb 22, 2012
Hello Guys I have a question I applied for sponsorship approval last february, and I checked my Ecas and they transferred my file to cic local office, i called them and they said because I received PRRA, I attended my appointment few days ago and they gave me all the form to apply for PPRA, I asked them why, because last year they told me they will wait for my sponsorship process first and now they changed mind, they said the law changed. I am so worried how long is gonna take to know if they will approve the first stage or if they will remove me before knowing about my sponsorship process.
Any ideas.
ADVICES please!!

Missrebel801

Sep 27, 2017
Ontario
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
13-04-2018
AOR Received.
8-05-2018
Med's Request
03-10-2018
Med's Done....
17-10-2018
Hello Guys I have a question I applied for sponsorship approval last february, and I checked my Ecas and they transferred my file to cic local office, i called them and they said because I received PRRA, I attended my appointment few days ago and they gave me all the form to apply for PPRA, I asked them why, because last year they told me they will wait for my sponsorship process first and now they changed mind, they said the law changed. I am so worried how long is gonna take to know if they will approve the first stage or if they will remove me before knowing about my sponsorship process.
Any ideas.
ADVICES please!!
I know this thread is old but in same situation. If u are still around , i would love to know what happened. cbsa has not gave us prra papers yet ( he is going to issue to us next month) he is buyung us time to get spousal app in( which we did March 9) wondering now what is going to happen. he said 90 percent of ppl in this situation work out but I'm worri3d after reading stories here