+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal Sponsorship

mustansir1989

May 31, 2015
Hello Everyone

I just got married in India and am on my way back to Canada. I plan to apply for the spousal sponsorship to apply for PR for my wife around Mid August 2020.

Does anyone what is the timeline for the Application of receipt, Interview and Copr process?

I know times are a little off due to the Covid 19 situation, but if anyone could help, that would be awesome.

Thank you

faizaanca

Jul 27, 2020
Hello Everyone

I just got married in India and am on my way back to Canada. I plan to apply for the spousal sponsorship to apply for PR for my wife around Mid August 2020.

Does anyone what is the timeline for the Application of receipt, Interview and Copr process?

I know times are a little off due to the Covid 19 situation, but if anyone could help, that would be awesome.

Thank you
Congratulations on your marriage. The timelines are not accurate at the moment. My roommate applied his wife's Sponsorship application in the Mid of march just before the COVID-19 lockdown and he has not yet received AOR from CIC. He has tried to contact them multiple times through call and web forms but they do not reply him accurately.