+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal sponsorship

Joeytan1001

Dec 28, 2019
Hi to All,

I made this thread only for those who has spousal sponsorship.

To begin with, i am sponsoring my wife and applied last April 2019 and after 1 month they requested for medical and biometrics and then after 6 months i got a letter from ircc requesting to have my wife interview in Canadian Embassy.
The interview went good (i hope) as my wife says.. is ther anyone who experience this kind of procedure?how long would it be for the resukt?

Thanks
Joey

applelicious1120

Dec 28, 2019
Hi to All,

To begin with, i am sponsoring my wife and applied last April 2019 and after 1 month they requested for medical and biometrics and then after 6 months i got a letter from ircc requesting to have my wife interview in Canadian Embassy.
The interview went good (i hope) as my wife says.. is ther anyone who experience this kind of procedure?how long would it be for the resukt?

Thanks
Joey
Hi! I'm being sponsored by my husband and had and interview last Nov.18,2019, I have no idea how it went... Is there anyone here knows how long will it take for the IRCC to send correspondence with regards to the decision? Thanks!

Sapphire Blue

Star Member
Feb 1, 2019
Hi to All,

Thanks
Joey
Did you do the application yourself?

Jets13

Dec 12, 2016
Not sure if you are aware there is a section in this forum for family class sponsorship which has much more information regarding spousal sponsorship. You will find more information regarding the process and interviews. You have posted in the general section, if you haven't done so have a look at the family section.

Reactions: Arshvir kaur

Sapphire Blue

Star Member
Feb 1, 2019
Not sure if you are aware there is a section in this forum for family class sponsorship which has much more information regarding spousal sponsorship. You will find more information regarding the process and interviews. You have posted in the general section, if you haven't done so have a look at the family section.
Can you tag the link here please