Spousal sponsorship

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
It says not to include P.O box addresses on part of the form do I just leave it blank?
There are many forms with many questions. What specifically are you referring to?

Also, do i have to include an entire bank statement or is just the first page of each month?
The page with the address. You don't need to include every month. Include a selection covering at least a year.

Taylorcrawford98

Nov 18, 2018
There are many forms with many questions. What specifically are you referring to?

There is a form called schedule A and it asks for all addresses in the past ten years. But it states “do not use P.O box addresses” so do I just not include those addresses I have lived at that have P.O boxes?

The page with the address. You don't need to include every month. Include a selection covering at least a year.

Taylorcrawford98

Nov 18, 2018
Am I able to print the forms and hand write them or do they need to be typed? And do I need evidence from each month in the last year we have cohabitated together?

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
There is a form called schedule A and it asks for all addresses in the past ten years. But it states “do not use P.O box addresses” so do I just not include those addresses I have lived at that have P.O boxes?
You need to put the residential address where you actually lived.

Am I able to print the forms and hand write them or do they need to be typed? And do I need evidence from each month in the last year we have cohabitated together?
It is better to type, as then you can validate the forms as required. You don't need proof from every month, as long as you have continuous proofs over at least the year.

Do I need a piece of proof from every address we have stayed in the last year together? Including if it was on vacation, etc.?
Not for vacation. Just for where you were living.

Taylorcrawford98

Nov 18, 2018
You need to put the residential address where you actually lived.

It is better to type, as then you can validate the forms as required. You don't need proof from every month, as long as you have continuous proofs over at least the year.

Not for vacation. Just for where you were living.

Taylorcrawford98

Nov 18, 2018
Okay. Is it okay if the papers are printed double sided? And my fiance still has her bills, medical bills in California. Is that okay? Or do they need proof of her living in Canada with me?

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Okay. Is it okay if the papers are printed double sided? And my fiance still has her bills, medical bills in California. Is that okay? Or do they need proof of her living in Canada with me?
Double-sided is fine.

If the time living in Canada is a part of your year of establishing common-law, then yes, she needs proof.

Taylorcrawford98

Nov 18, 2018
Thank you very much for everything. Is mail sent to my address with both of our names on it considered proof of living at the same address?

Taylorcrawford98

Nov 18, 2018
Also, for part of the application where the principle applicant has to put her address where she stayed in the last five years, does this include when she lived six months in canada ? Or just her american addresses?

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Thank you very much for everything. Is mail sent to my address with both of our names on it considered proof of living at the same address?
Yes.

Also, for part of the application where the principle applicant has to put her address where she stayed in the last five years, does this include when she lived six months in canada ? Or just her american addresses?
When she lived in Canada.