+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal Sponsorship

yojann

Dec 6, 2017
Hi guys im a newbie here...anyone can help me?

1. We received your application for permanent residence on June 19, 2017.
  2. We started processing your application on November 2, 2017.
  3. We sent you correspondence on July 22, 2017. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  4. Medical results have been received.
What’s the meaning of #3??? Pleasse help me.. thank you!

Tala20-5

Oct 21, 2017
It means on that day they request some paper work from u to provide them ...that's in most cases police certificate & schedual A form ...for some cases that's also can include birth certificate , passport photos marriage certificate etc

ginapie06

Aug 29, 2017
Category........
FAM
Hi guys im a newbie here...anyone can help me?

1. We received your application for permanent residence on June 19, 2017.
  2. We started processing your application on November 2, 2017.
  3. We sent you correspondence on July 22, 2017. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  4. Medical results have been received.
What’s the meaning of #3??? Pleasse help me.. thank you!
hi kabayan.. we are on the same situation.. please enlighten me? what is the meaning of correspondence? any updates?.. Thanks in advance.

Reactions: yojann

yojann

Dec 6, 2017
hi kabayan.. we are on the same situation.. please enlighten me? what is the meaning of correspondence? any updates?.. Thanks in advance.
Hi.. ang ibig sbihin nila po ng correspondence ay yung schedule A at tsaka police certificate.. kung napasa nyo na po sa kanila yun disregard nyo nlng po..

ginapie06

Aug 29, 2017
Category........
FAM
Hi.. ang ibig sbihin nila po ng correspondence ay yung schedule A at tsaka police certificate.. kung napasa nyo na po sa kanila yun disregard nyo nlng po..
Okey.. thanks a lot.. whats your timeline?

Keepsthefaith

Sep 17, 2014
Hello Kabayan! Newbie to this forum. I just want to share my timeline and would like to know if anyone in this group have an idea what would be the next step.

Oct 2, 2017-submitted pr application as single to CIC
Nov 9, 2017- pr application received
Jan20, 2018-got married
Feb 9- notified the CIC about the change of my marital status
Feb13- CIC requested me to send them what they called the SPousal ADD-on Kit, Application guides and forms and they must received it by march 15
March 1- I submitted all the required forms for the spousal add on kit, my husbands document such as police certificate, birth certificate and our marriage certificate and evidence of relationship...

Till now I haven't heard anything to CIC. Anyone who has the same situation? What’s the next step?
TIA. Godbless us

Survivor27

Champion Member
May 24, 2016
Planet Earth!
Visa Office......
CEM
App. Filed.......
20.Dec.2016
Doc's Request.
22.Mar.2017
AOR Received.
05.Jan.2017
File Transfer...
13.Jan.2017
Med's Done....
17.Nov.2016_IOM
Passport Req..
19.June.2017
VISA ISSUED...
23.June.2017
LANDED..........
09.Sept.2017
Hello Kabayan! Newbie to this forum. I just want to share my timeline and would like to know if anyone in this group have an idea what would be the next step.

Oct 2, 2017-submitted pr application as single to CIC
Nov 9, 2017- pr application received
Jan20, 2018-got married
Feb 9- notified the CIC about the change of my marital status
Feb13- CIC requested me to send them what they called the SPousal ADD-on Kit, Application guides and forms and they must received it by march 15
March 1- I submitted all the required forms for the spousal add on kit, my husbands document such as police certificate, birth certificate and our marriage certificate and evidence of relationship...

Till now I haven't heard anything to CIC. Anyone who has the same situation? What’s the next step?
TIA. Godbless us
Have you linked your app to GCKey? Just hope none will be asked again about your app and that you will be approved no more than 12 months.

Keepsthefaith

Sep 17, 2014
Have you linked your app to GCKey? Just hope none will be asked again about your app and that you will be approved no more than 12 months.
Yes I already did linked my application and I noticed that CIC put Review of additional document section empty. Thank you. I am praying also that there will be no problem. Do you have any idea whats the next step