Spousal sponsorship

Smd91_

Apr 6, 2019
Category........
FAM
LANDED..........
15-03-2023
No I have submitted from Bangladesh. We are same boat. I am also waiting

Yes we are, do you have any clue when the VAC will reopen in Dhaka? Because even if they approve us, there is no way for us to send them our passport without VAC operating

Reactions: Husna005

Siddiqua

Star Member
Jan 4, 2020
Yes we are, do you have any clue when the VAC will reopen in Dhaka? Because even if they approve us, there is no way for us to send them our passport without VAC operating
Sorry dear for a correction! I haven’t applied from r Bangladesh! Sorry! Applied from canada. No idea when vfs will open.

Last edited:

Galoli_jatt

Star Member
Mar 10, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-12-2014
Nomination.....
10-3-2015
AOR Received.
9-5-2015
File Transfer...
SLU 21-5-2015
Med's Request
3-6-2015
Med's Done....
6-6-2015 TLU 16-6-2015
Passport Req..
17-8-2015 DM 27-8-2015
VISA ISSUED...
7-8-2015
LANDED..........
Hello Everyone, We mailed our application package on June 10th and it was received today, June 15th...but no delivery proof from Canada Post just a note that it has been delivered. Good luck everyone!

newMember1990

Jun 15, 2020
India
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS office
App. Filed.......
12-08-2020
I am sponsoring my Husband, who stayed in England for 6 years. He applied for UK PCC after he came back to India. As this PCC was issued after he exited London and never went back. I am assuming that this PCC will work for his application.
Or He will need to apply another again??

bian07

May 19, 2017
I am sponsoring my Husband, who stayed in England for 6 years. He applied for UK PCC after he came back to India. As this PCC was issued after he exited London and never went back. I am assuming that this PCC will work for his application.
Depends how old the PCC is

Hhh g

Jun 15, 2020
Depends how old the PCC is
R u applying second time? I had same problem. I was there for five years came backindia and thay said thay need new PCC then I applied new one

newMember1990

Jun 15, 2020
India
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS office
App. Filed.......
12-08-2020
R u applying second time? I had same problem. I was there for five years came backindia and thay said thay need new PCC then I applied new one
Thats what I am worried about.
he applied for pcc when he came back to india. If person never visited the place after pcc was issued than why we need to apply new one. Even though there is no expiry date. For now we are going to apply with old pcc and will attach the proof of applied PCC.
Anyone has better suggestions?

Hhh g

Jun 15, 2020
Thats what I am worried about.
he applied for pcc when he came back to india. If person never visited the place after pcc was issued than why we need to apply new one. Even though there is no expiry date. For now we are going to apply with old pcc and will attach the proof of applied PCC.
Anyone has better suggestions?
I think u should apply new PCC now. Because old PCC never acceptable to office. Thay had my old PCC already still thay ask for new one

inapickle

Feb 18, 2020
Hi Everyone,

Does anybody know if applying for a tourist visa while an outland sponsorship is being processed affect the processing of the outland spousal application?

I am 6 months pregnant and I am hoping to have my husband be in Canada for the birth of our child, but we have not seen any movement of our spousal application since the COVID situation started (which is understandable). I don't think we'll get an outcome by the time i give birth so I am hoping he can get a tourist visa in the meantime instead. I am concerned though that it will have a negative effect on our spousal application. Also, if I explain in my Letter of Invitation what the circumstance is (the imminent birth of our child) does he still need proof that he has a job that he is going to go back to? Will he need proof of funds as well?

Any help/insight regarding this will greatly be appreciated :)

Thanks in advance!