+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal sponsorship

kevinmanojkumar1990

Star Member
Feb 21, 2017
Hi All,
i am filling up IMM5562 (Supplementary information for travels), how do i fill sponsors travel history.
I am the sponsor and have been in canada for last 2 years. before that i lived in india and have visited few other countries as well.
1) Should all the travels to canada and also trips to india(after residing in canada) be included as well? The form reads " Every trip outside of country of origin(india)/country of residence(canada)" but confused.
I am not sure if i should look at the form from living in India perspective or as a resident of canada?
Please help.

Appreciate the help.

NatalieB868

Feb 13, 2019
So yours got sent back the 2nd time because you didnt sign when you resubmitted ???
No sorry. They sent it back the first time. I called ircc when i received it back. The agent told me we had to resign and redate before sending back. Which was difficult because my husband is in Trinidad. We are feb 2019 applicants

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Hi All,
i am filling up IMM5562 (Supplementary information for travels), how do i fill sponsors travel history.
I am the sponsor and have been in canada for last 2 years. before that i lived in india and have visited few other countries as well.
1) Should all the travels to canada and also trips to india(after residing in canada) be included as well? The form reads " Every trip outside of country of origin(india)/country of residence(canada)" but confused.
I am not sure if i should look at the form from living in India perspective or as a resident of canada?
Please help.

Appreciate the help.
The sponsor doesn't fill out their info.

fr67

Mar 16, 2019
Hi all. I'm wondering how long it took for CIC to make that first contact to your husband or wife in your spousal sponsorship.

My wife submitted application,got receipt on Nov.1.

kevinmanojkumar1990

Star Member
Feb 21, 2017
Hi All,

Anyone here who did PCC in India? Looking for some details if the name of the spouse has to be updated in the passport before applying for PCC.
any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Shn05

Star Member
Apr 13, 2018
Question, what can be a proof of same address if you are applying inland? and how soon can you apply for inland sponsorship?

rn_m

Jan 25, 2020
We had applied for Spouse Sponsorship application with dependent child in application. Please correct me if this is not the right thread to post below question.

I am Principle Applicant from India and my husband is the sponsor, our kid (6 years old) is the dependent child in Spouse Sponsorship application.

Yesterday, I have got PPR email asking for passport and photo. Will there be a separate email (PPR email) for dependent child as well? Or should I go to VFS based on the PPR email i recieved or wait some more?

Thanks.