+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal sponsorship

Sukh001

Jan 26, 2020
Hello . I checked my file status thay said ur file send was referred to an officer for review and medical passed . Criminality passed and eligibility in process. Plzz can tell me what stage on my file

Miladb

Aug 16, 2019
Hello . I checked my file status thay said ur file send was referred to an officer for review and medical passed . Criminality passed and eligibility in process. Plzz can tell me what stage on my file
Is it on the online tool show also in processing ? Or you check on GCKEY only , witch visa office ? , no idea exactly but I'm sure you will get your visa soon

Miladb

Aug 16, 2019
Next will MD after that ppr , after that passport request , after that visa stamped , this is what I see from other people ,hope it goes like that .

Sukh001

Jan 26, 2020
Is it on the online tool show also in processing ? Or you check on GCKEY only , witch visa office ? , no idea exactly but I'm sure you will get your visa soon
Yes I checked online tool and I send them emailed thay said ur file send to an officer but now it's already more then 25 days gone I'm still waiting for any updates

Miladb

Aug 16, 2019
Yes I checked online tool and I send them emailed thay said ur file send to an officer but now it's already more then 25 days gone I'm still waiting for any updates
even me after two days I will complete two months from the time they received my medical examination , and in the online tool said in process , no changes until now , I don't have access to my GCKEY because I have a lawyer and I don't want to effect on his work .

Reactions: Mariaont5119

Sukh001

Jan 26, 2020
even me after two days I will complete two months from the time they received my medical examination , and in the online tool said in process , no changes until now , I don't have access to my GCKEY because I have a lawyer and I don't want to effect on his work .
I had my fone interview last month and still waiting

skrd

Jan 20, 2020
Hi Guys,

Please help me with the below query:

I have PR, confirm if work visa and sponsorship for spouse can be applied on visitor visa.

Thanks in Advance

mary168

Jan 25, 2020
My husband lives in Jamaica and I live here in Canada . I applied for the Spousal sponsorship in October 8,2019 and 3 days ago got it sent back because I missed page 2 of the imm 1344 so I'm planning of course to send it back .
Question ..
1. why do I need to resign all the documents again ? That's what someone in the forum said I had to do because it was past 90 days when I did my application . The letter sent back to me with the require missing page didn't indicate I needed to resign the documents ( btw my husband is in Jamaica ) .
2. Someone told me that I could also apply for a working visa for him as well ? Not sure me or him ???
3. If he has to go for interview for spousal I would assume it's in his country right ? Not Canada because he was refused a visiting visa after we were married . Was told that immigration wanted us to apply for spousal instead of a visiting visa and thus the refusal .

NatalieB868

Feb 13, 2019
My husband lives in Jamaica and I live here in Canada . I applied for the Spousal sponsorship in October 8,2019 and 3 days ago got it sent back because I missed page 2 of the imm 1344 so I'm planning of course to send it back .
Question ..
1. why do I need to resign all the documents again ? That's what someone in the forum said I had to do because it was past 90 days when I did my application . The letter sent back to me with the require missing page didn't indicate I needed to resign the documents ( btw my husband is in Jamaica ) .
2. Someone told me that I could also apply for a working visa for him as well ? Not sure me or him ???
3. If he has to go for interview for spousal I would assume it's in his country right ? Not Canada because he was refused a visiting visa after we were married . Was told that immigration wanted us to apply for spousal instead of a visiting visa and thus the refusal .
I had our app sent back and i called ircc, the agent told me it was fraudulent not to have then signed and dated again

AmberandJames

Jan 26, 2020
Hi! I am new here, thanks for having me. I just have a quick question. Hubby who is Canadian, I am an American. We are in the middle of me moving to Canada. Anyway, they requested a picture of my passport sent to Ottawa. I was wondering if anyone can tell me about how much longer we may have and what comes next?