Interview........
N/A (COVID)
Passport Req..
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
N/A
LANDED..........
09-28-2020
Correct, if it's been acknowledged as received, you are not missing signatures, payment, or forms. It has passed completeness check.
Thank you very much!

theafjioman

Star Member
Aug 5, 2019
Myself and my Canadian partner will have been living together for a year in March and will be common-law and we are hoping she can sponsor me. We will also be going back to the UK at this time as my current visa also happens to run out then. Will I run into any issues with applying as an Outbound immigrant because of this? I read they put an emphasis on outbound applications because they don't want to split up families but we will already be together.. Just not in Canada.

Shn05

Star Member
Apr 13, 2018
Why don't your parents know? That is a red flag and you will need to explain in the app. Do any other family members know?
Because my parents thinks that we’re too young to marry and we have plenty of time to do it that’s why we didn’t let them know

Shn05

Star Member
Apr 13, 2018
If my partner has an Tourist visa valid until 2022, would it be better if he applies through inland sponsorship? What are the timeline dif

Belarusian

Sep 3, 2019
If my partner has an Tourist visa valid until 2022, would it be better if he applies through inland sponsorship? What are the timeline dif
on tracker you can see timeline for outland and inland for different months. it`s your choice, if inland - you can open work permit and stay with wife/husband, but you can`t leave Canada before finish process. outland sometime faster but you don`t live with family.
maybe someone will complement me

Jan 10, 2020
Get married. You have pretty much no chance of approval as common-law with that much time apart during the 1 year AND your frequent exits and entries would likely result in you being refused re-entry before you even hit the one year mark. CBSA doesn't like people living in Canada as visitors.

Even if I can prove that each trip is for work and that every time that I am done I come back home to Vancouver?

andrew3081

Apr 6, 2018
Some of my friends know and most of his family members and friends know about it.
Also did any family members or friends attend wedding?
In Filipino weddings a lot of family and friends are invited...if there is no family or friends in the wedding, that will raise red flags for immigration.

Shn05

Star Member
Apr 13, 2018
Also did any family members or friends attend wedding?
In Filipino weddings a lot of family and friends are invited...if there is no family or friends in the wedding, that will raise red flags for immigration.
It was only a civil wedding ceremony, his parents and some of our friends were at the wedding.

Shn05

Star Member
Apr 13, 2018
on tracker you can see timeline for outland and inland for different months. it`s your choice, if inland - you can open work permit and stay with wife/husband, but you can`t leave Canada before finish process. outland sometime faster but you don`t live with family.
maybe someone will complement me
Are the approval rate the same?

Belarusian

Sep 3, 2019
Are the approval rate the same?
to be sure to answer the question you need to know 100% statistics, but it is not in the public domain. You will have to search for information yourself. maybe a similar group will help you
!you will be refused or not depends on the specific case, if you are a scammer (just an example) and they suspect and prove it
you will be rejected no matter how you apply
if your file "clear" doesn`t matter outland or inland

bluelaces

Dec 19, 2019
Hi guys!

This is my background story. I’m a Canadian citizen planning to get married to an Indian citizen in India. We are planning to do a court marriage because we are of different religions and that seems to be the best option. I had no idea being of different religions plays a huge role in getting married legally. We will do a celebration (reception) with friends and close family after registering the marriage.

I have a couple questions.

What paper work do I need to bring with me to India as a Canadian marrying an indian?

We’re planning to get married in April and do a reception later this year in December. The reason being that I only have 1 month vacation in April and it looks like court marriage paper work will take at least 2 months. So I’ll go back in December to celebrate and have a reception but will apply for sponsorship before December when the marriage certificate comes in.

Do you any of you have any experience in court marriages in India? Or having a reception a few months after the wedding? Just trying to foresee any issues I should prepare myself for.

Thanks in advance! :)

Belarusian

Sep 3, 2019
Hi guys!

This is my background story. I’m a Canadian citizen planning to get married to an Indian citizen in India. We are planning to do a court marriage because we are of different religions and that seems to be the best option. I had no idea being of different religions plays a huge role in getting married legally. We will do a celebration (reception) with friends and close family after registering the marriage.

I have a couple questions.

What paper work do I need to bring with me to India as a Canadian marrying an indian?

We’re planning to get married in April and do a reception later this year in December. The reason being that I only have 1 month vacation in April and it looks like court marriage paper work will take at least 2 months. So I’ll go back in December to celebrate and have a reception but will apply for sponsorship before December when the marriage certificate comes in.

Do you any of you have any experience in court marriages in India? Or having a reception a few months after the wedding? Just trying to foresee any issues I should prepare myself for.

Thanks in advance! :)
hi a specific package of documents is individual for every country, so you better find out the requirements in an Indian court (should be indicated on the website)