+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal sponsorship

Pakmarry

Dec 24, 2018
you could call them, or send letter on webform and ask them to send you the medical form through email. This process is honestly, in my opinion, so much faster and easier if you recieve the correspondence through email. Especially with the strike thing on right now
Thanks for your reply. I already sent them letter. I'm so worried because 4th Jan 2019 is the last date for the medical examine.

shalenabennie

Champion Member
Jan 17, 2017
Visa Office......
London
Thanks for your reply. I already sent them letter. I'm so worried because 4th Jan 2019 is the last date for the medical examine.
Yes, but if you contact them ahead of time, to let them know the situation, the are very understanding. They understand you can't control the post service. So my 1st suggestion is get them to email the form,and also in that request let them know that you will be late because of the delay. They will be fine as long as you let them know before the due date:)

Reactions: Pakmarry

Aliceno

Dec 16, 2018
Hi! Our application was received for Spouse sponsorship on Sept. 27, 2018, and I just got the AOR yesterday Dec. 19th. So you are looking into few more weeks to get yours. Good luck
Congrats, mine also received on Sept 27 2018, still waiting for AOR. Checking email everyday. Hopefully will be come soon.

Parneet17

Dec 18, 2018
Hi All,
My husband has wrong DOB on his birth certificate. So, does he have to submit both his old school records and Voter's ID card, or just school records are fine? cuz he doesnt have voters card either.
Thanks

sandeep_s

Sep 27, 2018
For spousal sponsorship, I understand that we don't need WES. But, when the spouse is looking for a job (with some experience), say in tech field, do you think the recruiters will see that as something that's missing from his/her profile? What are your thoughts on this? Highly appreciate if you can share your experiences. Thanks! Merry Christmas!

Linour93

Oct 5, 2018
Algeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
App. Filed.......
31-01-2018
Hey everyone I need some help I will pass interview on 23rd January in Algeria
I was denied before for refuge claiming
I want to know if the agent will ask me about the refuge claim that I did
It yes what are the questions please if anyone had the same situation
Thanks !

niamahmoud

Jul 16, 2018
How about you also just incase it takes time for IRCC to reply, to call the clinic in your area that is in the list of clinics allotted, if they will accept you just showing the email as proof of you having gotten the medical request. To be honest, the clinic i went to didn't even ask me for the letter or form from the IRCC. They had their own copy.

Reactions: Pakmarry

niamahmoud

Jul 16, 2018
I want an appointment for a medical examination for Canada immigration but I have a problem my medical instruction letter was issued on 4th December, 2018 but I haven't received it yet because of the postal strike in Canada these days. I want a suggestion what should I do now?
Also, the medical instruction letter was sent to you by email? Or through the mycic website?

arsalmano

Star Member
Mar 20, 2018
Hi,

I have a quick question. I have submitted an inland PR application for my wife with OWP, who is on implied status as of Dec 21, 2018. My question is if she wants to exit and re-enter Canada by crossing the US border, is it possible without the US visa? She does have a multiple-entry visa, she is on implied status with an in-land application. The border is a couple of hours away from us. If we go there, enter, make a U-turn and re-enter Canada, would that be a problem?

If we are able to do that, would she still have an implied status or would it reset her status as a "visitor" for another 6 months from the date of re-entry?

P.S her visa extension app is in the process too.

Thanks.

smomen

Star Member
Apr 10, 2018
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/application-forms-guides/guide-5525-basic-guide-sponsor-your-spouse-partner-child.html#submit

It specifically says:

Application for spouses, common-law partners or conjugal partners currently living outside Canada and all dependent child sponsorships:
Case Processing Centre - Sydney
49 Dorchester Street
Sydney, NS
B1P 5Z2

Note: Choose this option if your spouse or common-law partner is living in Canada with you, but doesn’t plan to stay in Canada while the application is being processed.

This is the address for outland and applicants who are currently in Canada but will leave during the processing. This is if you're using a courier.

---------

If you're not using a courier, then this is the outland address:

Application for spouses, common-law partners or conjugal partners currently living outside Canada and all dependent child sponsorships:
Case Processing Centre - Sydney
P.O. Box 9500
Sydney, NS
B1P 0H5

Note: Choose this option if your spouse or common-law partner is living in Canada with you, but doesn’t plan to stay in Canada while the application is being processed.

---------

Read what it says in the title of each: living outside Canada. The note is just an additional note for applicants who are in Canada right now, but won't stay during the processing, so they will also be outside of Canada.
Really appreciate for your time to explain.Thanks so much! :)