AOR Received.
05-11-2018
File Transfer...
27-11-2018
Med's Request
06-11-2018
Med's Done....
12-11-2018
Thanks but that link is for India and my wife is from Pakistan.
Do you have any idea about, that while we wait to hear back from the Immigration about the AOR or the visa extension, can my wife stay here and wait for one of them to respond? Her visit visa expires on Dec 21st. Can she stay here beyond 21st?
She can stay if she will apply before it is going to expire, then she will be on intended visa. She can wait until the decision of her extension will come. But i am not sure about aor for pr. It took 4months for me to get aor

arsalmano

Star Member
Mar 20, 2018
She can stay if she will apply before it is going to expire, then she will be on intended visa. She can wait until the decision of her extension will come. But i am not sure about aor for pr. It took 4months for me to get aor
You mean she will have an "Implied" status? Yes, the timing for the AOR's varies. I have seen some people get it in 6 to 8 weeks and some longer than that. It depends on how well you have prepared your application. I wish I had not forgotten about the birth certificate of my wife. It was at the last stage of the checklist where they marked it down that I missed the birth certificate.

Jotsran

Nov 28, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
nvdo
App. Filed.......
13-07-2018
AOR Received.
05-11-2018
File Transfer...
27-11-2018
Med's Request
06-11-2018
Med's Done....
12-11-2018
You mean she will have an "Implied" status? Yes, the timing for the AOR's varies. I have seen some people get it in 6 to 8 weeks and some longer than that. It depends on how well you have prepared your application. I wish I had not forgotten about the birth certificate of my wife. It was at the last stage of the checklist where they marked it down that I missed the birth certificate.
Yes implied status

Karachi1

Star Member
Nov 13, 2017
Hi, my husband reached Canada as permanent resident. He just applied for photo card so it would take 4 to 6 weeks to come in mail. How can he sign up or register for health card. Please advice because he needs to leave in a week for back home. He cant wait for photo card that long and then apply for health card is there anything that could prove his residency requirement for health card registration? Any ideas

shalenabennie

Champion Member
Jan 17, 2017
Visa Office......
London
Hi, my husband reached Canada as permanent resident. He just applied for photo card so it would take 4 to 6 weeks to come in mail. How can he sign up or register for health card. Please advice because he needs to leave in a week for back home. He cant wait for photo card that long and then apply for health card is there anything that could prove his residency requirement for health card registration? Any ideas
maybe COPR? I'm not sure though, you souks contact the office that deals with Healthcare in your province. Google if your unsure or wait for a more informed reply :) good luck!!

beforecanada2014

Star Member
Nov 13, 2014
Visa Office......
accra
LANDED..........
15th Dec 2016
COPR would just be fine for temporary Health card and things like SIN

Hs@645

Star Member
Oct 19, 2018
V

Congrats!!! Whree are you located? Can you bpleade provide timeline? And I use cheapoair.com for booking flights. Great prices :)
File received at Nova Scotia- 13 july 2018
AOR- 29 september 2018
SA approval- 3 october 2018
MR- 4 october 2018
File Transfer to Mississauga and request to apply for CSQ- 9 october 2018
CSQ received- 5 november 2018. Same day uploaded on GCkey
BCG in process- 14 november 2018
DM and PPR - 21 november 2018
PA from India

Reactions: Best4best