AOR Received.
03-12-2016
Med's Done....
08-02-2017
Passport Req..
Not Received
LANDED..........
00-07-2018
Medical coverage depends on the province and your marital status. Coverage from your employer generally requires provincial coverage first, as it is simply an extension for things like PT, prescriptions etc.

IRCC states that if an applicant plans to leave Canada during the process, they should apply outland. If she applies inland, leaves and is refused re-entry, the inland app is abandoned. The risk of being refused re-entry is very low but no one can decide that for you.

Most visitors are given the standard 6 months on entry, which they can apply to extend. She can remain in Canada as a visitor extending her status while an outland app processes.

What will be her status in Canada though while I file her immigration application, can she apply for a work permit while application is in process so that she is able to get the BC MSP provincial health care services and temporary sin number ?

So what I understand is that, When I get married to her, which will be most likely outside Canada, I should apply for her ETA to accompany me as a vistor and then apply for her immigration application as an Outland application while she lives with me in Canada?

Will she be able to live with me in Canada while her Outland application is progress? Will she have to go for medical in the country she applied her Outland application ?

I am a bit confused about all this process. I appreciate your help.

Thanks

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
What will be her status in Canada though while I file her immigration application, can she apply for a work permit while application is in process so that she is able to get the BC MSP provincial health care services and temporary sin number ?

So what I understand is that, When I get married to her, which will be most likely outside Canada, I should apply for her ETA to accompany me as a vistor and then apply for her immigration application as an Outland application while she lives with me in Canada?

Will she be able to live with me in Canada while her Outland application is progress? Will she have to go for medical in the country she applied her Outland application ?

I am a bit confused about all this process. I appreciate your help.

Thanks
She can only apply for a work pemit if applying inland.

As I said, she can continue extending her visitor status. The medical can be done in Canada.

Rachelzap

Star Member
Oct 17, 2018
Philippines
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
AOR Received.
10-01-2019
File Transfer...
28-01-2019
Med's Request
10-01-2019
Med's Done....
14-01-2019
Hi everyone, i was just wondering. Got so many to worry and had so many things going on with our paper. IRCC have not her updated us for anything about our papers. Really starting to feel as if IRCC didnt even bother touching our paper its almost 3 months now. Passed it on September 13 and the only way we knew they recieved it was thru the post office.

Just wanted to share if anyone had the same experience. :(

Our question is. About the checklist, do we fill out by putting checkmarks theu our computer or do we just leave it blank and pass it together will our forms and documents?

P.S
Applying for spousal sponsorhip.

Rachelzap

Star Member
Oct 17, 2018
Philippines
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
AOR Received.
10-01-2019
File Transfer...
28-01-2019
Med's Request
10-01-2019
Med's Done....
14-01-2019
Hi everyone . I have a question. My husband l(the sponsor) who lives in grand prairie , neutralized already as canadian citizen, passed his side of whatever is written in the document checklist thru mail on september 13th , they recieved it on september 18th which we knew because of the tracking details the post office gave him. The problem is we found out later that the package we passed , it was lacking a month later because we started worrying-ended up it should be passed including the spouses’ /principal applicants forms and documents. Now we were just waiting for any news from IRCC . Is it possible that there was no problem on our paper? Since they didnt returned it and until
Now no news from them? At all ? Or would they inform us later on that we are lacking so they need to return it? We are very worried since we dont know what is happening with our paper, should we expect that it will be returned or would they ask for the rest of the package?

Cause we thought the sponsor has to pass eligibilty before we can pass the PR application and the rest of the forms from the Principal applicant.

Hoe somebody could help us..

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
Hi, how you know your SA date?

i got my AOR in August, and Medical Passed 2 weeks ago, but i don't see any SA information
It should have come in your e-mail, I mean Sponsor's e-mail. I am sure it was sent may check SPAM folders of emails. Medicals are usually given after SA. My SA came 1st few days later MEDS for wife. Look below. Thanks

np08

Jan 13, 2015
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga, OT
App. Filed.......
Feb 09, 2018
AOR Received.
Mar 07, 2018
Med's Request
Aug 8, 2018
Med's Done....
Aug 13, 2018
LANDED..........
Dec 18, 2018
Hi, how you know your SA date?

i got my AOR in August, and Medical Passed 2 weeks ago, but i don't see any SA information
The sponsor will get an email. Are you inland or outland? If inland, SA doesn't come until pretty much the end of the process, at 10+ months from sending the application.

Reactions: singleman

np08

Jan 13, 2015
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga, OT
App. Filed.......
Feb 09, 2018
AOR Received.
Mar 07, 2018
Med's Request
Aug 8, 2018
Med's Done....
Aug 13, 2018
LANDED..........
Dec 18, 2018
Hi everyone, i was just wondering. Got so many to worry and had so many things going on with our paper. IRCC have not her updated us for anything about our papers. Really starting to feel as if IRCC didnt even bother touching our paper its almost 3 months now. Passed it on September 13 and the only way we knew they recieved it was thru the post office.

Our question is. About the checklist, do we fill out by putting checkmarks theu our computer or do we just leave it blank and pass it together will our forms and documents?

P.S
These days AORs seem to be arriving later than usual and we've seen it take up to three months to get it. If I were you, I'd wait for the three month mark and if it doesn't arrive by then, call them and inquire.

Put checkmarks next to everything you're sending and everything that applies to you (as checklists can be a bit general and include different options that you can choose from, etc). It says at the top of the checklist to check everything that is applicable.

Reactions: singleman

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021

P.S
Please AVOID double posting of the same Q. Here is your similar Q in a sep thread under FAMILY Sponsorship:-
Today at 8:17 AM

There are members who are waiting over 100 days and no reply nothing. 1st info comes as an AOR1 with UCI and application #.
Ever since Outlands were sent to SYDNEY , they were heavily overloaded. This caused lot of delays for most of us. It takes 60 to 90 days for an AOR. If you still worry please call them so you know if your file is in the system.
Thank U

Reactions: Rachelzap

Lizwatts

Star Member
Feb 16, 2018
Does anyone know the estimated time between PPR and COPR? Our fedex package was received on Monday of last week, but the fedex tracking hasnt been updated yet. Im so concerned we did something wrong...

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
Does anyone know the estimated time between PPR and COPR? Our fedex package was received on Monday of last week, but the fedex tracking hasnt been updated yet. Im so concerned we did something wrong...
Give it a week or 2

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Hi everyone . I have a question. My husband l(the sponsor) who lives in grand prairie , neutralized already as canadian citizen, passed his side of whatever is written in the document checklist thru mail on september 13th , they recieved it on september 18th which we knew because of the tracking details the post office gave him. The problem is we found out later that the package we passed , it was lacking a month later because we started worrying-ended up it should be passed including the spouses’ /principal applicants forms and documents. Now we were just waiting for any news from IRCC . Is it possible that there was no problem on our paper? Since they didnt returned it and until
Now no news from them? At all ? Or would they inform us later on that we are lacking so they need to return it? We are very worried since we dont know what is happening with our paper, should we expect that it will be returned or would they ask for the rest of the package?

Cause we thought the sponsor has to pass eligibilty before we can pass the PR application and the rest of the forms from the Principal applicant.

Hoe somebody could help us..
If you only sent the sponsor forms, your app will be returned as incomplete. I suggest you prepare a full app to be ready to submit when your first submission is returned.

Ottawa1979

Feb 7, 2018
My wife from Morocco passes her medical exam in Oct 2018 after I get email from officerVisa request additional documents I did submit them on November 8 ,2018. Can anyone knowwhat next stap ?