+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal sponsorship

Jarait

Star Member
Apr 9, 2018
Received a request for copies of my passport and photos today from LVO... does that mean I’ve been approved? No update in ECAS ?
I didn't get it, shouldn't those copies and photos have been submitted with an initial application package? I am confused now. Preparing application package where checklist says those copies and photos must be included.

redpanda505

Sep 27, 2017
I received my medical request on March 21. I am booked in for April 16 for my medical, however the form that I was sent that I take to the doctor has an error on it. They have gotten my address wrong for some reason. It is correct on my profile- always has been and I have not changed it since I started my application. This is an error on their end... What do I do? I've tried calling and speaking to an agent and get told that service is unavailable, I emailed them a week ago and have not heard back... Should I use white out to correct it?? Lol... This is ridiculous.

missdiz

Mar 21, 2018
Than
Use the Webform on the IRCC website to send an updated form and an explanation letter. I also suggest you mail a physical copy.
k you so much. I did send the enquiry on the IRCC Web Form today. But checking on Wiki, I applied for an INTRACOMPANY TRANSFEREE (L1) visa which is a non-immigrant visa (An L-1 visa is a visa document used to enter the United States for the purpose of work in L-1 status. It is a non-immigrant visa, and is valid for a relatively short amount of time). What do you think?

christina88

Star Member
Sep 13, 2017
Pleeease reply to me if you have any answers cuz I'm sick of waiting and checking my email every snigle minute.

My wife is a PR in canada. And I'm a convention refugee in Canada as well. We're May 11 2017 applicant. Done medicals, Schedule A, and police checks. What are we waiting for next.

My timeline is
1. Application received in May 11, 2017
2. Medical tests have been received
3. We sent correspondence on Mar. 14, 2018 ......

What's next? It's almost 12 months and I feel like there is a lot more work to do!!
CIC says they process 80% of cases in 12 months. As I understand, you have applied inland, and inland process is usually a bit longer than Outland. You can try contacting CIC or your VO to ask about your case or order notes from your case.

Reactions: YousifBreesam

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Than

k you so much. I did send the enquiry on the IRCC Web Form today. But checking on Wiki, I applied for an INTRACOMPANY TRANSFEREE (L1) visa which is a non-immigrant visa (An L-1 visa is a visa document used to enter the United States for the purpose of work in L-1 status. It is a non-immigrant visa, and is valid for a relatively short amount of time). What do you think?
It was a refusal. It doesn't matter what it was.

msajed

Star Member
Sep 8, 2009
Hi Guys can anyone explain to me what is the full review, my application is sitting in visa office since September 2017 no decision I send them e-mail and got reply today

Dear Applicant,

Please be advised that this application awaits a full review in London. Once this review has taken place, we will be in contact.

Please note that you may wish to consult our website for information regarding standard processing timeframes.

Yours Sincerely,

NXR

Sreeh1989

Mar 14, 2018
Hello,

Can someone pls help wih the below question

I’m applying for a spousal visa (outland), do i need to provide a bank statement from my end(sponsor) in the application?

Thanks in advance.

Jarait

Star Member
Apr 9, 2018
Hello,

Can someone pls help wih the below question

I’m applying for a spousal visa (outland), do i need to provide a bank statement from my end(sponsor) in the application?

Thanks in advance.
Preparing to submit my application too, but did not see anywhere in instructions to submit bank statement. Employment letter and Notice of Assessment are the only documents for financial prove that I saw there

Apr 9, 2018
Hi, My two kids and I applied inland, march 2017

Somebody knows what it means and if I’m far to get my PR:

1.The review of your elegibility has not started yet

2. You passed the medical test

3.You don’t need interview

4.. You Don’t need finger prints

5. We received your last documents, if we need more information we will contact you. We are Processing Your background check.

WeegieInOttawa

Champion Member
Jun 11, 2017
Ottawa
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London (UK)
App. Filed.......
24-10-2017
AOR Received.
08-12-2017
File Transfer...
24-01-2018
Med's Request
11-12-2017
Med's Done....
02-01-2018
Preparing to submit my application too, but did not see anywhere in instructions to submit bank statement. Employment letter and Notice of Assessment are the only documents for financial prove that I saw there
No bank statement needed. Follow the checklist.

newcomer7

Star Member
Mar 8, 2018
Hello,
Should a wife-to-be visit Canada before her marriage? Is her visit will badly affect her spousal sponsor application later?

Please help.

Thank you.