Spousal sponsorship

planningtogo

Aug 1, 2011
Bacolod, Philippines
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello,

I get a little confuse about the translation of the conversation to english, some people are telling me that I have to have it notarized others are saying it is ok not to. Can someone please clarify this for me?

Very much appreciate it!

Reactions: IyahIsha

Susieq

Star Member
Oct 11, 2017
Hello,

I get a little confuse about the translation of the conversation to english, some people are telling me that I have to have it notarized others are saying it is ok not to. Can someone please clarify this for me?

Very much appreciate it!
You have to notarize legal documents

alexvc55

Nov 22, 2017
What? Where are you seeing this[/QUOTE
While checking processing time
Q : Where are you applying for ?
A : Visiting, studying, work temporarily
Q : Which temporarily residence application ?
A : Work Visa
Q : Where are you applying from ?
A : Qatar

alexvc55

Nov 22, 2017
Processing time for family class spousal sponsorship is 12 months
I am an Indian and my wife is studying there, so we applied for spousal dependent visa (open work permit). Previously it was showing 9 weeks, but after November 20th 2017 onwards it showing 26 weeks

christina88

Star Member
Sep 13, 2017
I am an Indian and my wife is studying there, so we applied for spousal dependent visa (open work permit). Previously it was showing 9 weeks, but after November 20th 2017 onwards it showing 26 weeks
I have read somewhere that Canada has recently changed the age of dependent children to up to 22yo and that it's gonna delay all types of immigration streams.

napavalley

Star Member
Dec 23, 2016
Can we raise a Dependent visa + Open work Permit for a spouse against your PR?

IyahIsha

Star Member
Aug 16, 2017
Hello,

Very much appreciate it!
Hi. I sent our application last August, I translated our conversation to english and it was not notarized. And our application now is at MVO already.

Ultimate goal

Nov 23, 2017
Hello
I did my interview for family sponsorship vise Canadian officer told me after interview they will contact me shortly.
What does it mean?????

Osmel86

Star Member
Nov 23, 2017
Cuba
Hello friends here in the forum. I'm really full of doubt since my fiancée and I will get married soon and we don't know much about the process of my sponsorship after our marriage. For instance, we would like to know if she should apply for my sponsorship here in Cuba when she comes or in Canada and how it is. I mean, what she has to do for my sponsorship application and all those steps. I'll really appreciate any help people can give us here.
Best Regards...

IyahIsha

Star Member
Aug 16, 2017
How far back did you go for the chat history that you sent?
We've been in a relationship since 2009. But we do not have love letters or emails. We only sent messenger conversations starting only from 2016 since I can't find older conversations. I also have screenshots of our videocalls and I included it as well.

IyahIsha

Star Member
Aug 16, 2017
Hello friends here in the forum. I'm really full of doubt since my fiancée and I will get married soon and we don't know much about the process of my sponsorship after our marriage. For instance, we would like to know if she should apply for my sponsorship here in Cuba when she comes or in Canada and how it is. I mean, what she has to do for my sponsorship application and all those steps. I'll really appreciate any help people can give us here.
Best Regards...
Is she a Canadian Citizen or Permanent Resident?