Spousal sponsorship

Doctordmc

Star Member
May 7, 2016
Revieved medical request yesterday.
App recieved 15th june
Aor1 27th july
Medical request 2 aug
Ecas Sponsor approval shows Decision made.
No SA and Pcc Sec A request uptill now?
Is this decision made is yes? For SA?

Mnpatel228

Star Member
Jul 16, 2017
I have mailed NDVO about status of my application and their reply is as below

Dear Applicant,

This is with reference to your Email dated July 24,2017.

Under Canada’s immigration legislation, all immigrant applications are subject to statutory requirements, including medical and background checks.

These requirements must be satisfied before an applicant may be granted permanent resident status.

In this context, certain background investigations are being conducted in connection with your application.

As these investigations are conducted by outside agencies, we have no purview over the processing time.

We are therefore unable to give an exact time frame in which we expect to conclude the verifications on this case.

For now, there is no action required on your part.

Please be assured that as soon as the checks are completed the next steps in this application will be determined.

Until then, we will not be able to provide any additional information on this case.

What does this mean??

awaitingcadpr

Aug 3, 2017
Hello,

I have a query regarding my PR application.

I live in USA from June 2016. I am an Indian Citizen.
My husband lives in Canada and a PR. We got married in Feb 2017 and applied for Canada Family Sponsorship.

My medicals was over in April.
My application was transferred to New Delhi (Not sure why this happened).

We submitted the PCC (both from USA and from Indian Consulate (since I am living outside India))
Now CIC is asking for PCC from all Country/State that I lived after my 18 years.
In CIC website its clearly stated that if you live outside India its enough we submit the PCC from Indian Consulate.

1. Has anyone been through this before?
2. Do we have to submit PCC from all states that I lived in India? I may have to travel there and god knows how long that would take.
3. Why was the application transferred to New Delhi.

Any help appreciated.
Thank you.

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
My point is that for people living in Quebec,we don't need to fill up this part of the form. IRCC doesn't look about our income cause we sign the engagement document with the province and not with the federal.

I just want to know if IRCC can refused someone as sponsor if they don't feel confident that the couple can support themselves without welfare.
While you signed an agreement with Quebec, it applies federally. If an applicant moves to another province within the 3 years and claims welfare, the sponsor must still pay back that other province.

Yes, IRCC can and has refused applications because of financial reasons.

Reactions: Little Pharaoh

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
2. Do we have to submit PCC from all states that I lived in India? I may have to travel there and god knows how long that would take.
3. Why was the application transferred to New Delhi.
2. No, you don't need to submit PCCs from every state. If you included them in the app, then the request is probably generic. Reply explaining that you included them already.

3. It was transferred to ND because IRCC almost always chooses the VO of nationality over the VO of residency.

awaitingcadpr

Aug 3, 2017
2. No, you don't need to submit PCCs from every state. If you included them in the app, then the request is probably generic. Reply explaining that you included them already.

3. It was transferred to ND because IRCC almost always chooses the VO of nationality over the VO of residency.
thank you for clarifying.

manbrar

Star Member
Jun 29, 2017
hey, can i know my husband s PR application in process and i m pregnant plz can u tell me if i can apply visitor visa for him bcz i m just living by myself here if he can come just for few months plz can u tell if i can apply is it possible? thnku

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
hey, can i know my husband s PR application in process and i m pregnant plz can u tell me if i can apply visitor visa for him bcz i m just living by myself here if he can come just for few months plz can u tell if i can apply is it possible? thnku
He can apply but be aware that there is little chance of approval.

gopr

Mar 25, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-03-2014
AOR Received.
15-04-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
16-10-2014
Med's Done....
17-10-2014
Passport Req..
25-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
23-12-2014
LANDED..........
23-12-2014
Can some please help me in this? I work and live in West coast but my employer is in East Coast so they sent me a scanned pdf of the employment letter with all the details mentioned in the Checklist(june 2017 one). Is it okay to send the printed copy of the pdf with pay stubs or do I need the original?

Thank you so much :)

pakcad

Star Member
Jul 7, 2017
Hello everyone,

I received my first AOR on July 27, and about an hour later the PA also received a letter from CIC to link her application to an online account. Since then neither of us have received any further correspondence from them. Today, I checked the status of my application using the On-Line Service (providing my application number and other basic data) and it says that Decision made, but there is no update of GcKey.

The following shows when I click on the Decision Made:

Sponsorship
  1. We received your application to sponsor ***** on June 20, 2017.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on July 27, 2017.
  3. We started processing your application on July 26, 2017.

Any suggestions what is going on at this point?

Thank you in advance!

Den den

Apr 5, 2017
TORONTO
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
VANCOUVER
App. Filed.......
10-07-2017
AOR Received.
14-08-2017
Med's Request
22-03-2017
Med's Done....
09-04-2017
Morning everyone,

Firstly,I want to say thanks to everyone for their helping in completing my application.

Second. I submitted my application on the 7 July 2017 and include an open work permit.

My extension will expire in September and I have not received anything about my application. I even check my mail to see if it is return( I hope not).

What can I do? I wan

John013

Jun 17, 2017
The Netherlands
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Vienna
App. Filed.......
29-05-2017
AOR Received.
27-06-2017
File Transfer...
03-07-2017
Med's Request
02-11-2017
Med's Done....
06-11-2017
VISA ISSUED...
31-08-2018
LANDED..........
06-10-2018
Morning everyone,

Firstly,I want to say thanks to everyone for their helping in completing my application.

Second. I submitted my application on the 7 July 2017 and include an open work permit.

My extension will expire in September and I have not received anything about my application. I even check my mail to see if it is return( I hope not).

What can I do? I wan
If you applied for the open work permit while you had valid status you are fine, you are under implied status until they send you the decision on the work permit,

Den den

Apr 5, 2017
TORONTO
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
VANCOUVER
App. Filed.......
10-07-2017
AOR Received.
14-08-2017
Med's Request
22-03-2017
Med's Done....
09-04-2017
Ok.

I was under implied status when I was waiting for my extension. Does the same really applies to PR application?

I didn't pay a restoration of status fee when paying for my work permit. If my extension is expire before anything happens. Would my application be returned for incorrect fee? And then I would have to include that fee?

Myrelnp

Star Member
Jul 10, 2017
Hello everyone,

I received my first AOR on July 27, and about an hour later the PA also received a letter from CIC to link her application to an online account. Since then neither of us have received any further correspondence from them. Today, I checked the status of my application using the On-Line Service (providing my application number and other basic data) and it says that Decision made, but there is no update of GcKey.

The following shows when I click on the Decision Made:

Sponsorship
  1. We received your application to sponsor ***** on June 20, 2017.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on July 27, 2017.
  3. We started processing your application on July 26, 2017.

Any suggestions what is going on at this point?

Thank you in advance!
This means that they are processing your sponsorship eligibility and you should be receiving an email soon if you have the eligibility requirements as Sponsor and PA will received an email re addtl docs if needed.

John013

Jun 17, 2017
The Netherlands
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Vienna
App. Filed.......
29-05-2017
AOR Received.
27-06-2017
File Transfer...
03-07-2017
Med's Request
02-11-2017
Med's Done....
06-11-2017
VISA ISSUED...
31-08-2018
LANDED..........
06-10-2018
Ok.

I was under implied status when I was waiting for my extension. Does the same really applies to PR application?

I didn't pay a restoration of status fee when paying for my work permit. If my extension is expire before anything happens. Would my application be returned for incorrect fee? And then I would have to include that fee?
Did you get the extension?