App. Filed.......
10-07-2017
AOR Received.
14-08-2017
Med's Request
22-03-2017
Med's Done....
09-04-2017
Sorry guys I saw someone post a question about financial support and I forgot I had another question.

This is for person that have submitted a work permit application with your sponsorship.

As the support document is already apart of the sponsorship application. Do I still need to make copies and attach to work permit form?

And I don't have information to input for perspective employer. Wheat so I do here?

heliis

May 1, 2017
we sent our application in May and got AOR a week ago.
In the checklist we picked the option number 3.
NO---1. Im living currently in Canada.....
NO---2. Im living Outside Canada......

YES---3. I am currently living in Canada, and I am applying under the Family Class (not under the Spouse or Common-Law Partner in Canada Class). I understand that I may be convoked to attend an interview at a visa office outside of Canada.

Now we are wondering if I could apply for an open work permit and submit it online, we read something about (AIP—first stage "approval in principle") but im not sure when is that, and if after picking the option 3 im consider an outland application and I won't be able to ask for a work permit.

Thanks in advance

Cupkeyk

Star Member
Dec 22, 2015
hello,

I am currently in Canada with the spouse on a TRV, and we are preparing my application and want it to be processed outland. In all the forms we ticked living together and staying together in canada, used his canada address as well.
Which box on the checklist should i tick if i want to be processed Outland while living in canada?

I am currently living outside Canada and applying under the Family Class
or
I am currently living in Canada and applying under the Family Class(not under spouse or common law partner in Canada Class)--- was wondering to tick this one but the (not under spouse term confused me as we are married but yes i am living in canada at the moment

Hope someone can enlighten me.

Thanks so much!

MJEst

Jun 2, 2017
App. Filed.......
July 14, 2017
Hi! My spouse and I were about to send our outland application to Mississauga this morning via LBC (we're from bulacan, PH) but then they were asking us for the ff details:

(To: Name of the receiver)
(Contact number)

We were wondering what details to put because the only thing we know is the processing centre address. Thanks very much!

frmBD

Star Member
Oct 13, 2014
Hello,
I am new this forum. I am planning to sponsor my wife through spousal sponsorship program. However by reading various post I am getting afraid seriously. I have found many applicants are struggling for long time to bring their spouse.

I would like share my situation for kind advices from experts .

I am married and have a baby boy.I applied for CSQ in the year of 2013.When I applied, my wife was studying so she decided to be non acompanying in my application. I proceeded my application with my child keeping my wife as non accompanying. I got CSQ for my child and for me.

Later on I applied for VISA. I declared that my wife will join with us ato a later date. Although she is non accompanying , she submitted her background declaration form, did her medical examination, and submitted her PCC. However, I did not submitted landing fees for her. Lastly my child and I got PR Visa. In my CORP letter my wife's name is mentioned as non accompanying dependent.

Now I wish to apply for her VISA in family category. My question is that

1. What is the probability of getting PR VISA for her?
2. Is there any gap in the process that I already did which could make future process complex?

3. How should I proceed/ start to get PR status quickly.

Thanks in advance

Nora

sinikrishna

Jun 25, 2017
Hi...I am a new PR holder for last 1 month.I landed here as Quebec Skilled worker.But I moved to Toronto after landing in Quebec.I am waiting for PR card.I came with my daughter and am pregnant too....Recently I applied for visiting visa for my spouse, but it rejected by stating that he should be sponsored under family class.Again I am going to apply for visiting visa as my due date for delivery is on September.I mentioned the same reason in the purpose of visit .Is there any chance to reject again.I am not employed,Is it possible for me to apply for sponsorship? what should I do to take my husband to Canada?

sinikrishna

Jun 25, 2017
Hello,
I am new this forum. I am planning to sponsor my wife through spousal sponsorship program. However by reading various post I am getting afraid seriously. I have found many applicants are struggling for long time to bring their spouse.

I would like share my situation for kind advices from experts .

I am married and have a baby boy.I applied for CSQ in the year of 2013.When I applied, my wife was studying so she decided to be non acompanying in my application. I proceeded my application with my child keeping my wife as non accompanying. I got CSQ for my child and for me.

Later on I applied for VISA. I declared that my wife will join with us ato a later date. Although she is non accompanying , she submitted her background declaration form, did her medical examination, and submitted her PCC. However, I did not submitted landing fees for her. Lastly my child and I got PR Visa. In my CORP letter my wife's name is mentioned as non accompanying dependent.

Now I wish to apply for her VISA in family category. My question is that

1. What is the probability of getting PR VISA for her?
2. Is there any gap in the process that I already did which could make future process complex?

3. How should I proceed/ start to get PR status quickly.

Thanks in advance

Nora

frmBD

Star Member
Oct 13, 2014
No.but I am in my home country. I am really very much afraid to leave my country because I am confused if failed to sponsor my wife.
I would not like to be separated from wife. I wish to make life easier not complex.
From which ground they reject yous spouse's tourist visa?

sinikrishna

Jun 25, 2017
No.but I am in my home country. I am really very much afraid to leave my country because I am confused if failed to sponsor my wife.
I would not like to be separated from wife. I wish to make life easier not complex.
From which ground they reject yous spouse's tourist visa?
In the explanation letter they mentioned my husband has to be sponsored under family class and he may not be follow the rules of temporary resident status

frmBD

Star Member
Oct 13, 2014
Have you got pr card? It's about a month you should get pr card so when you are going to sponsor ur husband? How long it will take? Why did you keep up husband non accompanying? As nonaccompanying spouse will your sponsorship application be easy?

sinikrishna

Jun 25, 2017
Have you got pr card? It's about a month you should get pr card so when you are going to sponsor ur husband? How long it will take? Why did you keep up husband non accompanying? As nonaccompanying spouse will your sponsorship application be easy?
waiting for my PR card...Other questions answer I am searching toooo

Ventorro

Star Member
May 16, 2017
Hey guys, we applied for spouse visa on June 8th,

When should we obtain our PPC from local police?

Do they ask for police certificates during AOR1?

jptskt

Apr 4, 2017
Category........
FAM
Hi...I am a new PR holder for last 1 month.I landed here as Quebec Skilled worker.But I moved to Toronto after landing in Quebec.I am waiting for PR card.I came with my daughter and am pregnant too....Recently I applied for visiting visa for my spouse, but it rejected by stating that he should be sponsored under family class.Again I am going to apply for visiting visa as my due date for delivery is on September.I mentioned the same reason in the purpose of visit .Is there any chance to reject again.I am not employed,Is it possible for me to apply for sponsorship? what should I do to take my husband to Canada?
So you mean u never lived and worked in Quebec although you got PR for the Quebec Skilled Worker category? Is that allowed?