Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-11-2010
address change

Hello Leon, Franpich again, want to tell you your feedback is greatly appreciated and most helpful.

Our INCanada PR included my wife's 'accompanying' son still resident in Cambodia.

Our docs were received Nov 23rd at Vegreville and included Visa Extension. Now we need to change address for work reasons and must decide what to do about informing Vegreville... but as yet there has been no communication with them so no one to communicate with!!!!

I plan on having my mail forwarded as usual, but should I be aware of any snags because of changing address?

Franpich

rjessome

VIP Member
Feb 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: address change

Franpich said:
Hello Leon, Franpich again, want to tell you your feedback is greatly appreciated and most helpful.

Our INCanada PR included my wife's 'accompanying' son still resident in Cambodia.

Our docs were received Nov 23rd at Vegreville and included Visa Extension. Now we need to change address for work reasons and must decide what to do about informing Vegreville... but as yet there has been no communication with them so no one to communicate with!!!!

I plan on having my mail forwarded as usual, but should I be aware of any snags because of changing address?

Franpich
You need to advise CIC of any change of address. Do it by registered mail and make sure you include all of your wife's relevant information including Client ID, date of birth, etc.

J

jani99

Originally posted by kandareen

Originally posted by jani99

We have to make a strategy to approach media and ministers... We need to
add as many people as we can in our facebook group then we can plan
something to visit jason kenny's office. We will write a letter
collectively to ministers, a copy which will be sent to Prime minister
and to all news channels...We will forward minister replies to news channels...I
will also write an email to Jim Brown Host of Calgary Eyeopener show at
cbc radio... I will request him to broadcast this issue on the radio...I will do whatever I can no matter what happens...
Hi everyone... I'm from a long media background and know that it takes many press releases, emails and phone calls to all the media venues to make a difference. Also, target all cultural newspapers and radio stations. Make sure your press releases are well written, otherwise they will not appear credible. Another thing to do is to contact the Liberal opposition leader Ujjal Dev Singh Dosanjh. He's well known across Canada and would undoubtedly love to challenge the current government, which is not his party. Writing to the Prime Minister will NOT help you. I wrote to him and he just forwards letters to Minister Kenney... who pretty much will probably ignore the letter. The Prime Minister does not deal with immigration at all. The other thing to do is to target newspapers in your country. Also find political reporters from both countries and write to them. Do all this through Google research. Make your letter very powerful. I would also suggest get as many people connected to Facebook as possible... not only people from Pakistan, but people like myself who are suffering the same as you but sponsoring my husband from Kashmir, India. There's definitely a bias happening with our case and it's time we all speak up. You just have to do it professionally and maturely.

I totally agree with you, we all have to be on the same page and we have to prepare everything fool proof... I will definitely add Liberal opposition leader Ujjal in my list, I have almost the same plan but I need help to write emails and letters and I also request people to come up with the ideas to make facebook page more intuitive and informative...

J

jani99

I will be glad to join all efforts that will bring change in this unfair, unrealistic and discriminatory process.

Facebook page:
Its good and I will be joining, but question: Would it not be duplicate all this effort since we have so many authentic example of injustice on this forums as well as immigration.ca. Is there any way we can consolidate and create a unified view that we can present to people (media, politicians, visa officers and general public).

I agree with the initiative taken, and I will fully support, even after I get my visa, i will continue to contribute until we see a change. Lets all unite and be committed until our issues is heard and then resolved. It will be very beneficial to new couples that will have to go through this process.

I pledge my support, not just for myself but everyone in Canada that has suffered for no apparent reason by Immigration Office in Islamabad.

A very well piece of article / email that can be sent to everyone is a good start.

I can create a Google Doc and make it open to public to collaborate and edit until it looks good. Our friends pakivette or jani99 can then email it to media and other sources.

exeemz, I know that we have more than enough examples on different forums but Facebook page will help us bring all the inforamtion/concerns/laws about CIC on one page... We need more people to join this group and then we need to create a list which will include all ministers, media and other authorities and when we are ready we will fire it off to everyone...

Google search can give you whatever you want, we have to search for useful information, information which will make a difference...

bilawal

Star Member
Jan 16, 2011
Visa Office......
islamabad
App. Filed.......
2 august 2011
AOR Received.
june 2012
Med's Request
july 2012
Med's Done....
july 2012
Passport Req..
NOT YET.....BUT INSHALLAH TALLH SOON
LANDED..........
29-july -2013
hi!!

i am living in Pakistan and my wife who is my cousin she is living in Canada. by birth.and our marriage is done on telephone..she send me sponsorship papers.

i want to know some questions...
my wife is sponsoring me..i want to know that my wife can be also representative of me..

my 2nd question is !!
i want to know that a representative and Sponsor can be ??

and 3rd question is!!
does telephone marriage is acceptable in Canada.

i shall be very thankful to you...

M

maximus391

bilawal said:
hi!!

i am living in Pakistan and my wife who is my cousin she is living in Canada. by birth.and our marriage is done on telephone..she send me sponsorship papers.

i want to know some questions...
my wife is sponsoring me..i want to know that my wife can be also representative of me..

my 2nd question is !!
i want to know that a representative and Sponsor can be ??

and 3rd question is!!
does telephone marriage is acceptable in Canada.

i shall be very thankful to you...
Dear Bilawal, my case is also getting processed in Pakistan. One thing u should call ur wife here and do a proper function these days Telephone marriages are not accepted by CHC-Islamabad and ur case will get rejected for sure. They will count your marriage as a proxy marriage. So please dont waste ur 6 months and call ur wife here and do a proper function

bilawal

Star Member
Jan 16, 2011
Visa Office......
islamabad
App. Filed.......
2 august 2011
AOR Received.
june 2012
Med's Request
july 2012
Med's Done....
july 2012
Passport Req..
LANDED..........
29-july -2013
dear maximus..
thanks for telling

but my wife told me that she was call immigration office and the immigration officers said that the telephone marriage is acceptable..i am confused now...because she send me the sponsorship papers..

M

maximus391

bilawal said:
dear maximus..
thanks for telling

but my wife told me that she was call immigration office and the immigration officers said that the telephone marriage is acceptable..i am confused now...because she send me the sponsorship papers..
Dear Bilawal,

Please i would request you to do a proper marriage.. No case of Telephone Marriage has been accepted in Last year...all are rejected. If you have any doubt on my words than please consult any good lawyer in Pakistan.

bilawal

Star Member
Jan 16, 2011
Visa Office......
islamabad
App. Filed.......
2 august 2011
AOR Received.
june 2012
Med's Request
july 2012
Med's Done....
july 2012
Passport Req..
LANDED..........
29-july -2013
thanks maximus,
for guide

Mark_Anna

Nov 23, 2010
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-04-2014
Doc's Request.
07-07-2014
Interview........
19-02-2015 Citizenship test
LANDED..........
30-01-2012
Hi
Everybody (very special Love_young),
Exact after 7 months I got one update letter from Immigration today dated 10th January 2011 since I sent my application on 16th June 2010. It's call "Client History Update Form" which includes my employment in canada if any, address history, organization I belong to, post secondary education, parents etc.

Any suggestions from you guys.....................thanks....................best of luck for your applications

ainy inam

Sep 13, 2010
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
salam to all i maild to chc islmbd with my file dtl and the reply is.........

File No:

Dear Client,

This is in response to your email (see below).

Your application is currently in process and is in queue for initial review.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

Please note that we will be unable to reply to messages which do not include either the name AND date of birth of the primary applicant or the file number under which your application is being processed.

Regards,

Immigration Section
Canadian High Commission, Islamabad
P.O. Box 1042, Islamabad, Pakistan
Fax: +92-51-208-6914
Email: islamabad-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca

bilawal

Star Member
Jan 16, 2011
Visa Office......
islamabad
App. Filed.......
2 august 2011
AOR Received.
june 2012
Med's Request
july 2012
Med's Done....
july 2012
Passport Req..
LANDED..........
29-july -2013
dear muximus

i want to know that if my wife submitted our case in Canadian embassy then?and you said that your case is also in processing in Islamabad embassy.
my marriage is done on telephone.and u said that you will wast your 6 month??what does it mean? did u mean that the answer from embassy that your case is accepted or rejected ..they will be give the answer after 6 month.
but some people says that in Canada, telephone marriage is acceptable. Canadian embassy just want to strong prove of your marriage..they accept any legal marriage..

i am worried about it so help me..

M

maximus391

maximus391 said:
Dear Brother,

May be you wont believe me that there are many people who have done Nikkah in Pakistan with proper function and still there cases are prolonged because the embassy thinks that this is a "Marriage of Convenience" and done just to get a Canadian visa because they have not done a Rukhsati. All the people who have applied on the basis of Telephonic Nikkah they get a reply from embassy " That we have doubt on your marriage etc and you have to prove your relationship as a geniune relatioship" ..brother in these cases they prolong the cases because there is no function of marriage, no one attended the function etc. and they waste 2-3 years of your life. It is better for you to do a proper function and then apply for spousal sponsorship then ur case will be accepted.

Also your wife will apply from Canada and it will be transfered to Pakistan because you are living in Pakistan and process will start in Pakistan only. You will get a reply after 6 months because before 6 months in Pakistan immigration officer does not even open a file

P.S: Dont waste your money on any stupid lawyer to make your case strong.....

Regards,
Maximus

bilawal

Star Member
Jan 16, 2011
Visa Office......
islamabad
App. Filed.......
2 august 2011
AOR Received.
june 2012
Med's Request
july 2012
Med's Done....
july 2012
Passport Req..
LANDED..........
29-july -2013
dear brother.

i understand what you are saying.

but we have done proper function of nikah.and we have also snaps and video of nikah..if i will show these proves...then??and some one says that Canadian embassy accept any legal marriage.they just want strong prove.if Canadian embassy has no objection then why they refused this marriage..

bilawal

M

maximus391

bilawal said:
dear brother.

i understand what you are saying.

but we have done proper function of nikah.and we have also snaps and video of nikah..if i will show these proves...then??and some one says that Canadian embassy accept any legal marriage.they just want strong prove.if Canadian embassy has no objection then why they refused this marriage..

bilawal
Bhai, there is a huge difference between video snaps and proper wedding, honeymoon snaps. Immigration officer reviews many things while reviewing the case. Also search about "Marriage of Convenience" survey done by Canadian Immigration Department and you will get answers to many questions. Telephonic marriages were accepted 2-3 years ago but these days its a troublesome affair. But if you think that your case is strong enough that go ahead.