SA 21-12-2016
File Transfer...
Med's Request
upfront. Received
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
statutory decleration is only used if i ve my spouse as a co-signer?
so if i m applying to sponsor my wife i m not needing this form?

Oct 26, 2016
sadcanadianpr said:
Did they mention which form at least ? If not ask through IRCC Webform and they will let you know. If you know the form number then go through the website which says how you fill the form and check if you have missed anything. Most likely the dates and signature.
They told me over the phone that im missing some of the info on imm1344 but it says in the " check you application" using my UCI number they have a note saying i need to wait for their mail before sending them the request info. what is the best thing to do?

sadcanadianpr

Star Member
Feb 10, 2016
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7th July 2016
AOR Received.
23rd August 2016
File Transfer...
31st August 2016
Med's Request
22nd February 2017
Med's Done....
7th March 2017
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
Still Waiting
Dr M said:
statutory decleration is only used if i ve my spouse as a co-signer?
so if i m applying to sponsor my wife i m not needing this form?
Yes you don't need

sadcanadianpr

Star Member
Feb 10, 2016
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7th July 2016
AOR Received.
23rd August 2016
File Transfer...
31st August 2016
Med's Request
22nd February 2017
Med's Done....
7th March 2017
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
Still Waiting
meryllainelugtu said:
They told me over the phone that im missing some of the info on imm1344 but it says in the " check you application" using my UCI number they have a note saying i need to wait for their mail before sending them the request info. what is the best thing to do?
Submit a IRCC Webform saying you got all this and you called them and got this info. Please help what would be my next step..
Explain everything you have done so far. Someone will reply after 3-4 days.

Oct 26, 2016
sadcanadianpr said:
Submit a IRCC Webform saying you got all this and you called them and got this info. Please help what would be my next step..
Explain everything you have done so far. Someone will reply after 3-4 days.
If the cic sends the applicant a mail how many business days before the applicant will recieve it?

karlos_macca

Oct 25, 2016
Hi all....just a query in regards applying for OWP when applying through Spousal Sponsorship.

I am here under IEC expiring in March and am currently employed. Myself and my Canadian partner intend to apply for this PR for me in December.

Does the OWP application get sent in with PR application? How long does it take for the OWP to be approved (or not approved). Website says 10 week for new work permits INLAND. Is this relatively accurate when sending them with a PR application?

If we do send them in December, should I be okay to continue working as I am, and does it it just transition from IEC to OWP when approved?

Dr M

Jun 25, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-12-2016
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
SA 21-12-2016
File Transfer...
Med's Request
upfront. Received
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Is there any type of visa i can apply for my wife to come while the process ends?

Kamalgill1

Oct 26, 2016
I submitted my application on feb18 2016 for pr. I subit my all documents and I revived my aor on july 2016 after that I didn't get any update. ANY body have an iDea how long it will take.

Sous02

Jul 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-04-16
Doc's Request.
22-08-2016
AOR Received.
06-05-16
File Transfer...
28-05-16
Med's Done....
Up front/passed
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
10-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2016
LANDED..........
02-11-2016
sadcanadianpr said:
Yes you don't need
This is not necessarily true. There are many examples of cic requesting this document. You have no way of knowing for sure if you will be one. Reading the thread for your office may help but personally I would do it and send it. If it is needed they will just discard it. If needed you will save time.

Miletski05

Jan 31, 2015
Edmonton
Category........
Hello, my application for Inland Family Sponsorship and Open Work Permit was returned because we forgot to include one form (our mistake). I am resending it so I have the following questions:

1. Do we need to pay the fees again (Family Sponsorship and Open Work Permit Fee)?
2. Do we need to fill out all the forms again?
3. Can we opt to have it submitted online this time? We sent it initially thru paper and we want to submit it online this time since we notice that the processing time of applications submitted is processed faster.
4. Do we need to provide an explanation or cover letter as to why the document is being resubmitted? Or does the letter from CIC suffice as an attachment to the letter?
5. Can we change our contact information on the forms that we would resubmitted? We would be moving to a different city and was wondering if that would affect our application.

Thank you in advance...

antholin28

Oct 17, 2016
hi everyone

can anyone help me about this.
i submitted my wife application last july 2016 (spouse sponsorship)
received the SA, AOG2 last august 2016
Medical is done september 2016 (upfront)

but then this morning they sent me a letter to provide MEDICAL, NBI Personal History evidences of marriage etc. i already submitted all of this last july this are all required in the 1st step right? the documents you need to submit before they approve if eligible for sponsoring

and then after 12 hours they sent me a letter again that they confirm receipt of your email to the Manila Visa Office.

?

i'm really confused! anybody has experience this kind of situation? what do you guy's think?

Marwa 0308

Oct 10, 2016
Can someone please help me I sponsored my husband, who is still in lebanon, a year and 27 days ago. Immigration contacted him in March (March 17 2016) and asked him several questions on the phone about himself, his work and his family. we figured that must have been the interview. we were not contacted at all after that and his medicals expired a month and 20 days ago. no-one has been in contact with us regarding our application and we have been waiting. I contacted the MP to try and figure out what has happened with our application and was told in may my husband should be here (in canada) before september then in august I was told not until January.the status online went from in process to decision made 1 month ago and still nothing. does anyone know what this means its very frustrating all we want is to be together its just been too long i thought processing times were going down with the new government ??

Son-of-A-Gun

Star Member
Sep 23, 2016
Miletski05 said:
Hello, my application for Inland Family Sponsorship and Open Work Permit was returned because we forgot to include one form (our mistake). I am resending it so I have the following questions:

1. Do we need to pay the fees again (Family Sponsorship and Open Work Permit Fee)?
2. Do we need to fill out all the forms again?
3. Can we opt to have it submitted online this time? We sent it initially thru paper and we want to submit it online this time since we notice that the processing time of applications submitted is processed faster.
4. Do we need to provide an explanation or cover letter as to why the document is being resubmitted? Or does the letter from CIC suffice as an attachment to the letter?
5. Can we change our contact information on the forms that we would resubmitted? We would be moving to a different city and was wondering if that would affect our application.

Thank you in advance...
Hi,
1. No
2. Only the forms and documents that are affected by 5.
3. No, not the inland sponsorship, because your application will include for sure documents, proofs, photographs, etc.
4. For clarity you should provide an explanation or cover letter in addition to the CIC letter.
5. Yes, but consider 2.

Ponga

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
karlos_macca said:
Hi all....just a query in regards applying for OWP when applying through Spousal Sponsorship.

I am here under IEC expiring in March and am currently employed. Myself and my Canadian partner intend to apply for this PR for me in December.

Does the OWP application get sent in with PR application? How long does it take for the OWP to be approved (or not approved). Website says 10 week for new work permits INLAND. Is this relatively accurate when sending them with a PR application?

If we do send them in December, should I be okay to continue working as I am, and does it it just transition from IEC to OWP when approved?
The OWP is virtually automatic, since the only requirement for approval is that an Inland spousal sponsorship application has been received by CIC.

Since the IEC WP is not extendable, you would need to wait for the OWP to arrive (~10-16 weeks) before you could return to work.

The Pilot Program for these OWP's launched Dec 22, 2014 and was renewed last December for another year. While it would appear that CIC will renew it again, there's no guarantee. If you can get your application and OWP submitted so that they are both received by mid-December, it would be a good plan.