ISL April 2013 then LON May 2014 add doc req May 2014 now PPR1 req April 2015
Med's Request
April 21 2015
Interview........
June 2015
VISA ISSUED...
DENIED VISA on June 22 2015
Hi,

I'm not sure what to do and not sure if I'm on the right thread or should I create a new topic.

Due to previous undertaking that was not completed at that time but now is compelted. (compelted Dec 7 2012) but we were seperated Oct 2010 and finally divorced May 2012. I submitted a new application for my current husband Sept 2012. We also had a daughter Sept 2012.

Now theirs this new law that came out in Mar 2012 about not being allowed to sponsor for 5 years. Well my 5 years end this Dec 2014

As per notes they are investigating previous undertaking which is no longer affiliated with me
CHC OTT transferred my file Dec 2012 to Islamabad because on IMM1344
If you are found ineligible to sponsor indicate whether you want to:
I checked off the
Proceed with the application for permanent residence. Processing Fees will be retained.

Question - Do I email CHC and ask them to cancel sponsorship and I will responsor husband in Dec 2014. Even though we have wasted 17 months of precious family time?

OR

Do I wait it out and see if they refuse my case and than appeal?

Please advise... your reply will be greatly appreciated.

ASyed :-[ :-\ :'(

Rob_TO

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Seoul, Korea
App. Filed.......
13-07-2012
AOR Received.
18-08-2012
File Transfer...
21-08-2012
Med's Done....
Sent with App
Passport Req..
N/R - Exempt
VISA ISSUED...
30-10-2012
LANDED..........
16-11-2012
Chauncey said:
I just submitted my application, and the criminal record check was done on October 31, 2013, I submitted the application on February 1, 2014, and it should have arrived there on February 5. A little more than 3 months. Should we submit another one that would go to the appropriate visa office?
So the application is with CPC-Mississauga now? In this case you just need to wait. CPC-M may return your entire app as incomplete due to invalid police check, they may simply ask you for the updated police check, or they may send your app on to your outland visa office, and then you could send the new police check directly to them. Until you hear back from CPC-M though, there isn't much you can do. Perhaps begin the process of ordering a new police check so you have it ready to send, if it will take a while to get.

Fireblade

Nov 9, 2012
Hi all,

My wife and stepdaughter recently came to visit me here in Toronto, and we've decided to apply inland. I noticed, though, that their passports were not stamped at Pearson airport. According to the CIC's web page "Applying for permanent residence from within Canada: Spouse or common-law partner in Canada class (IMM 5289)", the relevant documents are:

For the principal applicant and his or her dependent children
Passport

Passport pages showing the following information:
name,
date of birth,
issue and expiry dates,
the stamp made by a Canadian authority showing your most recent entry into Canada.

Format: Photocopies

Immigration document confirming your status in Canada

Examples:
visitor visa,
study permit,
work permit,
temporary resident permit (TRP),
document proving that you have legal status in Canada.

Format: Photocopies
Further down that page I also read this:

Maintaining legal status

Spouses and common‑law partners of Canadian citizens and permanent residents in Canada who wish to apply for permanent resident status are no longer required to have legal immigration status provided that they have an eligible sponsor. All other eligibility requirements continue to apply.
What do I have to do? I appreciate all replies.

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
What nationality are they?

Guarona

Feb 5, 2014
FYI - Operational Bulletin (565) Update from Today: Applications that were not processed before January 17, 2014, are now being transferred from CPC-V to CPC-M

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/manuals/bulletins/2014/ob565.asp

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
In that case, I'm amazed that the passports were not stamped. Either the people at Pearson really screwed up or the stamps are very faint (out of ink?).

Fireblade

Nov 9, 2012
Yeah, I'm amazed too :eek:

So what do I have to do now, since there's no entry stamp in their passports? It's needed for the application, according to the CIC, isn't it?

Passport pages showing the following information:
name,
date of birth,
issue and expiry dates,
the stamp made by a Canadian authority showing your most recent entry into Canada.
edit to add: my wife entered Canada also with our 2 year old daughter, who already has a Canadian passport. Her passport was stamped, but not my Greek wife's nor her daughter's (the Greek-EU citizens and passports).

Shaw

Jan 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-12-2013
AOR Received.
07-01-2014
File Transfer...
11-01-2014
Med's Done....
1st : 12-10-2013, re-medical : Aug 25, 2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
July 28,2014 and PP reached at SVO on Aug 28
VISA ISSUED...
7 oct 2014, Visa reached at VFS: 13 Oct 2014
LANDED..........
June, 2015
Fireblade said:
They are Greek, and entered with their Greek-EU passports.
Go to Pearson Immigration office and ask them to seal the PP as they will be able find out from Video recording of arrivals or custom declaration etc.

Fireblade

Nov 9, 2012
Good advice. I just called CBSA at Pearson and they told me to bring the persons with their passports to the Immigration office at Terminal 1, 3rd level (departures), Aisle J, to get the passports stamped. Thanks so much.

Regarding the second part of my post, on certain documents required for the inland application,
Immigration document confirming your status in Canada

Examples:
visitor visa,
study permit,
work permit,
temporary resident permit (TRP),
document proving that you have legal status in Canada.
What document would apply for my wife who simply came to visit as a tourist? Is the stamp in the passport considered a visitor visa? (Greeks don't need a visa issued beforehand to enter). Or is the passport stamp maybe considered a "document proving that you have legal status in Canada"?

In short, what will be a valid immigration document to submit?

parker24

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY --> Los Angeles, CA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2012
File Transfer...
05-06-2012
Med's Done....
16-11-2011
Passport Req..
16-11-2012
LANDED..........
04-01-2013
ASyed said:
Hi,

I'm not sure what to do and not sure if I'm on the right thread or should I create a new topic.

Due to previous undertaking that was not completed at that time but now is compelted. (compelted Dec 7 2012) but we were seperated Oct 2010 and finally divorced May 2012. I submitted a new application for my current husband Sept 2012. We also had a daughter Sept 2012.

Now theirs this new law that came out in Mar 2012 about not being allowed to sponsor for 5 years. Well my 5 years end this Dec 2014

As per notes they are investigating previous undertaking which is no longer affiliated with me
CHC OTT transferred my file Dec 2012 to Islamabad because on IMM1344
If you are found ineligible to sponsor indicate whether you want to:
I checked off the
Proceed with the application for permanent residence. Processing Fees will be retained.

Question - Do I email CHC and ask them to cancel sponsorship and I will responsor husband in Dec 2014. Even though we have wasted 17 months of precious family time?

OR

Do I wait it out and see if they refuse my case and than appeal?

Please advise... your reply will be greatly appreciated.

ASyed :-[ :-\ :'(
When did CIC-M get your package? If it was before March 2012, then you aren't held to that law. They might approve you. It's really more of a personal call than a professional/immigrational call. They may not even give you an answer until after you are eligible, so all the worrying will be for naught! :) Good luck!!!

Emma88

Feb 13, 2014
My husband sponsor me and I was call in for and interview on the 23 f January after the officer finish questioning me he told in one week he will contact me to let me know if it a yes or no it been 3 week now and still haven't hard from them it hard to wait to hear what his answer I'm pregnant how long more do I have to wait for an answer.

Love_mesome

Feb 13, 2014
maggie87 said:
i got a question i sponsored my husband in 2010 he is in mexico city and he already being asked to made the clinical check also its being asked twice last year was the last time he submited the clinical check and we still waiting the answer here in mexico where i can contact to check what happen because my representant is not giving me any answer. thanks for the e-mail, phone, etc and all the information provided.

I got a question I planing on sponsoring my husband, I work but I get paid cash work that be an issue

Terrykhan

Star Member
Aug 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5/12/2013 (Wife Case)
AOR Received.
File# given on 31/12/2013 via email
File Transfer...
FEB 22,2014(London)
Med's Done....
Remedical 24 Nov-2014
Interview........
Status Changed to Decision Made(12/6/2014). Interview Waived
Passport Req..
1/8/2015
VISA ISSUED...
2/17/2015
LANDED..........
2/20/2015
Hello guys and gals,

I submitted my wife's undertaking and application for csq to the address mentioned below. Its an outland application.
I used canadapost's Xpresspost and also selected the option for signature. My mail was supposed
to reach on Tuesday (2/11/2014). I checked on Tuesday morning and the status on the tracking number is showing as
"out for delivery". The status has not changed since then.Now I am not sure whether the CApost has lost my package or this just lack information on tracking of
mail. Well is there a way to find this out? I have already logged a trouble ticket with CAPost but is there any other way which is easier
I remember when I submitted my csq I went to the same office to submit my documents and the guard just told me to
drop the package in the Mailbox located in the MICC office. Maybe the mail man just dropped the package in that mailbox and forgot to take signature.

Has anyone encountered similar kind of problem? If anyone of you has submitted their undertaking applications recently did it show "Item delivered" on tracking status?

Direction du courrier et de l'encaissement – Immigration familiale
285, rue Notre-Dame Ouest, 4e étage Montréal (Québec) H2Y 1T8 CANADA